Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi (442 Views)

Njidda Pariya: Fintiri Pays Atiku A Condolence Visit Over The Death Of His Aide / Re: Atiku Abubakar Not Qualified For Presidency. Nigerian Constitution Speaks... / US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by Jagabanbattle: 10:56am On Apr 12
At the rate wish Atiku keeps attacking Lagos-Calabar highway project, someone will think he’s being serious but he is nothing but a clown. An upgraded Peter Obi who called national tv to cover the opening of a single borehole.

I don’t know if the issue Atiku has with the project is funding or because it only leads to Calabar and not Bornu. With the attack from the Northern Elders, one can only pretend it’s a coincidence.

Why can’t Atiku wait patiently for 2 more years to campaign with the failure of this road project? Mr. Dubai, I’m sure you go through Dubai highway regularly, how much do you think that highway cost? Besides, our roads are more expensive than Dubai roads cause it’s a must to construct drainage on roads in Nigeria why Dubai has no drainage for their roads.

This road is from Lagos-Calabar and not Lagos-Benin Republic just like we have Kano-Niger Republic rail constructed by former president Muhammad Buhari who is from Northern Nigeria. If stray bullet hit you on this thread, I’m not sorry about it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by rantingpigs: 10:59am On Apr 12
Very stupid thread.

This is how you wake up in the morning on an empty stomach with a brown roof ceiling thinking about useless statements to drop online.

Go get a life and understand that life doesn't revolve around your foolish rants

9 Likes

Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by SalamRushdie: 11:02am On Apr 12
Na ya papa be clown
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by Golan007: 11:04am On Apr 12
SalamRushdie:
Na ya papa be clown

SalamRushdie how many years would you be praying for Atiku to win?

grin
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 11:06am On Apr 12
Confidently using the King’s English fluently is not a mark of intelligence. You need to slow down because wisdom is chasing you, but you’re going faster! grin

1 Like

Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by helinues: 11:07am On Apr 12
Opposition's prayers is for the sitting government not to achieve anything so that they can use that against them during the campaign, but they forgot that such mentality is a process to become a witch

1 Like

Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by derecho(m): 11:09am On Apr 12
Tinubu online dogs are so predictable.

One thing they've not realized is that the online space is not ketu market or oyingbo market where half educated MC Oluomo can intimidate fellow illiterates.

Obidients cut across all strata and have zero tolerance for lies.
Tinubu and his spin doctors will have a lot to deal with because eyes don open.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by Mindlog: 11:21am On Apr 12
helinues:
Opposition's prayers is for the sitting government not to achieve anything so that they can use that against them during the campaign, but they forgot that such mentality is a process to become a witch

Then Tinubu and co were at the peak of their Wizardry and Witchcraft when he and his co-travellers were trumpeting that Jonathan's government was nothing to write home and used all sorts to campaign against Jonathan.....you see how your brain works...short attention span, forgetting so easily! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by helinues: 11:23am On Apr 12
Mindlog:

Then Tinubu and co were at the peak of their Wizardry and Witchcraft when he and his co-travellers were trumpeting that Jonathan's government was nothing to write home and used all sorts to campaign against Jonathan.....you see how your brain works...short attention span, forgetting so easily! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Opposing maturely is totally different from opposing bitterly.

They expressed their grievances through a peaceful process not that they came online to be hating on anything progress and development related to Nigeria

Also they strategized ahead on how to win the 2015, not like the current opposition who never prepared for the election
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by Mindlog: 11:31am On Apr 12
helinues:

Opposing maturely is totally different from opposing bitterly.

They expressed their grievances through a peaceful process not that they came online to be hating on anything progress and development related to Nigeria

Also they strategized ahead on how to win the 2015, not like the current opposition who never prepared for the election

I guess you were writing with the belief that Nigerians were hibernating when APC was in opposition and were not aware of the kind of opposition politics they played. cheesy cheesy cheesy

In the words of our Gen Zs, that is delulu. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by helinues: 11:33am On Apr 12
Mindlog:

I guess you were writing with the belief that Nigerians were hibernating when APC was in opposition and were not aware of the kind of opposition politics they played. cheesy cheesy cheesy

In the words of our Gen Zs, that is delulu. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have given you the difference on how both Apc played their opposition and how LP and Pdp are currently playing their own opposition which can never win them ordinary spoons not to talk of Cups
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by Mindlog: 11:39am On Apr 12
helinues:

I have given you the difference on how both Apc played their opposition and how LP and Pdp are currently playing their own opposition which can never win them ordinary spoons not to talk of Cups

Picking your mind as you define "matured opposition" when every human in Nigeria during APC's opposition days observed how they went about their Wizardry and Witchcraft.....make we laugh, we will all be stone cold dead someday. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by ddippset(m): 11:52am On Apr 12
We are still waiting for Umahi to coman explain the finances of the project..

He promised when he got back to Lagos...

E never still reach Lagos??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Crooks in government!!

1 Like

Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by Jagabanbattle: 12:34pm On Apr 12
ddippset:
We are still waiting for Umahi to coman explain the finances of the project..

He promised when he got back to Lagos...

E never still reach Lagos??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Crooks in government!!

Umahi is giving you guys too much attention. When the first phase is completed, you should forward whatever question that is disturbing you.
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by pandax: 1:33pm On Apr 12
Jagabanbattle:
At the rate wish Atiku keeps attacking Lagos-Calabar highway project, someone will think he’s being serious but he is nothing but a clown. An upgraded Peter Obi who called national tv to cover the opening of a single borehole.

I don’t know if the issue Atiku has with the project is funding or because it only leads to Calabar and not Bornu. With the attack from the Northern Elders, one can only pretend it’s a coincidence.

Why can’t Atiku wait patiently for 2 more years to campaign with the failure of this road project? Mr. Dubai, I’m sure you go through Dubai highway regularly, how much do you think that highway cost? Besides, our roads are more expensive than Dubai roads cause it’s a must to construct drainage on roads in Nigeria why Dubai has no drainage for their roads.

This road is from Lagos-Calabar and not Lagos-Benin Republic just like we have Kano-Niger Republic rail constructed by former president Muhammad Buhari who is from Northern Nigeria. If stray bullet hit you on this thread, I’m not sorry about it.

The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Railway line will be cheaper and economically viable. Imagine, asking HITech to reserve the coastal road median for the Railway line in a BOT arrangement. That railway line will not come to fruition in the lifetime of the BOT period as it will reduce traffic on the coastal road. We do not think in this country at all
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by ddippset(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12
Jagabanbattle:

Umahi is giving you guys too much attention. When the first phase is completed, you should forward whatever question that is disturbing you.
Just imagine the kind of human being I am sharing oxygen with!!!
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12
Talking from experience?

BTW, you think you can pray for a competent person to fail and it'd work?
helinues:
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by blackboy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12
I saw a list of many projects very good projects billions even trillions of Naira have been spent on that have been abandoned by past governments. Is this Lagos to Calabar highway another project to be added to the list? Why not invest the money for refinery -repair or a new one? Is this highway going to improve the economy compared to investing in refinery or the power sector? Let's say the money is for road alone why not repair the existing roads that are death traps all around the country.
You are part of the reason Nigeria is in this mess. I do not blame PBAT or even past leaders but your likes who hate Atiku, Obi or any opposition to your stomach.
Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by jude79(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12
Jagabanbattle.
Smh

Re: RE: Atiku, A Clown, An Upgraded Peter Obi by Goodvibes007: 4:04pm On Apr 12
Jagabanbattle:

Na that rail to Niger republic suprised me most. Buhari sef. Then he said he would retire to Niger republic if the stress of Nigeria becomes too much 😂

(1) (Reply)

Approach To National Issues: The Hypocrisy Of Waspapping And Arewaatwitter / Terrorist Listing: US Can Deploy Drones – Experts / Naija People,how Do We Proceed Out Of Gudluctocracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.