Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button (924 Views)

Thank God Nairaland Does Not Have A Block Button(photos) / Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo) / The Ugly Situation APC Is Trying To Hide’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by BlackhatMentor: 8:31pm On Apr 12
I think there should be a feature where we'd be able to block someone from seeing our post and comment and also seeing their post or comments.

It won't reduce Nairaland traffic or growth.
Some peoples comments and views are just irritating sometimes... People have different opinions Yes but while they're sharing their opinions others may not want to see it or be forced to see it.

We should be able to block those trolls we don't like please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by immortalcrown(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12
I don't think Nairaland needs the feature since no inbox chat on the forum.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by advanceDNA: 8:50pm On Apr 12
BlackhatMentor:
Yes but while they're sharing their opinions others may not want to see it or be forced to see it.

U want Seun to give u power to block someone's comment from being seen by u and everyone.?? why do u think u should decide for everyone?
...... If u don't want to see a comment after being posted ...Seun already has provision for that.....report the comment, state the rule they broke, submit. u won't see the comment again

....but others can still see it.... But I guess this block bottom u are looking for is more about having beef with someone

9 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by muhammaduyusufu: 8:51pm On Apr 12
BlackhatMentor:
I think there should be a feature where we'd be able to block someone from seeing our post and comment and also seeing their post or comments.

Some peoples comments and views are just irritating sometimes... People have different opinions Yes but while they're sharing their opinions others may not want to see it or be forced to see it.

You are basically telling Seun to turn Nairaland to an echo chamber. Better still, Just tell him to shutdown Nairaland.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by teamoneline: 9:02pm On Apr 12
This site is not owned by seun. Its owned by foreign intelligence agencies. The site was properly design to brainwash people. These things you are suggesting here have been suggested before but he won't do it.

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by helinues: 9:05pm On Apr 12
Again, hypocrisy stinks far more than rotten eggs

The op refused to check the mirror

Those who dey destroyed the rules, but when that same rules are being broken about them, they start foaming for mouth.

Of what degree can we measure this kind of hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by blancsn1: 9:07pm On Apr 12
I have a question for you you
Are you Ipob or Igbo ?

BlackhatMentor:

13 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by helinues: 9:07pm On Apr 12
teamoneline:
This site is not owned by seun. Its owned by foreign intelligence agencies. The site was properly design to brainwash people. These things you are suggesting here have been suggested before but he won't do it.

I would actually like to have the contact of your weed supplier, the guy's weed most be so mad

3 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by AngryMrMAN: 9:09pm On Apr 12
helinues:

I would actually live to have the contact of your weed supplier, the guy's weed most be so mad

Find work oooooo helinues

7 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by rantingpigs: 9:11pm On Apr 12
Slytiger
Raskimonojendor
Adamusuleiman1
Chopnaira

all these your alternate Monikers won't cover your agbadorian smell from far off.

Just imagine you, a certified spammer on this platform talking about decorum, when you are a certified bigot.

Grow up Son... You are losing it totally.. grin

muhammaduyusufu:

You are basically telling Seun to turn Nairaland to an echo chamber. Better still, Just tell him to shutdown Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by helinues: 9:12pm On Apr 12
AngryMrMAN:

Find work oooooo helinues

You can't have same work and still be wasting your time and life away trolling people on this forum for years.

How can you be creating dedicated monikers to troll others yet na the people you dey troll for years dey jobless

Again, stop sounding slow

2 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by tollyboy5(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12
What I feel is that seun should allow marital status to be part of someone's profile status.
To protect ladies from getting alot of $pam mails.
Ladies are even identifying themselves as male on this forum to avoid men sending mails.
One lady posted a screenshot one time despite her cropping the image i still saw the numbers of mails she has received, it was crazy undecided

Some men are just Hot predators on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by AngryMrMAN: 9:16pm On Apr 12
helinues:

You can't have same work and still be wasting your time and life away trolling people on this forum for years.

How can you be creating dedicated monikers to troll others yet na the people you dey troll for years dey jobless

So this is the reason you want to be jobless?

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by muhammaduyusufu: 9:16pm On Apr 12
helinues:

I just ignore the trolls. When they get frustrated that you are not giving them attention, they would ignore you too.

10 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by helinues: 9:20pm On Apr 12
muhammaduyusufu:

I just ignore the trolls. When they get frustrated that you are not giving them attention, they would ignore you too.

It's good sometimes to be shaming those people with their hypocrisy.

As you can see that the op of this thread already Usain Bolt from his own thread.

Na so we dey handle them lately
Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by YorubaDemonswag: 10:10pm On Apr 12
Seun belong to Obi.diot camp and last time I checked, they Obi.siot don't think straight.
Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by BlackhatMentor: 10:49pm On Apr 12
advanceDNA:

U want Seun to give u power to block someone's comment from being seen by u and everyone.?? why do u think u should decide for everyone?
...... If u don't want to see a comment after being posted ...Seun already has provision for that.....report the comment, state the rule they broke, submit. u won't see the comment again

....but others can still see it.... But I guess this block bottom u are looking for is more about having beef with someone

Not everyone.
To block it so only me won't see it
Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by BlackhatMentor: 10:50pm On Apr 12
muhammaduyusufu:

To block comments for only myself.
Others will still be able to see it
Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by BlackhatMentor: 10:51pm On Apr 12
helinues:
Again, hypocrisy stinks far more than rotten eggs

The op refused to check the mirror

Those we destroyed the rules, but when that same rules are being broken about them, they start foaming for mouth.

Of what degree can we measure this kind of hypocrisy?

With this feature you can hide my comments and I can hide yours.

I wouldn't have to see your rotten username all the time

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by BlackhatMentor: 10:52pm On Apr 12
blancsn1:
I have a question for you you
Are you Ipob or Igbo ?

I'm from Wakanda

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by BlackhatMentor: 10:53pm On Apr 12
advanceDNA:

No.
The comments you block only you won't be able to see them.
Others can still see them
Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:27am On Apr 13
YorubaDemonswag:
Seun belong to Obi.diot camp and last time I checked, they Obi.siot don't think straight.
mynd44 seun nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by Flier: 2:36am On Apr 13
There should not be a block button otherwise this forum will turn to another cult like app like Twitter where you can not have contrary opinion.
Let people express themselves freely, if you need decorum create your own forum

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by DMerciful(m): 3:04am On Apr 13
Hiding your original post
BlackhatMentor:

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by BlackhatMentor: 4:33am On Apr 13
Flier:
There should not be a block button otherwise this forum will turn to another cult like app like Twitter where you can not have contrary opinion.
Let people express themselves freely, if you need decorum create your own forum

Yet twitter is more successful than this one 😏

One can have contrary opinions on Twitter and also block coconut heads like you now from seeing their opinions since you lack brain capacity to comprehend it

2 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by advanceDNA: 4:40am On Apr 13
BlackhatMentor:

No.
The comments you block only you won't be able to see them.
Others can still see them

So??.what if others can see them..did u dodge the second part of my comment??
.why do u think u should be the one to make a decision for every other person on nairaland not to see a comment..??
Just because u don't agree with or like someone or a comment doesn't mean every other person feels the same way.....

god-complex is worrying u

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by advanceDNA: 4:45am On Apr 13
BlackhatMentor:

Yet twitter is more successful than this one 😏

One can have contrary opinions on Twitter and also block coconut heads like you now from seeing their opinions since you lack brain capacity to comprehend it
For Someone advocating for block button, u sure do have a short fuse

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by helinues: 4:47am On Apr 13
BlackhatMentor:

With this feature you can hide my comments and I can hide yours.

I wouldn't have to see your rotten username all the time

Na why we dey always talk about how some people's hypocrisy stinks.

They can't take ordinary 5% of the foods they have been serving others.

NL's abeg see the hypocrisy of the op below, see the innocent comment he attacked yet he dey call for block button.

Who do some of you guys like this?

Spits

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by BlackhatMentor: 5:50am On Apr 13
advanceDNA:

For Someone advocating for block button, u sure do have a short fuse

What has that got to do with what I'm advocating for?

Swear you're not tired of seeing that mamabbgrills comments or comments from that heliums or whatever

1 Like

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by MadamExcellency: 6:32am On Apr 13
advanceDNA:

Seun is being heartless and allowing Nairalanders to swallow poison and hate that would've been avoided by a simple mute, block button.

I have begged him on several occasions and he never changes the IU.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Introduce A Block Button Or Comment Hide Button by advanceDNA: 7:03am On Apr 13
BlackhatMentor:

What has that got to do with what I'm advocating for?

Swear you're not tired of seeing that mamabbgrills comments or comments from that heliums or whatever
That doesn't mean others don't want to see their comment....some pple like them agree with them...don't u see that they have likes and shares on their comment....??

See ur previous comment...u are quick to insult someone that ddnt insult u just because he had a different opinion ...yet u want to cancel someone else's comment that u don't like with block button...

Technically...we are all guilty ..because u don't even have to insult anyone for someone not to like or disagree with your comment...and no body's comment deserves to be cancelled just because someone disagrees ....Unless they are breaking rules...which mods should deal with

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHAT Tinubu Told Afenifere Leaders Who Are On Courtesy Visit To Aso Rock, Abuja / That Me And My Vote / Fuel Pricing And Deregulation:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.