Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) (52792 Views)

BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Chika Lann: My Hairstyle Is Worth 40 Million Naira (Photos) / Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Nemere2020: 9:17pm On Apr 12
Say No To Abuse of the Naira

If preaching will not send the message, conviction will.

##EFCCNigeria
#SayNoToAbuseoftheNaira

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/8K5hSXBGHApsA9ib/?mibextid=oFDknk

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Juliusganduje: 9:21pm On Apr 12
The west will start looking for way to deny Nigeria some aids. Good job EFCC.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by helinues: 9:23pm On Apr 12
The naira abuse was just an excuse, na strong message to people like Bobrisky with personality disorder to just go to appropriate medical center for medication without spreading their madness amongst Nigeria

302 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Chimarto: 9:26pm On Apr 12
But what they did to Bobrisky is unfair.
They should have lessen the jail term haba mana

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Juliusganduje: 9:27pm On Apr 12
helinues:
The naira abuse was just an excuse, na strong message to people like Bobrisky with personality disorder to just go to appropriate medical center for medication without spreading their madness amongst Nigeria
Agreed but you are one of those with personality disorder that needs medical attention asap.

218 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by helinues: 9:30pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
Agreed but you are one of those with personality disorder that needs medical attention asap.

How many monikers do you want to be using to engage with me in a day.

How can inferiority complex be doing some people shakaka that they just have to switch to alternatives monikers to revalidate their own bunkum.

Shame. Big one for that matter

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 9:30pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:

grin grin grin grin grin

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Juliusganduje: 9:34pm On Apr 12
helinues:

How many monikers do you want to be using tp engage me in a day.

How can inferiority complex be doing some people shakaka that they just have to switch to alternatives monikers to revalidate their own bunkum.

Shame. Big one for that matter
This is the only moniker I have on nairaland.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by helinues: 9:37pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:

Again, for how long would you continue to be kidney yourself.

Stop trolling others for years guy, you are not a toddler that we need to feed with feeders.

Wondering why it's so hard to you go reflect on your comments history, may be you are being afraid of getting dirty slap for the hypocrisy

The attached screenshots with this your moniker, what do they have in common?

No be your village people dey on NL wey you go dey lie to cheapishly

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusganduje/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/wemustsayit/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/72virgingateway/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/yorubanolevel/posts

39 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by helinues: 9:44pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:

Oya, we dey wait for your hullabaloo about the exposed facts above

27 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by tommy589(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12
Out of circulation for a while

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12
when dem no see any reason to arrest you, dem go create a reason from you grin

Bob is the real escape goat cheesy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by datola: 9:50pm On Apr 12
I pity him sha!

Hope people will learn to respect our currency and now that's even appreciating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12
Weak...! They can do better than this.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Zico5(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12
Mummy of Lagos in kirikiri. By the time he is released, his brain will surely reset. All the spirit of Jezebel in him must have been eradicated.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by FactBoyz: 9:51pm On Apr 12
grin
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12
Please and please make una free this guy abegi the disgrace is too much abegi

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Makunahatata: 9:51pm On Apr 12
Eeyah Bob o
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Lerio(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12
This is just a way to stop VDM from talking about the big names involved with this man.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Af0nja: 9:53pm On Apr 12
cry

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by jiz: 9:54pm On Apr 12
They use Bobi as scape goat
Eniola is cashing out
Bobi is crashing out

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Easybet1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12
This shows that this guy is into Shaddy things to make his money. I use to think he got some rich people backing him when he usually threatened people with arrest. You will think he is a son of IGP

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Kelklein(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12
I just hope say no be say dem pay Bobrisky to stage all these things including the prison..

Because this dragging is too much..

There are other guilty entities in the society with video evidence to go after, if you'll are serious. The law should be applied equally on everyone.. that's justice

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Juliusganduje: 9:55pm On Apr 12
helinues:

Again, for how long would you continue to be kidney yourself.

Stop trolling others for years guy, you are not a toddler that we need to feed with feeders.

Wondering why it's so hard to you go reflect on your comments history, may be you are being afraid of getting dirty slap for the hypocrisy

The attached screenshots with your moniker, what do they have on common?

No be your village people dey on NL wey you go dey lie to cheapishly

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusganduje/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/wemustsayit/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/72virgingateway/posts
https://www.nairaland.com/yorubanolevel/posts
I'm different. I just want to help you get a job.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Macphenson: 9:55pm On Apr 12
Bobrisky. In as much as I dont subscribe to his social nuisance, His sentence was harsh. A lot of people are guilty of same crime.

I think the govt needed to curtail his excesses but doesnt want to attract the wrath of weatern powers since we are dependent on them for aids and handouts, they just applied wisdom.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by allthingsgood: 9:56pm On Apr 12
So efcc is now raising shoulder with bobrisky wonders shall never end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by dreamworld: 9:56pm On Apr 12
grin
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by helinues: 9:56pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
I'm different. I just want to help you get a job.

Why not help your own life first by stopping the years of trolling. Over trolling can make one to throw away inside carnal

Can't toh for once listened to your own bunkum and reflect on it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12
The EFCC is truly idle and misguided!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by razzydoo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12
This Bob saga prove say we are tolerant people. That’s the message of lgbt.
Re: Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) by Mrhonesty: 9:57pm On Apr 12
Nothing shameful about that for Bob. They only use Bob to send a message. Bobrisky is one of the most popular celebrities good for that assignment

quote author=helinues post=129407175]

How many monikers do you want to be using to engage with me in a day.

Shame. Big one for that matter [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos) / Mayowa Nicholas Is The New Face Of Calvin Klein (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.