Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Do You Think Bobrisky Will Go Back To Being A Man When Out Of Jail? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think Bobrisky Will Go Back To Being A Man When Out Of Jail? (157 Views)

I Hope You Will Work As My Cleaner After Coming Out Of Jail” David Blast Hushpup / Upcoming Bobrisky'' Will Work So Hard - Bobrisky Mocks Upcoming Crossdresser / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Bobrisky Will Go Back To Being A Man When Out Of Jail? by LipstickCrib(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13
So guys I'm really curious here, do you think Bob will come out to carry on as the mummy of Lagos or will he go back to being Idris?

Also how is he going to maintain his plastic surgery body?

Another thought, why is he going with traveling bags like he's going on vacation? Naija prison no get uniform?

Which cell will he serve his sentence is it male or female?
Cause if he's in the male section, with that his big nyash them fit r@pe am and if he's in the female section, he fit vandalize all those women finish.

It's just a thought grin grin

PS: I've written great novels check it out
https://beat.com.ng/when-i-fell-in-love-episode-1/
Re: Do You Think Bobrisky Will Go Back To Being A Man When Out Of Jail? by Pepperdemisback: 5:55pm On Apr 13
Bobrisky is neither the cause of your personal problems not the cause of Inflation in Nigeria.
Go and look for solution to your life problem instead of looking for Bobrisky's life problems.
70% of females wear trousers and shirts. Almost 60% women are wearing men low cut hairstyles.
Let Bobrisky breathe!
They accused him of abuse of Naira but still avoiding Cubana and Odumeje.
Re: Do You Think Bobrisky Will Go Back To Being A Man When Out Of Jail? by LipstickCrib(f): 11:10pm On Apr 13
Pepperdemisback:
Bobrisky is neither the cause of your personal problems not the cause of Inflation in Nigeria.
Go and look for solution to your life problem instead of looking for Bobrisky's life problems.
70% of females wear trousers and shirts. Almost 60% women are wearing men low cut hairstyles.
Let Bobrisky breathe!
They accused him of abuse of Naira but still avoiding Cubana and Odumeje.

Don't take it to heart. I'm 100 percent entitled to my opinion on this space as you are to yours.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Bobrisky Will Go Back To Being A Man When Out Of Jail? by Pepperdemisback: 1:20pm On Apr 14
LipstickCrib:

Don't take it to heart. I'm 100 percent entitled to my opinion on this space as you are to yours.
Go and get a life!
People are happy somebody's right is being trampled upon just because they hate him.
What's the judgement on those who killed Deborah?
Fuel was increased, Inflation, now Electricity. How many protest or strike up till now? None!
Na Bobrisky matter be their priority.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija PHYNA Called Out By Colleague Over Naira Abuse / Where Is Ofunneka, / Don Jazzy, Basketmouth, Pelumi Nubi Win T.O. P Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.