Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag (46686 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / Aerial View Of Lagos State Govt Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by UncleAyo: 4:51pm On Apr 13
I don't think the agitators are Yoruba! ( it beats my imagination how a group of people can be so low brained). The truth will surely be revealed with time.

Ibadan, Oyo state - Sunday Adeyemo, the Yoruba Nation activist popularly known as Sunday Igboho, on Saturday, April 13, said he knows nothing about the invasion of the Oyo state government secretariat earlier in the day.

Speaking through Olayomi Koiki, his media aide during a Facebook Live monitored by Legit.ng, Igboho distanced himself from the infraction.

Sunday Igboho denies orchestrating attack on Oyo government's secretariat.

Igboho said:
“I know nothing about it and I don’t know those behind it. If we want to organise a rally or any Yoruba Nation activity, we usually make an announcement beforehand. “

Any person that said he is agitating for Yoruba Nation and is going to attack government facilities, that person or group is on his own; I don’t know anything about it.”

Speaking in a similar vein, Professor Banji Akintoye, the former leader of Ilana Omo Oodua, alleged that another separatist leader, Abiola Onitiri, was behind the incident in Oyo state.

Akintoye said:

“I have spoken to Sunday Igboho. Some people sent them to make sure that they disrupt the Yoruba self-determination struggle. “

I was informed a few minutes ago that some people who said they are followers of Onitiri have come to take over the government of Yorubaland, and that they have arrived in Ibadan. We in this struggle don’t act in that manner. “We are agitating for Yoruba Nation in a peaceful and orderly manner.”

Watch the video below:
Sunday Igboho speaks (audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCzW7NhDLGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx2RdWEwyl8

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1587675-breaking-sunday-igboho-speaks-yoruba-nation-agitators-invade-oyo-govt-secretariat-hoist-flag/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by kayusely70(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13
Hmmmmm! Whodunit!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by PeterObi4LP: 4:59pm On Apr 13
Smile grin[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by Iberl: 4:59pm On Apr 13
Someone must have sponsored them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by tballeyy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13
Why is there Yoruba agitation now? ..now that you are in Nigeria
When u r serving in cotonou .. nothing like that then.. I smell lies

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by greenermodels: 5:20pm On Apr 13
In Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see. If most Yorubas are really interested in breaking away from this country,now is their opportunity, playing cowardly hide and seek will not help them.

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by odinaccess: 5:25pm On Apr 13
See levels. Una get mind oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by ayoolataiwo(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13
This the right time to crush these set of useless and mannerless folks and their supporters,how can they be lawlessness and chaotic in such manner,Crumble them before they turn on the people like Boko haram boys

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by Seefinish: 5:26pm On Apr 13
This Yoruba agitators are cowards. They just went to Oyo state Secretariat for sight seeing and when they saw Nigerian Army, the cowards took their heels

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by helinues: 5:30pm On Apr 13
His goat go soon drink pap

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by proeast(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13
Anytime Tinubu discovers the north is about to throw him under the bus, he will start sponsoring all these nuisances. It’s becoming very childish and stupid. Everyone can see through all the shenanigans and it’s quite ridiculous if he thinks it can change anything.

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by Nawa4nl: 5:32pm On Apr 13
If it were igbos, the yolobars would be screaming to have IPOB killed.
See their hypocrisy 🙄

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by paramakina202: 5:36pm On Apr 13
Seefinish:
This Yoruba agitators are cowards. They just went to Oyo state Secretariat and when they saw Nigerian Army, the cowards took their heels

Only a fool will fight a man with machine gun with his bare hands in the name of bravery.
That is a sign they are not brainwashed like ip. obs.

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by Tranquillity360: 5:38pm On Apr 13
Okay

1 Like

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by Efuaye(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13
Prison never tire some people!
But E good say that it's happening for this side.
Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by Juliusganduje: 5:54pm On Apr 13
helinues:
His goat go soon drink pap
Do you want to work with Igboho?

19 Likes

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by BlowYourMind: 5:57pm On Apr 13
ok

87 Likes

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by Seefinish: 6:04pm On Apr 13
paramakina202:

Only a fool will fight a man with machine gun with his bare hands in the name of bravery.
are you saying that the Oduduwa Republic agitators are fools?

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by kettykin: 6:10pm On Apr 13
On a very serious note , can the yorubas actually secede from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by kettykin: 6:12pm On Apr 13
paramakina202:

The commander in chief and COAS are both yorubas and it doesn't look like they are fighting outsiders, it is an internal fight

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13
Nawa4nl:
If it were igbos, the yolobars would be screaming to have IPOB killed.
See their hypocrisy 🙄
they're already blaming Igbos, don't be surprised when a certain Chinasa Stephen is paraded on the news tomorrow and you know what that means grin

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by UncleAyo: 6:30pm On Apr 13
MASTAkiLLAh:
Prof Banji Akintoye has pointedly blamed Abiola Onitiri for the action but you're here looking for non indigenes to blame, I said you agbados are irredeemable and I'm proven right every damn time

Prof Banjo Akintoye was just making the allegation based on past relationships with and actions of Abiola Onitiri.

While I will not totally cancel out the fact that they may be Yoruba; I'd like to ask

why you are so triggered with the fact that they may not be Yoruba?

Are you the one that send them? or you just want to play the ethnic victim card on this one too.

Edited; update for everyone who read my original comment on the main post: They are actually Abiola Onitiri's people and they are misguided Yoruba men and women.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by UncleAyo: 7:11pm On Apr 13
MASTAkiLLAh:
see mugu looking for who is triggered. I smell your hypocrisy from a thousand miles away and I'm calling you out because I know the cowardly next step you want to take because I've what your fellow agbados are insinuating on other threads. When you people do something, own it with your chest instead of always cowardly looking for other Nigerians to blame. Shiooor cool

SMH

Edited; update for everyone who read my original comment on the main post: They are actually Abiola Onitiri's people and they are misguided Yoruba men and women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by paramakina202: 7:44pm On Apr 13
Seefinish:
are you saying that the Oduduwa Republic agitators are fools?

No, they are not foolish that is why they ran away when they saw soldiers according to the guy who called them cowards for running away from armed soldiers.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by ngwaIgbo223: 7:52pm On Apr 13
It's about time,they thought tifnubu will make them wealthier than Igbos after voting ranu, but they made big mistake and now they want Oduduwa...it won't change their destiny too.

Yeye people.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by Iamgrey5(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13
ngwaIgbo223:
It's about time,they thought tifnubu will make them wealthier than Igbos after voting ranu, but they made big mistake and now they want Oduduwa...it won't change their destiny too.

Yeye people.
Most of you on Nairaland comment like teenagers.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by Flame333: 8:28pm On Apr 13
Agitator or distractor, Federal Government will be the terminator...

1 Like

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by ZACHIE: 8:28pm On Apr 13
Food for thought of those willing to choke.

It made no sense whatsoever.

Whoever did this merely staged a comic strip.
Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by olatade(m): 8:29pm On Apr 13
Because it's Tinubu's presidency, during Buhari you backed them.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29pm On Apr 13
This animal should be locked up forever with the other animal called nnamdi cownu.
They both belong to gaol.
They both will never end well in life along with their supporters cause of the innocent lives they have caused to die.

Iseeeeeeee.......

Continue to Rest in peace Miracle Nwobodo 🙏

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / Wike Poses With The Nation Newspaper, Amidst Rumored Endorsement Of Tinubu / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.