Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) (54742 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 10:55am On Apr 13
KingLennon:
She needs special care and attention at this point of time. The nurse who posted it is a clown sad
A big clown for that matter. She too wan trend. Rubbish! Her nursing license needs to be revoked by the nursing council of Nigeria. This is very unprofessional of her.

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13
[url][/url]
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTqJyQcEIzU?si=ddHgA9adHAdiQkSO

More details about the late Jnr Pope’s wife, Qute Jay, have emerged online following his tragic death.

A nurse took to TikTok to share a video of the young widow and added that she was unconscious following her man’s death. The video sparked a series of heated reactions on social media, with netizens blasting the nurse for invading their privacy.

Source: Mercyobidake @IG

I do not know if it is lack of sense or just being stupid. Someone would be at a vulnerable point and the next person will just put on camera and start recording….,

World people and clout chasing

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by fxexperts: 1:25pm On Apr 13
Alexiiydon:
because you decide to be unfortunate You won’t live to eat the fruit of your Labour .....same goes to your children and grandchildren......as you wish for me it will come back to your generation 1000 folds everything you said will be mine if am the one who ask him to board a boat without life jacket but if I don’t know about it and you decide to show how unfortunate you want to be ....you and your useless generation will never know the meaning of peace from now henceforth na from one problem to the other .....and if anybody decide to show pity on your useless family same curse will be on them 20folds your and your children will be slaves to your mates and there mates
Your children are already slaves and they will be eaten alive by vultures. you will not eat the fruit of your labour, poverty will visist your entire generation. Animal .
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Aguiyimba(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13
Alexiiydon:
Avoidable death but the guy decide to be stupid....celebrity whey suppose dey lead by good example decide to be stupid....just imagine this guy wear life jacket na now he go know how God save him life 😔Help me check who this guy support in the last election make I no waste my RIP

When death knock wisdom becomes useless
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Alexiiydon: 3:34pm On Apr 13
fxexperts:
Your children are already slaves and they will be eaten alive by vultures. you will not eat the fruit of your labour, poverty will visist your entire generation. Animal .
that will follow your entire generation from you to the seventh generation all of you will be slaves
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by fxexperts: 3:45pm On Apr 13
Alexiiydon:
that will follow your entire generation from you to the seventh generation all of you will be slaves
No it is your entire generation that it will follow. Ewu gambia.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Alexiiydon: 5:02pm On Apr 13
fxexperts:
No it is your entire generation that it will follow. Ewu gambia.
unless I start the curse first if not you won’t know the meaning of peace in your family
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by fxexperts: 5:27pm On Apr 13
Alexiiydon:
unless I start the curse first if not you won’t know the meaning of peace in your family
Of course you started the curse by cursing a dead man. you are so low.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 5:34pm On Apr 13
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 5:35pm On Apr 13
[quote author=Thryphosa post=129409715][/quote]
It is everywhere.

Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 5:43pm On Apr 13
fxexperts:
Normally i know say you and your type dey stupid. no wonder nothing good can ever come out of your useless generation. Terrible news will befall you and your family soon and we will all be here to blame your useless spirit. Ewu gambia.

Like i said and keep saying all of these. and the demand for N40M can be one very huge scam and the government should incestigate this properly, those villagers demanding this sum may have a hand in his death. there is nothing in all these useless river goddess dirty beliefs. they are all a hoax and make belive scam they use t fool our forefathers and they are using all of it against us.
The villagers asked him not to wear a life jacket? That figure is an indirect way of saying he will be buried by the Riverside cos they know nobody will pay such money.
Go for enquiry at any Riverside community, that's the norm.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Alexiiydon: 9:13pm On Apr 13
fxexperts:
Of course you started the curse by cursing a dead man. you are so low.
pls point out the curse
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by fxexperts: 10:17pm On Apr 13
Pepperdemisback:

The villagers asked him not to wear a life jacket? That figure is an indirect way of saying he will be buried by the Riverside cos they know nobody will pay such money.
Go for enquiry at any Riverside community, that's the norm.
No you are wrong. it is an avenue of extortion and soon it will become one big lucrative business in Nigeria, where people will get murder and one useless witch doctor will be demanding huge sums of money from the family. I will advise his family to tell the useless goddess whatsoever to go FVCK herself. I do not know why we keep believing this useless bullshit in Africa. and about the life jacket thing. people wear life jacket and still drown during boat accidents, even though i am one the advocators blaming him for not wearing a life jacket. in the instance when the boat coverside the individual with the life jacket and the victim gets trapped under the boat with a life jacket they die even if they are a good swimming, and the only remedy is to pull of the life jacket. A similar incident like this happened towards bonny island in river state and the victims died even though they were on life jacket.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 1:24pm On Apr 14
fxexperts:
No you are wrong. it is an avenue of extortion and soon it will become one big lucrative business in Nigeria, where people will get murder and one useless witch doctor will be demanding huge sums of money from the family. I will advise his family to tell the useless goddess whatsoever to go FVCK herself. I do not know why we keep believing this useless bullshit in Africa. and about the life jacket thing. people wear life jacket and still drown during boat accidents, even though i am one the advocators blaming him for not wearing a life jacket. in the instance when the boat coverside the individual with the life jacket and the victim gets trapped under the boat with a life jacket they die even if they are a good swimming, and the only remedy is to pull of the life jacket. A similar incident like this happened towards bonny island in river state and the victims died even though they were on life jacket.
If they are bent on the money, they should have allowed them to source for it. That's the norm at Riverside communities, you can go for enquiries.
Re: Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) by fxexperts: 2:37pm On Apr 14
Pepperdemisback:

If they are bent on the money, they should have allowed them to source for it. That's the norm at Riverside communities, you can go for enquiries.
I know it is a norm. but just like any culture that is unfavorable. we can abolish it. I do not think we should wait for the white people like Mary Slessor and co to come and help us abolish these barbaric traditions na. I have had this same discussion with colleagues, friends and folks around me and they all agreed it is barbaric, but they are all scared of one useless curse they say will befall the family blablabla. then it make me have a rethink that if Mary Slessor never stopped the killing of twins in Africa many years ago. so up till date we will all still be killing twins and supporting the idea with all the education we all claim to have gotten. I really think we have to invite the white to come and colonize us again. i swear. There is no useless goddess anywhere, we Africans are just afraid for nothing. and like i said earlier following this popular death and if the family part ways with that ludicrous high sum of money, people with bad intentions will take advantage of this useless tradition and turn it into a booming business just like kidnapping and co.

Malaria Drug "GRUTHA FORT" Injures Man (Photos) / Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / #10YearsChallenge: Tonto Dikeh's Flat Breasts 10 Years Ago Vs Firm Breasts Now

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)