Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) (51434 Views)

Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / Zimbabwean Man Survives Deadly Attack By 4 Crocodiles & Kills One Of Them (Pics) / Israel's Navy Ready To Attack Hezbollah From The Sea Like Never Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by billyG(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13
Willed042:

They have air defence more than the entire Europe yet their proxies are being bombed left, right and centre. U Muslims with ur chicken ego massage.
Read my message..I am not a muzlim

I responded to someone who said Iran has sophisticated ballistic missiles...so apologize for calling me a muzlim.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by babajero(m): 2:10pm On Apr 13
michlins:
you guys have zero idea of what Christianity has done in the dark ages and how Islam was the beacon of hope for people back then. Have you wondered how Turkey and Egypt both which were Christian nations moved to Islam?

In case you don't know, Israel has more moslems than Christians and that's because Islam provided them with refuge when Christian marauders were trying to exterminate the Jews and take over the holy lands.

Revel in your ignorance
So you are now saying that Islam is still in dark ages, I am not surprised at all because your actions says it all.

You go and read your history, Turkey and other places were Christian countries before the invasion and massacaring by Muslims from Islamic empires pretending to be merchants and importing mercenaries just like they did in northern Nigeria. That was the main reason of the formation of the Christian Crusaders to push back the terrorists marauders.

Terrorism started with muhammed, and muhammed was just a politician whom the devil used for bloodshed and to conquer the world in preparation for the great tribulation when satan will manifest itself through Islam as the beast.

Just because of his quest for wealth, fame and power muhammed sold his soul to the devil.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by AllenSpencer: 2:12pm On Apr 13
Firebomber:

Initially I didn't want to reply you because you guys tend to behave foolishly.

So you are justifying islamic terrorism with Civil war, why don't you tell us the number of black your utman Dan folio murdered during the creation of his caliphate, or should we talk about the number of blacks your Arab slave master have murdered in Sudan, guess you don't know that the war in central Africa region was started by your fellow muslim just like the Fulani herd man in Nigeria, you people will just be acting foolishly by bringing out history just to justify your useless hisslamic terrorism meanwhile the biggest genocide on black was carried out by your Islamic Arab slave master.

I don’t need hearsay. I need verifiable figures.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Righteousness2(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13
JetApartment:

So, you now support war...who is the prince of peace again? Oga, you are not a Christian, you are not different from an Islamic terrorist fighting for people to worship their God...stop deceiving yourself, if you were to die now you are going straight to hell.

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Empiree: 2:20pm On Apr 13
Dennisochampa:

Terrorists will never admit their fellow terrorists make stupid mistakes
Same old angry rhetoric as usual embarassed
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by SpatialKing(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13
dappydozzy:

It was a retalatory attack, that is why they wont make noise, bombing a country's diplomatic compound in another country is a violation of international law of the highest order. Some people just come and talk trash on Nairaland.You need deep knowledge of international relations to talk on international issues. But because Isreal behaves like a pariah state and does things with impunity and backed by the West that why they keep growing effrontery day by day. On a normal day, if another country does what Isreal is doing, that country would have paid heavily. That why the influence of the United States need to be reduced drastically both economically and politically, which is actually in the process right now. The United States is fighting for its life now economically. As long as the US keeps wanting gain extra ordinary infkuence in the world its economy will continue to suffer. It is this Isreali palestinian issue that will eventually cause another major global conflict. The west needs to be tamed, in fact the west need to be tamed for Africa to reach its full potential.

As side all the rubbish you have written

Who told you the problem of Africa is the west?

Africans elect bad leaders like Buhari, Tinubu, Paul of Cameron in the name of the tribalism and religion

Then turnaround to blame the west for their misfortune

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Empiree: 2:30pm On Apr 13
Moventist:

Keep deceiving yourself! So the European jews fell from sky? Bethlehem is kingdom of Judah from which the name Jews is derived. Judah (Jew) one of the sons of Jacob. Even though the kingdom of Judah consist of Judah and Benjamin both the Benjamins and Judahs are reffered to as Jews.

If you like twists the history, we have the Bible with accurate information
Guy, they are Jewish converts. They have no blood tie to the middle East. They are Ashkenazis. They are Europeans and they look nothing like middle Eastern.. Israel is planted as a small Western country in the middle East for political and military strategies to create crisis amongst Arabs and Muslims. They have nothing to do with religion.

In a debate btw Norman Finkelstein and Alan Dershowitz, both are European Jews. Norman Finkelstein is pro-palestine and Dershowitz is pro-israel. Alan Dershowitz said, Jews have political and moral right to the land of Palestine. But you guys in Nigeria are talking religion.

The land was stolen by the British from Palestinians and given to European Jews who were persecuted by Christians Europe.

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Willed042(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13
billyG:

Read my message..I am not a muzlim

I responded to someone who said Iran has sophisticated ballistic missiles...so apologize for calling me a muzlim.
Bro sorry, infact it was the blockhead guy u quoted I wanted to respond to, it was a actually a mistake from my end as the message was never directed to u. My apologies.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:44pm On Apr 13
Topmaike007:
Mr man keep kwayet abeg ..i am a Christian but I stand for what is just and not a Jew I don't give a Bleep about what happened to the Jew when we all know they fired Iran first

Gerraout jare

This una taqiyah style don cast, try another one.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by NAC1666: 4:27pm On Apr 13
Gistmedia10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K38qanuIZJ0?si=q7kFX7p0nRArMzeT

A massive air attack has been launched by Hezbollah, the Lebanon-based Iranian proxy group, on northern Israel. The assault appears to mark the beginning of Iran's retaliation against Israel, with rockets raining down on towns near the Lebanon border.

Eyewitnesses report a relentless barrage of rockets, with some estimating nearly 100 rockets fired in just 15 minutes. However, official confirmation on the exact number is still pending.

The sudden onslaught triggered rocket warning sirens across Israel's Galilee Panhandle, sending residents into a state of panic. Reports also indicate suspected drone infiltrations, with sirens blaring in other nearby towns as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8XlWKLKtu8

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/hezbollah-launches-rockets-drones-into-israel-as-us-warns-iran/7568018.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHDq6rt4Bao?si=SqlQbAat-l2ygb6Y
And non will touch ground
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by tony5(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13
Northernblood7:
No one will remember to call on Islamic united Nations now. When Israel retaliates, pigs will start crying and disturbing our peace
for a group under serious attack by Israeli force, how is it possible to coordinate such attack?Israel have defense technology that detect offensive ammunition? How come they are still attacked? Something is not adding up
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Olichoke: 5:52pm On Apr 13
They have started their foolish attack again. Wailers should keep quite whenever Israel respond.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Gerraout jare

This una taqiyah style don cast, try another one.
bia nwoke I am a Christian not a Muslim grin
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by billyG(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13
Willed042:

Bro sorry, infact it was the blockhead guy u quoted I wanted to respond to, it was a actually a mistake from my end as the message was never directed to u. My apologies.
Apology accepted bros grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by billyG(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13
DeepSight:

Let us even assume that those Israeli's of today are even actual descendants of Israelites of old. How will you feel if suddenly the USA and Britain came together to award 90 per cent of Nigeria's land to Black Americans and then relocated them to Nigeria, and these Black Americans asserted it as their Ancestral homeland, and even prove it with Genetic Science, then proceed to appropriate the land to themselves and cage the rest of us in small blockaded settlements?

In the case of the Jews you refer to, they have mostly been in Europe for two thousand years, not even the mere few hundred years as has obtained in the black-American case, and they have so inter-married and acclimatized to Europe that they are markedly different from the other Semitic people of the Middle East.

Jews and Arabs are both Semitic people, and should have the same appearance.
But the Jews of today are simply white men.
We have Jews still inhabiting d land since 2000yrs ago even before 1948.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by DeepSight(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13
billyG:

We have Jews still inhabiting d land since 2000yrs ago even before 1948.

Sure but comparatively not many.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by billyG(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13
adebowales:
werey you lies have been bursted, the world already know israel is the aggressor
An "Aggressor" that Iran has been attacking left , right,from above thru their proxies for decades?
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by soccerlite: 8:23pm On Apr 13
adebowales:
werey asiwin! As we speak iran already seized israel cargo ship and are planning to attack Israel directly. I expect israel to take the war to Iran directly if they won’t regret their actions fully

First you are the werey asinwin

After Israel finish with Iran, you are next

You don't know anything

All of Israel enemies will perish

No one who's an enemy of Israel that will not perish

Note that
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by billyG(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13
DeepSight:

Sure but comparatively not many.
So those left should never come back to their fatherland?mind you Arabs mert them there Muhammad testify in d quoran severally that d land belong to d jews.do you know that significant Jews lives in Saudi Arabia even before Muhammad was born?
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by adebowales: 10:36pm On Apr 13
soccerlite:

First you are the werey asinwin

After Israel finish with Iran, you are next

You don't know anything

All of Israel enemies will perish

No one who's an enemy of Israel that will not perish

Note that

eran ni e. Iran is attacking israel with drones again! Let Israel take the war to Iran and see response that will sink israel
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by soccerlite: 10:50pm On Apr 13
adebowales:
eran ni e. Iran is attacking israel with drones again! Let Israel take the war to Iran and see response that will sink israel

You are the eran

You will cry blood for Iran
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by finallybusy: 11:10pm On Apr 13
I don’t know what they’re fighting for again. Let them bomb each other. I’m at home counting scores.
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by adebowales: 11:47pm On Apr 13
soccerlite:

You are the eran

You will cry blood for Iran

ani ewure ni e se. Israel itself is scared as Bleep as no Middle East country is opening their air space for Israel air craft, they will be shut down by neighboring countries bfr it reaches iran
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by AngelicBeing: 8:24am On Apr 14
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=129416896][/quote] tongue
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:59am On Apr 25
tuzle:
why is it that Israel has never been in a direct confrontation with Iran even when they know the attack came indirectly from Iran?

Why is that Iran failed to rescue Palestine by destroying Isreal?
Re: MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) by lastuff(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Stew pead talk
Ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death / Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.