Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri (28115 Views)

Allen Onyema: US Court Acquits Air Peace Boss, Fines Mayfield $4000 / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Kusu12: 1:58pm On Apr 12
Allen should talk less, don't reveal your future plans, but they can beat chest unnecessarily, they will never learn.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by AfonjaConehead: 1:59pm On Apr 12
santaclaws:

Igbo special adviser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're just another insignificant troll. Your comment is for you and yours alone. Adieu!

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Tareq1105: 2:02pm On Apr 12
SoNature:
Allen Onyema is proud to be the brand ambassador of his airline business. He's not doing himself any harm. Those airlines whose founders played god, where are they today?

What Allen Onyema needs is for every government in power to see Air Peace as a Nigerian pride and identity - they will move mountains with him and remove any stumbling blocks in his way.

It's a great disservice to this country to learn that government agencies denied knowing that Air Peace existed.

That's not true. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration has done so much to assist Onyema Air Peace to open more routes for the airline. His problem is envy from his colleagues, other airlines on local routes.

When Tinubu travelled to Qatar and UAE Onyema was on his entourage to discuss the return of Emirate and consideration for our local airlines especially Air Peace. Keyamu took him to UK and the route was opened to him. He took him to USA, and the land was subdue before him.

Chief Allen Onyema cannot say what you said. He cannot claim that Tinubu government neglected him. Let's put the record straight bcoz of the future.

Nigerian govt understand that Air Peace is the face of Nigeria and Nigerians in the Aviation Industry and BASA.

I, therefore, admonish Nigerians that Air Peace is our own and we must not allow ourselves to be deceived by enemies from outside, who are bent on killing our own Air Peace.

We should be mindful of their antics, and we should not fall for their 'Apple'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by santaclaws: 2:02pm On Apr 12
AfonjaConehead:

Igbo special adviser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You remain an insignificant troll...

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Kusu12: 2:03pm On Apr 12
AfonjaConehead:
Hmmmm na wao......so much for self appointed ronus ministers of Igbo affairs 😁😁😁😁
Thunda faya joblessness 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is beyond your comprehension IPOB cannibal and obirodent miscreant!
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Kusu12: 2:06pm On Apr 12
Yorubaponu:

Is a lie . We Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria 🇳🇬
IPOB cannibals and obirodent miscreants are the real problem of Nigeria!
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Max24: 2:08pm On Apr 12
You better leave the messenger and focus on the message.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by ceragon123: 2:10pm On Apr 12
Having worked in the field as a telecom engineer, I want to say it here that glo has the worst network ever in the history of mankind.

Boss Mike Adenuga is a big guy but glo is rubbish. When Airtel, MTN and even 9mobile field guys are being driven to go to site to bring up sites which people's lives depend on, glo don't even care. It takes days for them to power up their sites. Do you know that glo switch off many of their sites in remote places which somehow help bad people perpetuate evil, just to save diesel that they still steal at the end of the say..

How can you compare Telecom and Airline industry? It's like comparing a fish and a beaver.

Reno is just a bad person.

Modified: Sorry guys

LegendHero:
Mike Adenuga na legend!

—Came into the market and instantly crashed the price of SIM cards
—Before Glo, they used to say back then that per seconds billing is impossible for the next 10 years. Glo demolish that and initiated the per seconds billing that revolutionized the industry.

When people use MTN/Airtel with claim that they have better network, you will never see Glo crying or Yorubas saying Nigeria hate them for not patronizing Glo.

It is business and while the government should step in to promote local industries, people shouldn’t do it using emotional blackmail.
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by santaclaws: 2:12pm On Apr 12
MrSly:

You have not point to be disproved. You only have hate. What is wrong with his comment in the first place? A CEO who has been working and has brought the spirit of competition in aviation and now all the foreign airlines who have been milking people dry have slashed their prices.

Did you advise him on how to get money and how to start the business? Why did you suddenly become his adviser.

Again your hateful mind did not allow you to see how Jobless Reno was using denigrating comments about the man. Reno that has never run a successful business. What does Reno do for a living. Cowards!!!

LOL, all I can see here is a childish display of lack of emotional control. The point of my comment remains that he talks too much for a CEO, especially when you're in competition with others.

Strategy requires you to operate in silence, just like the foreign airlines did when they planned the price war. Whether I like or hate Onyeama, let God himself judge that, I may love the man more than you despite all your spillage of emotions.

But Mr. Man, I don't need you to agree with the above. Your anger- and sentiment-filled comment doesn't change the facts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by ekineme: 2:12pm On Apr 12
I agree with Reno on this, His analysis was quite insightful, He meant no harm to my knowledge.
Let Air peace take message and leave the messenger, I am sure as a business man, he will look at the positive side of the message.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by mcjokee: 2:16pm On Apr 12
SoNature:
Allen Onyema is proud to be the brand ambassador of his airline business. He's not doing himself any harm. Those airlines whose founders played god, where are they today?

What Allen Onyema needs is for every government in power to see Air Peace as a Nigerian pride and identity - they will move mountains with him and remove any stumbling blocks in his way.

Jonathan personally travelled with Dangote across African countries to help him establish businesses in those African countries until Dangote became the richest man in Africa and Jonathan bragged that he made Dangote Africa's richest man. When Nigeria billed MTN billions of naira, Former President Zuma visited Abuja for the first time to appeal to the Nigerian government to slash the fine.

It's a great disservice to this country to learn that government agencies denied knowing that Air Peace existed.

Definitely, you’re not from the corporate world, you think global business is by moving up and down while reviewing your plans? Why do you think organisations employ communication strategist? This is nothing tribals bro, every well meaning Nigerian should be proud of Air Peace. The point is, he’s a new comer in the aviation business and should be more discrete with his plans, I’d have expected him to only come out to speak when he needs the support of Nigerians and our government maybe in the face of discrimination or intimidation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by treatise: 2:17pm On Apr 12
Manager001:
Does Reno have excellence?
Reno should be seen only, make him no say pim!
What does he do for a living?
Does he have business here in Nigeria and or abroad?
Reno has excellence which is called Frivolity per excellence.
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by PulaPower: 2:18pm On Apr 12
Dittodat:
I also support Air Peace but I also noticed that Mr Oyenma was not been truthful when he said that they were sold out till September. Right after that interview, I went on couple of travel sites and was able to book reservations even for April because I was just trying to see the price ticket. I was surprised, I was expecting it to say not available, but it was available. So that must have been an exaggeration on his part.
But all in all, I wish Air Peace great success
Lol..

Only people that aren’t enlightened would believe they sold out till September..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Sctests: 2:21pm On Apr 12
This buffoon Reno is still waiting for his $10 investment in shitcoin Shiba Inu to grow from 0.00000000001 dollar price for donkey years. He is the least qualified person to give financial advice. grin

Let him tell us how many businesses he has built.
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Uchesis: 2:24pm On Apr 12
Father4all:
I agree with Remo. Onyeama talks too much. You don't expose your plans
What does Reno do for a living?

do you know??

He talks about Obi and Dollar everyday. That is his job
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Kay25(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12
Armaggedon:
A jobless man is teaching business excellence to a multi billionaire businessman.

Only in Nigeria!
Na why ur airpeace no get peace be that arrogance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Kay25(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12
Reno ..u make sense but they won't learn from yoruba they are too proud to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by nairalanda1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12
I know we all don't like Reno, and we are all seeing this as tribe stuff...but I would like to quote from Robert Greene's 48 laws

Law 3: Conceal Your Intentions: Always hide your true intentions. Create a smokescreen. If you keep people off-balance and in the dark, they can’t counter your efforts.

Law 4: Always Say Less than Necessary: Say little and be ambiguous, leaving the meaning to others to interpret. The less you say, the more intimidating and powerful you are.

Chief Onyema should follow the above, and we go show those foreigners shege.

(Yes, Greene does put a counterpoint to his laws sometimes, but still).

Still, at the end of the day, the travellers win. Thanks to Chief for forcing them to finally see some 'reason'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Father4all: 2:34pm On Apr 12
Uchesis:

What does Reno do for a living?

do you know??

He talks about Obi and Dollar everyday. That is his job
. Social critics, Internet influencer

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by LegendHero(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12
ceragon123:
Having worked in the field as a telecom engineer, I want to say it here that glo has the worst network ever in the history of mankind.

Boss Mike Adenuga is a big guy but glo is rubbish. When Airtel, MTN and even 9mobile field guys are being driven to go to site to bring up sites which people's lives depend on, glo don't even care. It takes days for them to power up their sites. Do you know that glo switch off many of their sites in remote places which somehow help bad people perpetuate evil, just to save diesel that they still steal at the end of the say.. All they do is use the tax exemption to fees fat and share to celebrities for adverts..

The G2 (Hausa/Yoruba) are the Nigerian problem. They show strength when it involves the Igbos.

How can you compare Telecom and Airline industry? It's like comparing a fish and a beaver.

What you just did now is “Yoruba hate”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12
Nice move
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Uchesis: 2:36pm On Apr 12
Father4all:
. Social critics, Internet influencer
And he is doing a very good job in criticising Obi everyday. I hope APC is paying him very well sha
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by surgical: 2:36pm On Apr 12
kingsoncj:
Reno, have you done business before? Busy body
yes he has done business before, business of ass licking,and he is still doing it big time
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by worksmart(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12
Dr Allen Onyema is a successful business billionaire man, he doesn't need advice from people who has never succeeded in business.

All he needs is for Nigerians to support and patronize him so that foreign airlines can never exploit Nigerians again like they have been doing for too many years.
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Christlike01: 2:39pm On Apr 12
ngwaIgbo223:
This inferior thing always talk about Igbo people.. jealous half human.

Someone should slap this idiot one-day.

Typical! To you guys, everyone is inferior to the Igbo, and everyone is jealous of the Igbo! Isn't that what's called delusion of the highest order?! What's the problem with you loudmouthed fools from that tiny enclave? Jealous of the Igbo, for what exactly? So, Reno is jealous of Mr. Allen Oyeama because he has an airline or because he is the richest Nigerian alive, or what exactly? Of all the salient points raised by Reno, the only thing your little brain could process was that Mr. Reno was only jealous of Mr. Oyeama/Igbo! What a pity!

The problem with you village-dwelling Igbo is that you guys are too boastful, thinking that your little success is unrivaled and that no one else can reproduce it! Only God knows what you Igbo would have done if Dangote or Otedola were Igbo! You guys attract hate to yourselves with your loud mouths and uncouth attitudes, but you start crying "jealousy" or what have you when you're served with your requests! A foreigner who has never been to Nigeria would think Igbo are the most successful Nigerians with the way you guys brag about this "jealousy" online and look down on other Nigerians with so much disdain! The truth, however, is that the Igbo are far from being the most successful tribe in Nigeria. Among the only five Forbes-rated Dollar Billionaires in Nigeria, none of them is even Igbo: three Yoruba and two Hausa/Fulani! So, what's your noise about or what's anyone jealous of, Chinedu?!

Mr. Allen Oyeama is acting like a typical Igbo that he is; bragging and talking too much when silence is far more profitable! Take a look below at one of the points raised by Reno Omokri and reflect on it, that's if you have an iota of brain in your oblong head!

But, how many 777s can he buy from Boeing? Maybe five. Probably ten. Those he is accusing of fighting him order hundreds in a tear. In 2022 alone, British Airways ordered 50 Boeing 737 MAX for $6.25 billion, as well as 11 Airbus A320neo aircraft and three A321neos worth $1.7 billion. That is just for one year alone. And from one airline.

Can Mr. Onyeama compete with even Ethiopian Airlines alone, without the support of the "Zoo" government and other Nigerians whom you lot from that tiny, erosion-ravaged land of primitive hinterland bushmen hate with so much passion? Reno's advice is very simple: Mr. Allen Oyeama should watch his mouth before using it to ruin his business!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by ComeToJesus: 2:40pm On Apr 12
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by dequir: 2:40pm On Apr 12
IGBOponu:

Is a lie . We IGBO are the problem of Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by Dikegodspower(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12
Reno is a vegetable, I'd Allen do not tell us what is happening in the Aero world how ate we gonna know?
These agbados sef, greed go finish una
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by worldstevo: 2:44pm On Apr 12
santaclaws:

Honestly I don't agree with most of Reno's rants, but on this one, I have to agree with him...

Allen Onyeama actually talks too much and I think he enjoys the attention he gets from the media (social media inclusive). Everything happening to and around his airline, he wants to make Nigeria's business but at the end of the day, this is a private business.

The FG has supported him so far, I remember they even refused to extradite him to the US on corruption charges when he started. He needs to plan his tactics in silence and stop being so loud over everything.

I agree with you on this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by ednut1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12
Mumu kri
Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by DenreleDave(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12
ceragon123:

Boss Mike Adenuga is a big guy but glo is rubbish. When Airtel, MTN and even 9mobile field guys are being driven to go to site to bring up sites which people's lives depend on, glo don't even care. It takes days for them to power up their sites. Do you know that glo switch off many of their sites in remote places which somehow help bad people perpetuate evil, just to save diesel that they still steal at the end of the say.. All they do is use the tax exemption to fees fat and share to celebrities for adverts..

The G2 (Hausa/Yoruba) are the Nigerian problem. They show strength when it involves the Igbos.

small talk by reno, you were quick to tag yorubas in your comment. if it was your people that were tagged, you and your people will start crying marginalization. every one hates you.

why bring yoruba into this discussion if not that you are a fvking bigot and tribalizst

shame on yur bald head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri by DenreleDave(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12
the money Nigerians contributed to Peter obi, has it has not stashed it in his foreign account in his daughter account
Uchesis:

And he is doing a very good job in criticising Obi everyday. I hope APC is paying him very well sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Work Resumes At Agege Pen Cinema Bridge - Photos / Heavy Rainfall Collapses Mokwa-Jebba Bridge In Niger State (Photos) / Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.