Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Yemi Solade Is A Pathetic Liar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Solade Is A Pathetic Liar (2944 Views)

Yemi Solade Shows Off His Wife And Kids In New Photos / Nollywood Movie Star, Yemi Solade Finally Addresses His Two Failed Marriages And / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Solade Is A Pathetic Liar by wolebaba(m): 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2011
I am not a fan of the Nigerian movie, but I have never had anything against whoever is. In any case the industry have provided employment for many young people who hitherto would have become miscreants. I've never heard of the name Yemi Solade till this afternoon, although I have been seeing his face on Movie posters.

A friends of mine Oluwabunmi Ladipo Dixon stated his name on her facebook wall. She alleged that Yemi added her on facebook and on BBM,and has also been disturbing her for a romantic relationship, but she has vehemently declined; leading her to delete him from her friends' list. Now Yemi has posted on his facebook wall that people should watch out for Bunmi Ladipo; labelling her a FRAUDSTER.

Below are the links to both their facebook walls:

http://www.facebook.com/SexymomoD
http://www.facebook.com/yemi.solade?sk=wall

My wahala with Yemi is dat he lied about the whole thing. I know Bunmi and know that she is a responsible, hard working woman who loves her husband and kids so much. This can be attested to by her many posts of her family's pix everyday on her facebook wall.

What baffles me is why does Solade want to cause my friend so much pain just because she would not bow to his proposals. Or is it now as sin to decline an
unholy relationship just because one party is a "super star". Whoever knows Yemi, should warn him to desist from further soiling Bunmi's hard earned reputation, else he will incur the wrath of the almighty.

Abi na by force 2 take do extra-marital ni? MSCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!
Re: Yemi Solade Is A Pathetic Liar by wolebaba(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
Above is a private pix of Yemi Solade as sent to Bunmi on BBM, Soon him go say na im detractors dey behind the whole thingy,
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Yemi Solade Is A Pathetic Liar by BlackLibya: 12:34am On Nov 18, 2011
i dont believe
Re: Yemi Solade Is A Pathetic Liar by BootyOnMe: 1:38am On Nov 18, 2011
This h-internet go cause so many problems for this world I swia! cheesy

See wetin Nigerian men dey do for FaceBook? Including those with grey pubic hair for blokos? grin

This must be the sweeeeet month of 'revelations'. . .

Somebarry had jisted me about this palava off line too.

Thank God pass NL. . .or other blogs/messageboards/websites. . . I do not establish or keep contact with these cretins of Nigerians!

A bunch of low-lives with no future ambition. . . only to suck totos all over the www! cheesy

NIGERIAN MEN CANNOT HANDLE REJECTION TOO WELL. . . THE NEXT THING IS TO START SCANDALIZING YOUR NAME ALL OVER THE WORLD. grin

TWA!
Re: Yemi Solade Is A Pathetic Liar by Basics007: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2011
So much said so much unsaid

(1) (Reply)

Latest Pics Of Bolanle Okhiria Winner Of Dbanj`s Koko Mansion / Photo Of Actress Mercy Aigbe And Daughter Rocking Same Ankara With Poise / Video: BBA Alumnus Mirah Miguel Leaks Private Moments With Ketchup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.