Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Tracking & Recovering Stolen Crypto \\ Hackathon Tech Solutions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tracking & Recovering Stolen Crypto \\ Hackathon Tech Solutions (39 Views)

Wema Bank Announces Call For Entries For Its Youth-focused Hackathon, Hackaholic / Tracking & Recovering Stolen Crypto: A Comprehensive Guide / Monkeypox: Recovering Patient Commits Suicide In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tracking & Recovering Stolen Crypto \\ Hackathon Tech Solutions by akarichristabel: 4:49pm On Apr 12
Instagram is now a breeding ground for scammers on the search for unsuspecting users whom they will sell their game and flaunt their huge profits from cryptocurrency. I thought I’d struck a gold mine. I ended up messaging this broker and she went on this long spiel about Bitcoin mining and how it’s profitable, I gave it a long thought plus the strategy they used produced eye-watering returns of 50 percent per month. I was initially skeptical so a few months later I decided to invest and sent them $150 as a test, a month later I was sent back $50 along with another $30 of my profit. Shocked in disbelief I sent hundreds of dollars, then thousands, it didn't take long until I started telling friends and family who even sent more money. One of my best mates sold his car for $11,000 and put all that money in, and it disappeared. All up, my friends and I lost over $100,000 to this scam, which caused me immense stress and embarrassment plus some of my friends decided not to talk to me anymore. It was like my integrity just vanished suddenly, because I’d convinced my friends, I’d shown them my profits and I was actively promoting it, almost like a salesman for her. I tried to go to the police, who said we’d only lost $100,000. They know people who have lost millions, and this shattered every hope I had of recovering my money or tracing these criminals. I found Hackathon Tech Solution with the help of our new intern who referred me to give hackers a try, I’m really glad I listened. With the support of Hackathon Tech Solutions and my Assets recovered I was able to return to investing but only in Stocks now, I stayed away from cryptocurrencies after the scam experience. We often can’t avoid the negative patterns financially but if it’s a wrong investment at the hands of scammers Hackathon Tech Solution has you covered. Don’t hesitate to reach out to info@ hackathon tech solution . com, if you fall victim to this online Bitcoin or cryptocurrency scam.

Their website is https://hackathontechsolutions.com & WhatsApp is +31 6 47999256

(1) (Reply)

Homemade Pappardelle Pasta Recipe / Who Invented Beds? ⬇️ / Mega PLR Suite 2024 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.