Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

He Was Too Perfect For Me — Kaká’s Ex-wife Reveal The Reason For Ending Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Was Too Perfect For Me — Kaká’s Ex-wife Reveal The Reason For Ending Marriage (187 Views)

A Disobedient Wife Needs Violence - Man Slams Actress Chacha Eke Ending Marriage / COZA: If I Reveal The Truth It Will Damage Three Churches - Kemi Olunloyo / Actor Blossom Wife Reveal How He Proposed To Her After Only 3 Months Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Was Too Perfect For Me — Kaká’s Ex-wife Reveal The Reason For Ending Marriage by officialwdhtvv: 3:03pm On Apr 13
He was too perfect for me — Kaká’s ex-wife reveals the reason for ending their marriage

Former Brazil and Real Madrid footballer, Kaká’s ex-wife has revealed that she split with the superstar because he was”too perfect”.

Kaka had married his childhood sweetheart, Caroline Celico, in 2005. They were married for just under ten years before divorcing in 2015. The ex-couple had two children together but Caroline was not happy and has now revealed she felt something was missing.

“Kaka never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me,” she said.

#wetindeyhappentv

1 Share

Re: He Was Too Perfect For Me — Kaká’s Ex-wife Reveal The Reason For Ending Marriage by Weknowbetter: 3:29pm On Apr 13
The body language in the pictures tells tthe story. She can't love him, she try. Best they move on. She'll see the streets have nothing to offer soon enough
Re: He Was Too Perfect For Me — Kaká’s Ex-wife Reveal The Reason For Ending Marriage by Greystone: 7:46pm On Apr 13
Just imagine...

See ba, in this life, try to maintain balance.

Don't be too good, don't be too bad.

If Kaka was having few hot side chics, small drinking problems, dey misbehave small like every 2 weeks, this kind ting for no happen.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Singers Is A Ritualist, As He Tries Using His Girlfriends Blood / Rema Says There's Now 'big 4' In Nigerian Music Industry And Not 'big 3' / Davidos Best Music Performance, Please Click On The Link To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.