Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt (18941 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Baba-Ahmed ChannelsTV Interview (Live) / Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? / Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Elvis2kay: 12:24pm On Apr 12
una for collect Rufai and Dr.Abati
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by iampeterben(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12
We pray he is returned safely and the perpetrators are caught.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by greenandy: 12:24pm On Apr 12
.....learnt that Rogers was picked up -----

The languages of many of Nigeria's poorly educated journalists aid and abet crimes. As if you picked up a one Naira coin, instead of stating that criminals abducted a man, Rogers...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by NaijaCover(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12
Nawa o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by lailo: 12:25pm On Apr 12
Bobrisky has been jailed.
Nobody screamed "we are being targeted".
It is not APC trying to take out people who worked for LP in last election.
I'm sure Bobrisky would have even worked for Tinubu.
No noise of victim mentality anywhere.
His own trybe's men president, EFCC chairman and court judge jailed him, all of them Yorubas.
The matter has no tribal insinuation.
But let the niggarr come from the yeast, all hell will be let loose. What a cursed tribe
Yoruba lagba........

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by UcheKingsley1: 12:26pm On Apr 12
Namaster:
Kidnappers keep acting like IDIOTS.

You kidnap a random guy and instantly want millions of Naira for him. That's unreasonable.

Focus on politicians and their families instead. Kidnap a senator and ask for #500M. Quality over quantity, guys!

You are the one that is stupid, can you kidnap a senator just like that with all the military parade following them?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by bionixs: 12:26pm On Apr 12
tobenuel:
Planet Earth is not safe again
na only una for Naija dey planet ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by finegirl233: 12:28pm On Apr 12
richiemcgold:
Which one is unknown gunmen?
They are kidnappers, simple.
Maybe they want to link it to ipob. A clear case of kidnapping and these which i think has a political undertone and instead of calling a spade by its name, they are trying to give it another name. Can naija get better?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by greenandy: 12:31pm On Apr 12
"...still on "picking up" by gunmen as reported by a so-called journalist Goodness Adaoyiche.
Why would a journalist describe such a crime with picking up? Many people just write school certificate exam, claim one course or the other and answer journalist.

Goodness Adaoyiche is a Nigerian journalist with over eight years experience in the media and development communication sectors. She is a fellow of the Wole Soyinka Centre for Investigative Journalism (WSCIJ) and the Centre for Journalism Innovation and Development (CJID).
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Krankhead: 12:31pm On Apr 12
Ozommadu:

I don't know why Fubara is handling this wike with kids glove

He should clip him totally
When woke was a governor. HE KEPT all the kidnapper quiet. Figbara is busy renting crowd
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by unite4real: 12:34pm On Apr 12
ADDHAULAGE24:
We are not safe anymore in this country again

were we safe before?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Tellmeastory: 12:34pm On Apr 12
UNTIL WE START LINING UP THESE ANIMALS AND SHOOTING THEM IN PUBLIC BY FIRING SQUAD, THIS NONSENSE WILL NOT STOP.

WE HAVE GONE SO SOFT IN THIS COUNTRY, TREATING THESE DEMONIC CREATURES WITH KID GLOVES.

WE MUST SET UP SPECIAL KIDNAPPING TRIBUNALS FOR QUICK JUSTICE AND INSTANT EXECUTION IF FOUND GUILTY.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Dancebreaker: 12:38pm On Apr 12
Why is govt, state and FG, treating kidnapping with kid gloves? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by JoeEeL(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12
jamesversion:
Sometimes it's best to keep a very low profile in PH and. Igeria generally.

No matter how much I have, I drive regular cars and try to stay indoors as possibly as I can.

And how long do u think this can go on? Imagine what your kids will endure during that time if urs is like this already.

Its like living in a house with a low ceiling.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by jamesversion: 12:45pm On Apr 12
JoeEeL:

And how long do u think this can go on? Imagine what your kids will endure during that time if urs is like this already.

Its like living in a house with a low ceiling.

Nigeria is an insecure place.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Badguy77(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12
Namaster:

You kidnap a random guy and instantly want millions of Naira for him. That's unreasonable.

Focus on politicians and their families instead. Kidnap a senator and ask for #500M. Quality over quantity, guys!
I get your point brother, they don't have access to those thieves in power, so the masses suffer the most.. And for the fact that some of them are been sponsored and financed by those thieves in power.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by TheBTCinvestor: 12:47pm On Apr 12
jamesversion:

No matter how much I have, I drive regular cars and try to stay indoors as possibly as I can.

Dey play I stay in PH..I drive 3 benz...GLE, C300 and C350...depends in ur lifestyle I don't stay beyond 8pm outside and I stay at the center of town with good security
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Apr 12
Channels has the money to pay. I’m closely watching.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by jamesversion: 12:52pm On Apr 12
TheBTCinvestor:

Dey play I stay in PH..I drive 3 benz...GLE, C300 and C350...depends in ur lifestyle I don't stay beyond 8pm outside and I stay at the center of town with good security

I stay in a good gated community. I feel secure there as everyone there are of almost same ecomic level. When I leave the environment, I'm super cautious.

I don't exceed 9pm outside.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by TheBTCinvestor: 12:56pm On Apr 12
jamesversion:

I stay in a good gated community. I feel secure there as everyone there are of almost same ecomic level. When I leave the environment, I'm super cautious.

I don't exceed 9pm outside.

Same here...I Stay at new GRA and don't drive beyond 9pm at night..and that's once in a while
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Igunnu(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12
jamesversion:

Oga, keep quiet. Did they tell you he was flamboyant? He was coming from work and drives a company car. Is that being flamboyant to you?

Just pray for God's guidance because whether you keep a low profile or live under a rock, the day evil comes for you, even the rock you live under will spit you out,

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by lailo: 1:09pm On Apr 12
Dem don cross from the yeast to PH grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by godofuck231: 1:55pm On Apr 12
Em don go cap for captain , all animals are not the same
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Melagros(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12
richiemcgold:
Which one is unknown gunmen?
They are kidnappers, simple.
I wonder oo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by ComeToJesus: 2:20pm On Apr 12
Dog eat dog syndrome.

A guy that doesn't earn 200k per month. You are asking for 30 million. You don dey mad be that..

When the young man was struggling to study in the University, you were forming strong man, jumping fire in the bush, singing to Satan in your state of stupir, now you want him yo pay uou for your inherited idiocy.

Niger Delta youths are so lazy. Ogogoro and cultism don finish them..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by JoeEeL(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12
jamesversion:

Nigeria is an insecure place.

This is more than awful but it looks like it will get worse from here on in.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by BigYash: 3:27pm On Apr 12
Namaster:

You are very correct.. Let them face the politicians...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Pootle: 3:48pm On Apr 12
AbuTwins:
Who are these UGM?

1. Militants.
2. IPOB
3. Fulani Herdsmen
4. Boko Haram/ISWAP
5. Regular Bandits/Kidnappers
6. Others, State them.....................................

May Allah punish them all whoever they are!

african problem always looking for a super natural force to solve issues i can himself
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by AbuTwins: 4:11pm On Apr 12
Pootle:

african problem always looking for a super natural force to solve issues i can himself

Of cos.

100 years ago where were you?

100 years from now where will you be?

Supernatural afterlife!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by officialMarcTimi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 12
I think someone is trying to cause havoc in the state. The catalyst might be in Abuja trying to destabilize the state with his criminals thereby blaming it on Fubara
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Yorubaponu: 4:21pm On Apr 12
Re: Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt by Yorubaponu: 4:25pm On Apr 12
iampeterben:
We pray he is returned safely and the perpetrators are caught.

Amen 🙏
Please Tinubu should resign if he don’t know what to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates 61st Birthday Today / Lagos Election Will Be Rigged - Gbadamosi Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.