Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ogbonnaya Onu Paid Money Used To Register APC As A Party With INEC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu Paid Money Used To Register APC As A Party With INEC. (1149 Views)

Bawa: "EFCC Is Investigating Source Of Money Used In Buying Nomination Forms" / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Paid Money Used To Register APC As A Party With INEC. by StOla: 3:05pm On Apr 13
ObiCertificate:
Desperate, dirty lie.

Shameless revisionists. Gbajue activists.

Late Ogbonnaya Onu was a great man indeed and a player in ANPP (one of the 3 parties in the merger) but he in no way or manner paid for or registered the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Let them lie in peace to feel some worth for their worthlessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Paid Money Used To Register APC As A Party With INEC. by Ofunaofu: 3:15pm On Apr 13
rantingpigs:
History ... and I appreciate you for this insight.

So all the Noise of TINUBU being the father Of APC was a barefaced Propaganda that is full of lies.

Why will everything relating to RONU people be based on blatant lies and damaging Propaganda.?

So it's an IGBO man that even register the party they clong dearly to as their own. This shows you also that IGBOs are truly the dominant and economic power in LAGOS. That is why they are scared stiff when IGBOs make pronouncements in the LAGOS they claim to own.

What a gathering of Sophisticated liars and Propagandist. grin

The same barefaced lies, falsehood and propaganda they told that Tinubu fought for the return of democracy

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Paid Money Used To Register APC As A Party With INEC. by Ofunaofu: 3:17pm On Apr 13
SalamRushdie:
This singular action marked the spiral downwards of the Nigerian economy and way of life ..APC has been nothing but a gargantuan curse on the entire Africa

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Paid Money Used To Register APC As A Party With INEC. by rantingpigs: 11:23am On Apr 14
So, I should believe you? A know generational descendant of Propagandist and revisionist?

Go and sit on the floor... Toodler.

Nonsense

StOla:

You credit an Igbo man concerning an Igbo propaganda.

And you self believe the tales?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu Paid Money Used To Register APC As A Party With INEC. by ambale(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14
peleson1:
It was Dr Onu that propose the mega party and merging of other parties .
He was the chairman of anpp

He consulted widely from South to North and East to West.

The idea was good and the party was registered and the rest was history.

Tinubu himself didn't believe he was going to be president one day .
Even Buhari after loosing to gej in 2011 was so bitter n hatefully said he was not going to contest again but Dr Onu brought the idea and like a joke,they all woke up to it

Even at that , it was gej to loose else they wouldn't v succeeded.

Gej was very naive in power .
He didn't understand the pulse of the Nigerian tribes so well.
More like an unexposed leader who didn't see the inherit treachery of those he trusted and how to use the power of the president to his advantage.

Till date, how gej lost power is still like a shock to me.
I still feel he purposely left power nonetheless

I used to blame Gej so much for his decisions also

But as I grow older, I found out that there are situations that are always bigger than us and leaving sometimes might be the best decision, so people can compare themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007: Will Election Truly Hold? / Free Enterprise Zones For Minority Businesses / Effc To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.