Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Moral Lesson From Bobrisky - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moral Lesson From Bobrisky (59 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Venza, G-wagon, Range, Bentley.. The Moral Decadence Of Corruption / Global Ethics And Good Moral Movement/network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moral Lesson From Bobrisky by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:12am On Apr 13
I got a report that no one showed up for bob-risky, I hope this will be a point lesson for bobrisky to be emotional intelligent and smart

I remember when I launched my first book 📚 I have shared this story countless time but for those who don’t know this kindly read this story again , I assume I had people most especially in the certain part of mainland district church because I was living on the island during 9-5

When I launched my book I realize so much difference only one person showed up for me and that was my lecturer , Mrs Olabisi Bamishe and the few good people in my life who couldn’t turn up , bought my books on a low key and paid extra.

The one that shock me pass eh , I did banner and I posted it in the mainland district church if you know you know what I mean and only few eh turned up , people that I was even vouching for that will show up didn’t , books they didn’t buy 😂😂😂😂

When I went back to the island district church , those ones patronize the book at least I can count maybe five to six or more sef , I was like why didn’t I put the banner at the island district , because some of them even sef they didn’t know until the book showed up and they bought

The ones in mainland district church acted so excited and happy but zero effort and the one in island district acted excited and there was effort

Moral of the story

At times in life , learn to draw back and observe the people who are truly genuine happy about your progress in life and will go the extreme to support you , when you don’t see it , try as much to distance yourself and observe from far

I also believe everyone is going through a lot but that doesn’t mean those people won’t be there for people they care about

Stop trying to please people and please God and those who genuinely care for you

Portable will say 99 advisers but 1 helper

Being an influencer and speaking from experience doesn’t guarantee that you will have people that will show up for you when you need them , you may even get disappointed

And lastly stop fighting people because bobrisky was known to be a fighter and was bragging about having affluence or money but now he has to humble himself

No matter how annoying someone provoke you , emotional intelligence will ask you to what ignore things and not over react

I even remember there was a dispute then I had with someone who said something bad to me on a WhatsApp group and in real life I was still greeting the person and his family until he told me and said am the one and I was like I didn’t even know , life is all about making peace among with your fellow men

Even the Bible narrated the version of the qualities of being a peace makers that the peacemaker shall be called the children of God

Matthew's Beatitudes hold the well-worn saying, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God”

Be a peace maker to yourself and fellow men

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Newsbreak: 3 Killed As Oodua Republic Agitators Invade Oyo / Ask Bob for update – EFCC tells those who abuse Naira / Court Grants Cubana Chief Priest N10m Bail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.