Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. (786 Views)

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Bookhub: 11:35am On Apr 13
Religious sentiment aside ,You cannot win a war against the government of a country that has the support of its people and support of world powers,in as much as irans Islamic government is an oppressive and undemocratic one there are millions of radical and extremist Muslims in Iran that are ready and willing to fight and die for their Islamic state, their will to fight will be equal to none ,just imagine,you are just going to fight in a den of millions of terrorists,the motherland and sponsors of deadliest terrorist groups in the world , trust me hundreds of thousands if not millions of NATO soldiers lives will waste there,Russia and china will join interfere indirectly to humiliate the US.

If there is anything Israel and Us should consider the most before invading Iran its should be their population and size of the country plus their little scientific knowledge these factors are real,Iran is the second most populous nation in the middle east after Egypt,with a population of about 100 million or so there are morec enough people to mobilize and keep the fighting going for years it would be a costly war indeed,nuking Iran out of existence is the only way to win and I don't think Israel and US would consider that an option.
Check my post I am an adherent supporter of Israel as a Christian but I don't support them invading a sovereign nation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by tollyboy5(m): 11:45am On Apr 13
I'm not a fan of US and Israel but this your write up Na thrash!

Motivational speaker grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by sreamsense: 11:47am On Apr 13
And who are the world powers that are supporting Iran? Are you still refering to Arab leagues that only Isreal beat and won six of them that faced Isreal at a time and even seized their lands? It maybe that you are just joking, so I will advise you to move this thread to commedy section. If there is any trace of Iran on the map again after their first attack on isreal, come back here to tell us where Iran can be located in New map.

Isreal that already mapped out everywhere they will bomb in Iran and erase in few minutes with high precision. That is how many of you pushed hammas to destruction. Those hammas that danced for invading Isreal have been deleted from the land. UN and propagandas will not safe you when Isreal descend on your iran. Isreal and US that are monitoring everything in Iran as you come here to rant online. Iran can not press second button, before Iran is deleted

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Penguin2: 12:07pm On Apr 13
sreamsense:
And who are the world powers that are supporting Iran? Are you still revering to Arab leagues that only Isreal beat and won six of them that faced Isreal at a time and even seized their lands? It maybe you are just joking, so I will advise you move this thread in commedy section. If there is any trace of Iran on the map again after their first attack on isreal, come back here to tell us where Iran can be located in New map.

Isreal that already mapped out everywhere they will bomb in Iran and erase in few minutes with high precision. That is how many of you pushed hammas to destruction. Those hammas that danced for evading Isreal have been deleted from the land. UN and propagandas will not safe you when Isreal descend on your iran. Isreal an US that are monitoring everything in Iran as you come here to rant online. Iran can not press second button, before Iran is deleted
Lol!

Leave the guy to live in his delusion.

He’s talking about passionate Iranians fighting…. who will engage them in a fight?

Like you said, which is also a realization I came to recently, Israel is not just a country of its own, it’s the eye of the West, not just America, in the Middle East.

The world, US, UK, France, Germany, etc, knows that Israel is the one only one keeping those fundamentalists in the Middle East in check and is therefore the gatekeeper or a buffer between Iran and the rest of the world.

Iran has not come for the world because it’s still battling Israel. The day Israel goes down is the day the world will be sorry because Iran will bully every country in the Middle East into joining their war against the world and that would make the region impenetrable and a haven for terrorists and terrorism.

That’s why the world can not let Israel lose. Instead Israel will lose, every rule of engagement will abandoned and Iran might be exterminated from earth surface. And this is not a threat nor conjectures; it’s the reality of things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Chukwuka319(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13
Bookhub:
Religious sentiment aside ,You cannot win a war against the government of a country that has the support of its people and support of world powers,in as much as irans Islamic government is an oppressive and undemocratic one there are millions of radical and extremist Muslims in Iran that are ready and willing to fight and die for their Islamic state, their will to fight will be equal to none ,just imagine,you are just going to fight in a den of millions of terrorists,the motherland and sponsors of deadliest terrorist groups in the world , trust me hundreds of thousands if not millions of NATO soldiers lives will waste there,Russia and china will join interfere indirectly to humiliate the US.

If there is anything Israel and Us should consider the most before invading Iran its should be their population and size of the country plus their little scientific knowledge these factors are real,Iran is the second most populous nation in the middle east after Egypt,with a population of about 100 million or so there are morec enough people to mobilize and keep the fighting going for years it would be a costly war indeed,nuking Iran out of existence is the only way to win and I don't think Israel and US would consider that an option.
Check my post I am an adherent supporter of Israel as a Christian but I don't support them invading a sovereign nation.
Point of correction, brother.
Iran doesn't have up to a hundred million people in population.
The population count as of April 2024 is 89,670,137.
It's the second most populous country in the ME after Egypt, which is also the most populous Arab country.
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Jlow2: 12:29pm On Apr 13
Mess with Isreal at ur peril, they dnt make noise , their actions speak for them, that is how Hamas was pushed to bombard Isreal and the rest is history, same people re pushing iran , we dnt want anyone crying human rights in a war that has not lasted for 1hour, let the devil that lead you guide you. Collateral damage is not avoidable.

6 Likes

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Yujin(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13
Chukwuka319:

Point of correction, brother.
Iran doesn't have up to a hundred million people in population.
The population count as of April 2024 is 89,670,137.
It's the second most populous country in the ME after Egypt, which is also the most populous Arab country.
Point of correction. Iran is the most populous country in the ME. Egypt is an African country.
Whatever is pushing Iran to attack better be prepared itself. Iran itself better have excellent defense system else it will difficult for her to recover after the fighting has stopped.
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by MadamExcellency: 12:44pm On Apr 13
You are here talking rubbish when the world powers are already begging Israel not to use EMS bomb if Iran retaliate on Israeli soil.

Israel is planning to send Iran to stone age not far from where the are culturally.

2 Likes

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by realmindz: 12:58pm On Apr 13
Bookhub:

You only think you are stubborn because you haven’t met the slayers of stubbornness.
Second World War would have thought people a lesson that no country can’t be defeated. Japan was forming that they can never surrender until atomic bomb hit them.
Same way Iran, they won’t want to try nonsense because of fear of being eradicated from the surface of the earth
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Chukwuka319(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13
Yujin:

Point of correction. Iran is the most populous country in the ME. Egypt is an African country.
Whatever is pushing Iran to attack better be prepared itself. Iran itself better have excellent defense system else it will difficult for her to recover after the fighting has stopped.
Iran will soon get it real hot from Israel.
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by realmindz: 1:01pm On Apr 13
tollyboy5:

Like some people want to push Iran to self destruction.
US killed their general and they swallowed their pride and did nothing. Because they know if they raise a finger, they will be deleted and sent to post apocalypse
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by ivolt: 1:04pm On Apr 13
What a load of trash.
This one thinks country acts based on emotions.
So Russia that depends on Iran for drones and still struggling in Ukraine will join Iran?
Or is it China that values its economy more than any other thing?

You may be right though, since you didn't tell us what you mean by win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by misreal(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13
Hahahahal...
Abeg mods should cancel this thread abeg.
You think war is fought on nairaland abi.
Before Iran sends ten misiles,they will be deleted.
What Iran can do now is to tell Hezbollah to declare war.
Any direct attack will be playing into the hands of Israel and the west
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by MONEY247: 1:19pm On Apr 13
You don't know what you are saying....😄
Israel would crush irAn and all this middle East boys....

Why did Ukraine not mobilise its 60+ million population, war don't go like that.
Even if there's a wAr now, China would support Israel, can't say about Russia.... Iran is like a advanced terrorist organisation........
Who gives terrorist Thier money...... have you not seen the weapons they carry.... even some armies do not carry it......
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by tanigororo: 2:03pm On Apr 13
sreamsense:
And who are the world powers that are supporting Iran? Are you still refering to Arab leagues that only Isreal beat and won six of them that faced Isreal at a time and even seized their lands? It maybe that you are just joking, so I will advise you to move this thread to commedy section. If there is any trace of Iran on the map again after their first attack on isreal, come back here to tell us where Iran can be located in New map.

Isreal that already mapped out everywhere they will bomb in Iran and erase in few minutes with high precision. That is how many of you pushed hammas to destruction. Those hammas that danced for invading Isreal have been deleted from the land. UN and propagandas will not safe you when Isreal descend on your iran. Isreal and US that are monitoring everything in Iran as you come here to rant online. Iran can not press second button, before Iran is deleted
You mean Isreal that ran from Hezbollah in 2006, Isreal been fighting Hamas for six months now no hostage rescue despite all the sophisticated weaponry and America support.
Defeating Iran by Isreal is not possible even with America support (weapon and intelligence only)
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Bookhub: 2:04pm On Apr 13
tollyboy5:

Its the fact bro.
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Bookhub: 2:14pm On Apr 13
MONEY247:
You don't know what you are saying....😄
Israel would crush irAn and all this middle East boys....

Why did Ukraine not mobilise its 60+ million population, war don't go like that.
Even if there's a wAr now, China would support Israel, can't say about Russia.... Iran is like a advanced terrorist organisation........
Who gives terrorist Thier money...... have you not seen the weapons they carry.... even some armies do not carry it......

How come israel and allies are yet to defeat Hamas in six months in small Gaza how will they defeat a big Iran it will take them a century to win be that.
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by muyico(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13
Go ask iraq?
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Bookhub: 2:46pm On Apr 13
muyico:
Go ask iraq?

Oga 2003 no be 2024 oohhh
Besides iraqis people never liked sadam hussein
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by imam07: 3:07pm On Apr 13
Bookhub:

Why disgracing your family with this post. How do u even sure iran has support of its people. Do u think nah military ammunition they use fight war. Nah economic power they use fight modern war. U think they born Iran to use nuclear weapon if they even have. If u have good memory, you should remember what happened to them during Trump reign. This Islamic mentality no dey allow u people reason well.

1 Like

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by imam07: 3:10pm On Apr 13
Yujin:

is this same iran Pakistan dealt with some months back. Or are u out of your mind. U better remove this Islamic mentality from your daft brain

1 Like

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by imam07: 3:13pm On Apr 13
tanigororo:

You mean Isreal that ran from Hezbollah in 2006, Isreal been fighting Hamas for six months now no hostage rescue despite all the sophisticated weaponry and America support.
Defeating Iran by Isreal is not possible even with America support (weapon and intelligence only)
nah idiot like you push hamas go attack Isreal. Continue

1 Like

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by nairalife2013(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13
Bookhub:

How come israel and allies are yet to defeat Hamas in six months in small Gaza how will they defeat a big Iran it will take them a century to win be that.
You are so uninformed. Where is hamas now?! Ok continue. A trap is also set for Iran. Let them just make mistake and set it off... The west is monitoring everything in Iran, before they unleash up to 3 rockets they WILL be deleted. Keep motivating them!
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by muyico(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13
Bookhub:

Oga 2003 no be 2024 oohhh
Besides iraqis people never liked sadam hussein
really? But war no be moimoi and pap!
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by SS777(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13
Bookhub:

Iran is the power house of the middle east not Egypt
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by AcadaWriter: 5:15pm On Apr 13
Go ask iraq?
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by pointblank247(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13
Person go just wake up and smoke one wrap of rubbish and run to nairaland to type nonsense
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Cizarr(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13
You be mumu, who told you say USA want fight Iran... All USA, Israel want is to destroy Iran nuclear project.

1 Like

Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by huptin(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13
Bookhub:

Because Hamas is hiding in Rafah, in a few weeks when Israel enters the terrorists will have two options either to die or surrender.

18 of Hamas's military formations have been totally destroyed...in a matter of weeks when Israel eventually invades Rafah...the remaining 6 will be destroyed and Hamas will be destroyed for ever.

As for Hezbollah...they will be next after Hamas that is if Iran has not be deleted from the face of the earth before then.
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by RenaissanceGuy: 8:41pm On Apr 13
We all know that, though not necessarily by the points you've raised. Iraq, heavily supported by the US, couldn't defeat Iran in the Iraq-Iran war that lasted for nearly 9 years in the 1980s.
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by Jokerman(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13
MadamExcellency:
You are here talking rubbish when the world powers are already begging Israel not to use EMS bomb if Iran retaliate on Israeli soil.

Israel is planning to send Iran to stone age not far from where the are culturally.

Lol... Back to time of Xerxes😂
Re: Sentiment Aside,us And Israel Cannot Win A War With Iran. by sunboy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13
tollyboy5:

Real trash 😂😂 Iran does not have a chance with any of the big boys but with Isreal alone conventional? They sure do have a chance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Please Drop Joe Biden / Anonymous Comments Concerning The Betrayal Of The Ndigbo / . . . .ghaddafi Was The Tyrant Not The Victim!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.