Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail (11569 Views)

Again, Court Grants Emefiele Bail Of ₦300 Million / Court Grants Emefiele N20m Bail, orders transfer to Ikoyi correctional center / Court Grants Fayose N50m Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Apr 12
The man that singlehandedly dealt with us
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by Goldbw122(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12
I know this man will be set free... Yeah I wish Hushpuppi was in Nigeria he would have been bail out, they will all share the money and be willing be set free.. what a funny Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by soullove1881(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12
Saturnalia:
Just 50 Million Naira? Truly, this Country can never ever get better.

If you’re going into crime, just make sure you steal big so that you can have enough to buy the Judiciary and every cursed child of Belial that may accuse you of any wrongdoing.

Abi they’re not cursed? If not, how can you grant this bastard such a meager amount for bail ?

I’m certain there are some unscrupulous elements in the Presidency secretly pleading his cause.

Bail not acquitted
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12
abba190:
mr ilegendd pls show me some love, it has been 20days that i hv not earn shishi. You are the kindest person in the entire nairaland forum, you are the only one that help the poor nairalanders pls dont get tired thank you. 8163623337 opay. Nothing is too small

YOU YEYE SCAMMER WITH YOUR FAKE BEGGING STORIES TO COLLECT FUNDS FOR BETTING.... aint you the one who wrote the below last week:

abba190:
i need 200 naira funding abeg 8163623337 sporty. i have a sure game to play
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by patrickcollins: 6:26pm On Apr 12
ayoolataiwo:
This fucking corrupt mofo need to rot away,,,let him and his colleagues feel wat we felt and feeling
He will not cos na dem dem, na just newspaper trial if he begin mention names of his accomplices surely Buhari and his cabals must be in the list
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by Straybullet: 6:47pm On Apr 12
helinues:
Another backdoor settlement after retracting some info.

The recent dragging brought the revelation in CBN recruitments and some shady deals happening there for years

Toh

And you know this how?
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by Adebowalay(m): 6:11am On Apr 13
Moral of this very news, NO BIG DEAL STEALING PUBLIC FUNDS, LAS LAS NA SORTINGS E GO CHOP... WHAT A COUNTRY...
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by sunshineV(f): 8:41am On Apr 13
efemena5050:
God punish the people that made this country and the elites......my anger self be say God no dey even hear this .....
walai my curse just dey waste cus nothing will happen
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by sunshineV(f): 8:42am On Apr 13
Vadese1:
Go Afghanistan in your next life. We need people who can reason properly in Nigeria. Why the comparison. Is Emefule convicted by any court of law

yeah emefiele is innocent
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by Hawkler: 8:55am On Apr 14
broadman20:

Tinubu is a package criminal that's what we will be telling the world every day.

A Thief is a thief at any time.
Stop fetching water inside a basket man it is a waste of calories.
Re: Lagos Court Grants Emefiele N50m Bail by broadman20: 2:10pm On Apr 14
Hawkler:

Stop fetching water inside a basket man it is a waste of calories.

Hahahaha!

That's an open secret and it was exposed by a Yoruba man called Chief Gani Fahwemi SAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu / ~Have You Ever Denied Your Country(Nigeria)? . . .~ / Umahi Offers Scholarships To Four Best Mathematics Students In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.