Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites (35884 Views)

I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses / Real Father Of Emzy Who Posed As Ned Nwoko's Son Cries Out / Fake Ned Nwoko's Son 'Emzy' Emmanuel Israel Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Jman06(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13
This is why I don't like the way they treated Bobrisky's case. Spraying of naira is a common thing in Nigeria! Why single out one individual What other motives do they have for jailing him

If the guy committed any other offence, it would have been a different ball game.
Nigeria is supposed to be a liberal society, so why are they punishing Bobrisky for his lifestyle!? Because that's what the whole thing is pointing at.

I may not like the guy's lifestyle but I honestly think the latest judgement against him was unfair and need to be revisited by liberal minded lawyers.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Kobicove(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13
Bobrisky has been sentenced and will serve his 6 months jail term, you guys should accept it and stop disturbing us!

2 Likes

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by seguno2: 7:18pm On Apr 13
BabbanBura:

Ofcourse the law na for the masses nah!

Is that because the masses are happy with the situation, since they are the hailers of their oppressors

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Squirrel1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13
Why do black people spray money??
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Siberia01(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13
tenpipsperday:

It doesn't take long before a fool joins an intelligent topic just to post one foolish thing or the other.

How did you feel after posting this nonsense?
Whatever
Just goway joor
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by ignis: 7:30pm On Apr 13
SayGod:

OGBENI nothing like selective justice..... ALLL MAN dun deface, disgrace, render useless, infact swear for naira

idris case different, you cannot be gay and noisy in this country...... NEVER!!!!!!

Then why not prosecute him for being gay and noisy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Sleekfingers: 7:32pm On Apr 13
jericco1:
Bobrisky case is beyond naira abuse.. I think they are using that as a smokescreen

You are not far from the truth.
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by osazsky(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13
ignis:
Selective justice is injustice. Bobrisky was just witch hunted on the basis of defacing the Naira - an offence that thousands of elites commit on daily basis.
don't u also commit same offense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by UrPapa: 7:40pm On Apr 13
Macnnoli4:
It's glaring Bobrisky's case was selective prosecution. But six months without fine, haba. It is like the judge has his own prejudice against shim. A punishment of three months or less or a fine option looks more reasonable
maybe you should go and appeal the case

1 Like

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by ignis: 7:41pm On Apr 13
osazsky:
don't u also commit same offense

Na who get money dey spray money.... Where I want see the money spray?
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by sunsweet33: 7:46pm On Apr 13
Jman06:
This is why I don't like the way they treated Bobrisky's case.st him was unfair and need to be revisited by liberal minded lawyers.

Objectively speaking, it’s not fair. But it’s also not as simple as “live and let live” when the person is actively and proactively flaunting a lifestyle that is at odds with the sensibilities of the society in which they live.

From the governments perspective, they are doing the right thing for the people they represent by suppressing him.

1 Like

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by sunsweet33: 7:51pm On Apr 13
sonnie10:
In strategic leadership, you would be taught to wrap yourt be desecration by such menace. How could an adult be at home, and the livestock get strangled in the barn? Not under my watch!
Eko ni ba je!

You are right. But it’s also symbolic of a generational split. Young people like or at the very least don’t mind bobrisky.

And this trans stuff has slowly infiltrated popular culture around the world for the past decade now. Most people in modern times are entertained by it.

It won’t be easy to stamp it out, especially in lagos where anything goes. Lagos is basically a country within a country
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Raph82(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13
Imagine if EFCC would charge Obi Cubana to court, they will charge him for spraying naira on the floor and for abusing the rights of cows. How can some1 kill 400 cows for burial? Cows that Fulani herdsmen value more than anything else

1 Like

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by kikake: 8:05pm On Apr 13
ClassicMan202:
Bob forget say 9ja govt don they wait for am make him loose guard.

This goes to show that the government can deal with anyone, so if the government wants to end insecurity and corruption, they will in a matter of months.

As someone once said: if insecurity exceeds 3 months, then the government has a hand in it.

Islam doesn't tolerate the frivolity of cross dressing. This is an Islamic country. That's
Bobrisky of no option of fine but 6 months imprisonment.
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by dreamworld: 8:06pm On Apr 13
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:06pm On Apr 13
RxSameer:
leave all those Men bobrisky na modafucker them wan show am shege them go nack craze comot from that im plastic nyansh and breast idiot and nicompoop
He'll probably enjoy it
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Jman06(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13
sunsweet33:

Objectively speaking, it’s not fair. But it’s also not as simple as “live and let live” when the person is actively and proactively flaunting a lifestyle that is at odds with the sensibilities of the society in which they live.

From the governments perspective, they are doing the right thing for the people they represent by suppressing him.
They are not doing the right thing for anybody!

Bobrisky's lifestyle does not affect me and other straight and right thinking Nigerians in anyway! I can never start crossdressing because I see him doing it! Just like I can never become gay simply because another person is.

Kapish! They should release the guy joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by BigYash: 8:18pm On Apr 13
The law is for cross dressers only.. Check sub section 2million of Lagos constitution..
James brown is next.. He might be sentenced to six months for jumping gutter with skirt grin. I fear who no fear Nigeria judiciary

3 Likes

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Focusmind: 8:26pm On Apr 13
One month imprisonment should have been OK. Not six months!!! For doing what naa Yet, people that looted the treasury are walking scot free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Teymanhenry(f): 8:30pm On Apr 13
We need to protest this act of depravity by the court and EFCC. This government thinks the masses are just animals. It could be you tomorrow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Mummyfour(f): 8:33pm On Apr 13
By the time he starts threatening to call his customers out from the EFCC cell, they will overturn his conviction sharp sharp grin grin. Because the gut this guy had that made him to be so noisy on social media and every where stems from the fact that he is rubbing shoulders with some high placed men and in my own opinion I feel he is doing homo pimping racketeering. But he was just too noisy. I hope he learns his lessons and come out a changed person, and make amends and also lie very low.
I personally also believe that it is not just about naira mutilation, there's more to it.

Shebi princess of AFRICAW has been re-baptised to being prince of AFRICAW grin grin
The fear of EFCC converted James brown

1 Like

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by WorldRichest: 8:36pm On Apr 13
None of themhas been saying that he is sleeping with fellow men
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by sunsweet33: 8:38pm On Apr 13
Jman06:
They are not doing the right thing for anybody!

Bobrisky's lifestyle does not affect me and other straight and right thinking Nigerians in anyway! I can never start crossdressing because I see him doing it! Just like I can never become gay simply because another person is.

Kapish! They should release the guy joor

You said “right thinking” but it is actually the “wrong thinking” ones that are a cause for concern.

1 Like

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by ellizy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13
Macnnoli4:
It's glaring Bobrisky's case was selective prosecution. But six months without fine, haba. It is like the judge has his own prejudice against shim. A punishment of three months or less or a fine option looks more reasonable
Shim indeed
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by tnerro1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13
This is not justice, that judge will get him own punishment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Laurene: 9:44pm On Apr 13
Phantom233:
Bobrisky de use money take promote homosexualism , that's Why he is being punished .
And where's the evidence of this?
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Laurene: 9:45pm On Apr 13
SayGod:

OGBENI nothing like selective justice..... ALLL MAN dun deface, disgrace, render useless, infact swear for naira

idris case different, you cannot be gay and noisy in this country...... NEVER!!!!!!
Where's the evidence that he's gay?
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Laurene: 9:46pm On Apr 13
Available9:

Tell them...some people are so daft and full..they don't read the news but will be the first to expose their ignorance whenever there is an issue
So when was the offence committed?
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by LordReed(m): 9:51pm On Apr 13
Morbeta11:

https://gazettengr.com/from-cubana-brothers-to-ned-nwokos-wife-how-efcc-ignored-nigerian-elites-misuse-of-naira-to-unleash-nightmare-on-bobrisky-other-everyday-citizens/

Someone wanted to make a statement or maybe just earn some work quota. There are just too many people that have been doing this.

1 Like

Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by chidiokay: 9:55pm On Apr 13
Beremx:
Bobrisky was arrested simply because he's a crossdresser. There are some powerful people who are not happy about his lifestyle so they're using his arrest to teach a lesson. Tell me, who in Nigeria isn't guilty of spraying money?

Obedient ! we no dey give/spray shishi
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by olowofariwo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13
They will release him after a month or two
Re: From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites by Available9: 11:38pm On Apr 13
Laurene:
So when was the offence committed?

Tomorrow...

try to educate yourself with that phone on your hands ...it's not for fancy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Joseph Udezo: Nigeria Man Murdered In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.