Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

8 Odds Successful - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 8 Odds Successful (166 Views)

5 Odds Successful / 2 Odds Successful To Win 1 Million Naira iN 10 Days / 2 Odds Successful To Win 1 Million Naira With 2 Odds In 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Odds Successful by guobe: 8:45pm On Apr 13
Won this 8 odds running game I dropped in all my platforms free earlier in the week and it boomed.
I have several options I use in betting that will make me not to go on a losing streak and playing running games is one of them.
Other options I do make use of is playing rollovers using smaller odds like 1.50,2 or 3 odds.
I also make use of combination betting too.
With these options at my disposal it will be difficult for me to go on a losing streak as I am likely to get something back most of the time
My forcasting techniques are actually very sophisticated but even with that the bookies can still dribble me if they want to and that is why I always advise people betting to always use spare cash as there are no guarantees.

Re: 8 Odds Successful by Dundalk(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come And Cast Our Votes / Facebook / Personal Opinion/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.