Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

The Fuel Subsidy: Where I Stand. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fuel Subsidy: Where I Stand. (470 Views)

Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal / Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / The Psychological Effect Of The Fuel Scarcity On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fuel Subsidy: Where I Stand. by Oshosam(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
The rehabilitation of the various barracks will not make the Nigerian Army compromise its patriotism to our fatherland come January next year when the Federal Government decides to compromise our commonwealth and ultimately our statehood by removing the fuel subsidy. This is an unpopular move. Let's stop it! If the Legislature compromises, and Labour backs off, the Nigerian people will rise up! Army Barracks Renovation would not stop the soldiers from being patriotic, if our leaders would listen.

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi's Son Mutassim Beach House Tripoli Video: / No Subsidy Removal / Successful National Projects And Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.