Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? (2345 Views)

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by Glistinin(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13
I don't even know how to say that you are retarded in thinking!
Look at you praising Virgin Atlantic for showing there Western culture, but dumb enough and hate filled to condemn Air Peace for showing Igbo culture which happens to be Nigerian culture.
I guess Igbo culture is not Nigerian culture enough?
What you all bigots and propagandists don't know is that you always pay the highest price whenever you want to bring others down.
bmaster2000:
My prayer be say make Air peace no survive the competition.... because the whole Air peace Airline is to undermine other major tribe in Nigeria....
I better go through other Airline and spend days on the road than going through tribally-laced Airline...investment

I took Virgin Airline last year and everything I observe concerning the airline depicts and reflect the culture of the western country . The airline is jointly owned....Richard Branson and Delta Airline...

Now, if all about Peace Airline is to depicts Ibo culture .. how will a good investors in South west or in the north will want to invest in such business ...when the projection about the business is Ibo -oriented ....

And this is the reason , some Nigeria investment cannot be known more than the shore of this country because when all the impression you want to create about your business is the superiority of your culture instead of the Nigeria as a country. ...

Can you see how ridiculous this people now look. ? The same tribal group the Ibo people abuse on social media last week ...when the whole thing was inaugurated is now the same tribal group they came to meet after the giant investor in Airbus business want show them shege...
From the news received , as normal thing that usually happens with Air peace airline...a passenger complained Last week ....after getting to UK ....the air peace staff have started doing the damage control ...

ONYEMNA, EVERYTHING BUSINESS IS NOT About TRIBALISM.... SEPARATE TRIBALISM FROM YOUR BUSINESS AND SEE HOW IT WILL THRIVE ...

Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by Morbeta11(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13
Slytiger:

I don't know what my post had to do with poverty 😂.
Last time I checked, I am very rich by Nigerian standards. You guys just like to insult people that you do not know for reasons best known to you.

Richie Rich of Nairaland.......

Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by redsun(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13
Emirate is not a direct flight to the west. So their ticket prices have to be considerably lower than air peace for anyone to want to waste all that time flying to Dubai in transit.

Nigeria needs more efficient and indigenous airlines to tap into the huge Nigerian air travel industry. The only way is up for a world that is still in the dark age.
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by Dobodobo04: 4:58pm On Apr 13
More competition can only benefit Nigerian consumers, hence offering Nigerians a cheaper deal. Nigerians should be priority and not any airline.

Air Peace has some niches over other airline

1) It’s a direct flight, so actual competitors in that regard are British Airways and Virgin. I would pay a little extra for a direct flight to London then go via Rwanda or Morocco. My baggage could be lost, there could be delays, immigration officers in connecting countries can be unfriendly, etc.

2) They serve Nigerian food and that would resonate with some Nigerians with Nigerian palates.

3) Gatwick Airport is a finer alternative than Heathrow for some passengers.

They should stay in market, charge reasonable prices, diversify airport destinations to Manchester, Birmingham and even Scotland. We welcome Emirates as they restart!

It’s not always about price Mr Omokri
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by bmaster2000: 5:00pm On Apr 13
Glistinin:
I don't even know how to say that you are retarded in thinking!
Look at you praising Virgin Atlantic for showing there Western culture, but dumb enough and hate filled to condemn Air Peace for showing Igbo culture which happens to be Nigerian culture.
I guess Igbo culture is not Nigerian culture enough?
What you all bigots and propagandists don't know is that you always pay the highest price whenever you want to bring others down.

Bipolar disorder patient spotted.
In your first sentence, you specifically depicted your ignoramus status. You specifically acknowledge that you are ignorant and naive yet you still drop some irrational reaction comments ....Are you dumb? Yes...and since you are dumb ...be quiet and let me tutor you...
Igbo culture is not the same as Nigeria's universal culture..there are more than 300 multi-ethnic groups in Nigeria...and Igbo is just one of them...now, each tribe and culture are so unique amd important to the people who practice them ....however, there is always the common norm or culture which is generally unique to all the culture ...
1. Pidgin English: irrespective of your local language ...pidgin English is widely acceptable to all of Nigeria.

2. Ankara clothes: each tribe has its own unique cultural attire but Ankara clothes are widely and universally acceptable to all Nigerians.

3. Food: each tribe in Nigeria has its own unique food but Jollof Rice is widely acceptable

4. Music: each tribe has its own unique music but Afro-beat and Amapiano are widely acceptable

S. Place : Each tribe has a its own unique place but Lagos state is the centre of all the activities.

And so on...

Now, Air Peace Airline wants to pick a brand which should be generally acceptable and he restricted himself to Igbo clothes attire ..and the volume of this speck.

To be continued
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by Glistinin(m): 12:26am On Apr 14
Your stupidity is so outstanding and profound! What is disturbing is that you bear your stupidity with so much giusto and aplomb.

A privately owned company should incorporate the attires of all the tribes in Nigeria because a deranged amoeba like you is existing?
Even government institutions put on Hausa attire a lot without anyone getting perturbed about it in a country of so called more than 300 tribes! Then talk of someone's private business.
I kid you not, a bold, confident and daring fool like you is the worst to happen to any rational being.
bmaster2000:

In your first sentence, you specifically depicted your ignoramus status. You specifically acknowledge that you are ignorant and naive yet you still drop some irrational reaction comments ....Are you dumb? Yes...and since you are dumb ...be quiet and let me tutor you...
Igbo culture is not the same as Nigeria's universal culture..there are more than 300 multi-ethnic groups in Nigeria...and Igbo is just one of them...now, each tribe and culture are so unique amd important to the people who practice them ....however, there is always the common norm or culture which is generally unique to all the culture ...
1. Pidgin English: irrespective of your local language ...pidgin English is widely acceptable to all of Nigeria.

2. Ankara clothes: each tribe has its own unique cultural attire but Ankara clothes are widely and universally acceptable to all Nigerians.

3. Food: each tribe in Nigeria has its own unique food but Jollof Rice is widely acceptable

4. Music: each tribe has its own unique music but Afro-beat and Amapiano are widely acceptable

S. Place : Each tribe has a its own unique place but Lagos state is the centre of all the activities.

And so on...

Now, Air Peace Airline wants to pick a brand which should be generally acceptable and he restricted himself to Igbo clothes attire ..and the volume of this speck.

To be continued
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by ebufa: 12:46am On Apr 14
DeLaRue:
Outside of a direct subsidy of aviation fuel or flight tickets, I can't think of any other significant way the Government can help Airpeace.

A government that denied Okada man fuel subsidy cannot turn around to subsidise air tickets or aviation fuel of millionaires travelling abroad.

Also, will domestic Airlines not ask for their own operations to be subsidised too.

I'm afraid, Airpeace will have to fight for its own survival on the Lagos/ Abuja- London route.

You people should leave Allen alone! Nigeria needs to ensure That air peace is not shortchanged at Gatwick Airport in any manner!
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by ebufa: 12:52am On Apr 14
Slytiger:

They do. My uncle and his family have never flown any airline aside BA. Of course, he is a big man and Senior Advocate of Nigeria. Poverty or being poor is the least of the family's problem.

I myself have never flown an African airline outside the country, except for Bellview Air once to london Heathrow in 2008, for my own personal reasons.

You can't guilt trip people to fly airpeace no matter how hard you try. You can't decide how someone choose to spend their money. 😂

Oga if you like enter Rolls Royce airlines.......Air peace will get patronage from the middle class...........British airways flies to New Delhi and China.....but many Indians and Chinese still fly air peace on those routes...talk less of Nigerian traders
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by RushManni: 1:12am On Apr 14
Frigga13:
Reno is a bigot ... why not wait till Emirates come back before spiting your negativity..

Same fool that says Airpeace is talking much.. is already singing negative blues on a disinterested airline that cares less about this idiot

Are you in Allen’s pocket ?

Do you know his business strategies..

Has emirate an ounce to you that they’re coming ..

Why can this man preempt something positive in life

You see why nobody need his services after Jonathan
Atiku careless about him.. when he jumped no one missed him in his party.. none even mentioned him..

He’s problem is igbos .. and hailing any tribe in power

He massage the egos of igbos under Gej and now massaging the egos of Yoruba under Tinubu pans still yet Yoruba people still takes him serious..

Reno you Dey nairaland .. I would have expose your moniker after elections .. but for omerta..

Stop being stupid and focus ..

Yes Na me prince Dey tell you..

Stop being foolish .. you’ve ridicule yourself enough.. save some shame for your kids ..

Very hungry anyhow man...

I just love the fool u called that white beard goat-looking being
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by Sapasenator: 3:50am On Apr 14
Frigga13:

Love of status and class .. is how to identify poor souls..
they never believe they will make it .. and God cams through..

Enjoy

Slytiger is right. I am Igbo and I will never be on Airpeace.
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by IbnB: 4:46am On Apr 14
adamusuleiman1:

Who can name one single business this animal Reno has done in his life, outside of stealing government money and yapping like a macaque online
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by bmaster2000: 8:22am On Apr 14
Glistinin:
Your stupidity is so outstanding and profound! What is disturbing is that you bear your stupidity with so much giusto and aplomb.

A privately owned company should incorporate the attires of all the tribes in Nigeria because a deranged amoeba like you is existing?
Even government institutions put on Hausa attire a lot without anyone getting perturbed about it in a country of so called more than 300 tribes! Then talk of someone's private business.
I kid you not, a bold, confident and daring fool like you is the worst to happen to any rational being.

Obviously, You are myopically -blinded and miniscuically -deluded ....Like the usual saying ...you are entitled to your own foolish opinion but for the sake of some innocent readers on this platform lemme respond to your craps.

1. obviously, the entire Ibo deception on this Air Peace airline issue is coming out gradually...on one hand, some will claim Air Peace is a national carrier (When you need the support of all Nigerians) and on the other hand claim it is privately owned ....assertedly, We all know the airline is privately-owned and also it is IIbo investments and Ibo peoples' achievement ...since it is Ibos Achievement, why involving the entire country to support it ....Aside Air peace Airline Tribal business, we also have Ibom Airline which is also stately-owned by Akwa Ibom state government and so. ... in the past, Before Air Peace Airline shenanigans, we had Bell View and MED VIEW Airlines which were also international flights.... those airlines were privately owned by Nigerian investors. A Yoruba man has the largest shares in those companies...yet no Tribal noise like we have it presently....
Presently, we have all sorts of tribal noise and tongue-lashing because of Air Peace Airline's investment...and you also opined that it is a privately owned company..., Now, the argument is the privately owned company is at liberty to use his investment to communicate Tribal symbols to the world, however, the eligible passengers in Nigeria is also at liberty to support or jettison the tribally-propelled investment... Onyema is at liberty to control his investment and we the passengers also is at liberty to analyse what the Airline investment stands for before we fully support it ....You can't force us to support the investment its purpose is to prove Tribal supremacy....not possible...
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by Glistinin(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14
You see why you are the greatest foolish and puerile hypocrite in life!!!
When Yorubas and Hausas businesses and government establishments put on their tribal attire, they're promoting Nigeria, but when Igbos do theirs' they are promoting tribal supremacy?
I talk am, a bold, confident and daring stupid person is the worst thing that can happen to any human being!
Nobody is begging you and your ilks to enter Air Peace. Air Peace will survive and become great without the patronage of hateful bigots like you which are a minority in Nigeria.
bmaster2000:

Obviously, You are myopically -blinded and miniscuically -deluded ....Like the usual saying ...you are entitled to your own foolish opinion but for the sake of some innocent readers on this platform lemme respond to your craps.

1. obviously, the entire Ibo deception on this Air Peace airline issue is coming out gradually...on one hand, some will claim Air Peace is a national carrier (When you need the support of all Nigerians) and on the other hand claim it is privately owned ....assertedly, We all know the airline is privately-owned and also it is IIbo investments and Ibo peoples' achievement ...since it is Ibos Achievement, why involving the entire country to support it ....Aside Air peace Airline Tribal business, we also have Ibom Airline which is also stately-owned by Akwa Ibom state government and so. ... in the past, Before Air Peace Airline shenanigans, we had Bell View and MED VIEW Airlines which were also international flights.... those airlines were privately owned by Nigerian investors. A Yoruba man has the largest shares in those companies...yet no Tribal noise like we have it presently....
Presently, we have all sorts of tribal noise and tongue-lashing because of Air Peace Airline's investment...and you also opined that it is a privately owned company..., Now, the argument is the privately owned company is at liberty to use his investment to communicate Tribal symbols to the world, however, the eligible passengers in Nigeria is also at liberty to support or jettison the tribally-propelled investment... Onyema is at liberty to control his investment and we the passengers also is at liberty to analyse what the Airline investment stands for before we fully support it ....You can't force us to support the investment its purpose is to prove Tribal supremacy....not possible...
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by PHAYOL81: 2:29pm On Apr 14
Apt but the favouritism he aspire for AIRPEACE would be demanded by other local airlines too and the result could be worse.
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by bmaster2000: 7:11pm On Apr 14
Glistinin:
You see why you are the greatest foolish and puerile hypocrite in life!!!
When Yorubas and Hausas businesses and government establishments put on their tribal attire, they're promoting Nigeria, but when Igbos do theirs' they are promoting tribal supremacy?
I talk am, a bold, confident and daring stupid person is the worst thing that can happen to any human being!
Nobody is begging you and your ilks to enter Air Peace. Air Peace will survive and become great without the patronage of hateful bigots like you which are a minority in Nigeria.

No need to join issues with a slowpoke like you ....since we are literally not in the same psychological

Lemme leave you in your darkness and delusion and Tribal hepilepsisysis...

You are an unrepented Tribalilsc person
League...keep wallowing in your ignorance. Bye !!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by Probz(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18
bmaster2000:

And so on...

To be continued

Nwayo.
Re: Reno Omokri: Can Air Peace Survive Emirates Return To Nigeria? by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18
Frigga13:
Reno is a bigot ... why not wait till Emirates come back before spiting your negativity..

Same fool that says Airpeace is talking much.. is already singing negative blues on a disinterested airline that cares less about this idiot

Are you in Allen’s pocket ?

Do you know his business strategies..

Has emirate an ounce to you that they’re coming ..

Why can this man preempt something positive in life

You see why nobody need his services after Jonathan
Atiku careless about him.. when he jumped no one missed him in his party.. none even mentioned him..

He’s problem is igbos .. and hailing any tribe in power

He massage the egos of igbos under Gej and now massaging the egos of Yoruba under Tinubu pans still yet Yoruba people still takes him serious..

Reno you Dey nairaland .. I would have expose your moniker after elections .. but for omerta..

Stop being stupid and focus ..

Yes Na me prince Dey tell you..

Stop being foolish .. you’ve ridicule yourself enough.. save some shame for your kids ..

Very hungry anyhow man...

Air Peace that can't take care of local flight customers now jumping on international with poor food and servicea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The President And His Mistresses / Okere Sagay-the Evil Of The Parent Visited On The Children / The Real Beneficiaries Of Fuel Subsidy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.