Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria (34679 Views)

Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by nlfpmod: 7:04pm On Apr 12
History made!

Princess Owowoh becomes the first-ever female officer cadet from Nigeria to graduate from the UK’s @RMASandhurst

24-year-old Officer Cadet Princess is an inspiration to many young women who dream to lead!💫

"It is a profound honour to be the first Nigerian female officer to commission from the esteemed @RMASandhurst. As I look ahead to the future, I am committed to representing Nigeria with pride, and to making a positive difference in the world."

UK in Nigeria

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Slytiger: 7:12pm On Apr 12
Congrats to the Nigerian Army Officer.

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces. The slayers of IPOB terrorists, killer Herdsmen and BokoHaram/ISWAP terrorists.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by hisexcellency34: 7:12pm On Apr 12
proudly nigerian..igbo amaka

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by pezeji(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12
Congratulations to her
But na who she be?

4 Likes

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Besto(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12
Go girl!!!
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by tunjijones(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12
Female soldier... Cool

1 Like

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by OfeAchi: 7:12pm On Apr 12
She is not pretty.
I have no interest in this news.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Glimpsetv: 7:13pm On Apr 12
Proudly Niaja.

Nlfpmod, come and see what a nairalander is craving for o.:
https://www.nairaland.com/8059606/home-made-akara-pap-nairalanders-breakfast
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Salt06(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12
smiley
Congrats to her.
Wishing her a long, successful and fulfilling career.

PS: Arotile comes to mind embarassed

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by tefishy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12
Congrats
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by AUTOCRATIC(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12
I hope the senior officers will not later frustrate her with .......back for ground before promotion

8 Likes

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Nonexisting1: 7:14pm On Apr 12
Hope they don't kill her like they killed the other girl that year. She made us proud.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by BlessedNikki: 7:14pm On Apr 12
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by trilacos: 7:14pm On Apr 12
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by kasim155: 7:14pm On Apr 12
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Skoonheid(f): 7:15pm On Apr 12
To the girl who would rather be in combat boots than heels: You. Are. Amazing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by ClassicMan202(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12
Wow.... Amazing.

NDA that year...

1 Like

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by LagosFirstSon: 7:15pm On Apr 12
Congrats dearest
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by ybalogs(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12
Congrats beauty with brain
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Dennisochampa: 7:15pm On Apr 12
OfeAchi:
She is not pretty.
.... One of the reasons u may never make it in life is because your life is built around hatred and negativity

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Anashe: 7:16pm On Apr 12
Congratulations!!!!
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by 123yes(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12
OfeAchi:
She is not pretty.
lazy youth

5 Likes

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by aprilwise(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12
Make people no kill her as they kill first female pilot

6 Likes

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by iichidodo: 7:17pm On Apr 12
Nigeria's first female Commando..I bet she knows Krav Marga...
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by StOla: 7:17pm On Apr 12
hisexcellency34:
proudly nigerian..igbo amaka

Owowoh!

More like Urhobo or Isoko.

324 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by AllenSpencer: 7:19pm On Apr 12
It’s good that, Africans don’t keep malice with foreigners

Cos if we actually do the way we do to ourselves, the UK will be a suicide bombing destination.

Doubt if our forefathers will be happy with us in their graves. Serving the same people that enslaved, killed and maimed them, and to top it up, we celebrate it like an achievement.
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Slytiger: 7:19pm On Apr 12
Nonexisting1:
Hope they don't kill her like they killed the other girl that year. She made us proud.
We hope so. It was so painful when this lieutenant from Abia state was kidnapped and tortured by IPOB Imo chapter. Whereabouts unknown till date.

4 Likes

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21pm On Apr 12
From all of us at MANNA,
Congratulations to Princess Owowoh.

This is only the beginning ofnsuch wonderful strides for you sweetheart.

The sky is your starting point.

As I look ahead to the future, I am committed to representing Nigeria with pride, and to making a positive difference in the world."
Here is one of the sane ones among our tribe.
We sane ones love Nigeria 🇳🇬 to the moon and back.
Only the lowlives fools and idiots hate and castigate our darling nation.
The never do wells and smellos.
That's why nothing good will ever come the way of haters of Nigeria our father's land.

God bless all those who love Nigeria 🇳🇬 and wish her well.
God bless our darling Princess.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

We Rise ✔️

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by ignis: 7:21pm On Apr 12
Congratulations to her... She is too good and bright to be in Nigeria. Her talent and life will be valued most abroad.
Re: Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria by Eriokanmi: 7:22pm On Apr 12
Nonexisting1:
My thoughts exactly. Late Ms Tolulope Arotile, may your gentle soul continue to rest in peace.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tech Is The New "Oil" Money / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award / Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.