Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal (258 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by obedience4(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

⚠️ *BREAKING:* Iran has allegedly began its attack on Israel and launched dozens of suicide drones at the Jewish State moments ago, according to American and Israeli sources.

It can take hours for the drones to reach Israel from Iran.
Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by EnlightenedUFO: 9:06pm On Apr 13
obedience4:
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

⚠️ *BREAKING:* Iran has allegedly began its attack on Israel and launched dozens of suicide drones at the Jewish State moments ago, according to American and Israeli sources.

And what's that emoji for? are you a terrorist?
Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by obedience4(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13
EnlightenedUFO:

And what's that emoji for? are you a terrorist?

I have families staying in the City of ramat gan
Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by huptin(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13
obedience4:
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Drones that takes hours to reach Israel? Is this the retaliation Iran spoke about?

1 Like

Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by obedience4(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13
huptin:

Drones that takes hours to reach Israel? Is this the retaliation Iran spoke about?

Most of the drones will be shoot down
Hopefully the iron dome will do it's job

3 Likes

Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by TNORWAY: 9:33pm On Apr 13
I have been praying for this day....... Now goodbye to their lead nuclear scientists.

1 Like

Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by Fibonacci88: 9:34pm On Apr 13
Waste of drones. They should shoot one of those Thier so called 3000 missiles first before we will take them seriously.
Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by huptin(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13
obedience4:

Most of the drones will be shoot down
Hopefully the iron dome will do it's job

Obviously these are the cheap suicide drones that was used in Ukraine by Russia...it worked well for quite sometimes though but ultimately the level of damage they usually cause is limited.

I was expecting ICBMs...I thought some people said Iran has?
Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by obedience4(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13
huptin:

Obviously these are the cheap suicide drones that was used in Ukraine by Russia...it worked well for quite sometimes though but ultimately the level of damage they usually cause is limited.

They do have. Using ICBM will be escalating the issue to full blown war
Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by cl0r0x: 9:36pm On Apr 13
Looks like a deal launch to save face from the iranian public.

All the drones are being tracked accoring to official sources.

Isreal has promised to respond in kind. If they retaliate then its real but if suddenly they show restraint then it was all a charade.

2 Likes

Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by huptin(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13
obedience4:

They do have. Using ICBM will be escalating the issue to full blown war

Those ICBMs are outdated and inefficient..well Israel seen to have already escalated this to full blown war already according to Israel's PM they are ready to hurt Iran badly ..so this is the time for Iran to reach for those ICBMs..they sure need them badly.
Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by Floky215: 10:25pm On Apr 13
huptin:

Icbm Iran would launch that would up on Ayatollah's house...!!

Those people have a history of killing their people due to panic of war...!!

Launching drones that are been tracked with no GPS in Israel to direct them to their targets? Is that one retaliation? They just want to save face...I hope the israel jets already airborne do the needful in kind...!!

The Ayatollah and his gang of Islamic thugs must be taught a very good lesson...!!!

1 Like

Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by misreal(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13
I dont like war at all.
But it looks like iran just wants to save face with this attack.
Else,how do you shoot a misile that takes two hours to reach it's destination.
Even niger will intercept it..
I hope they de escalate after this.
I like the hunting of terrorist,but I don't like a full blown war between two nations.

1 Like

Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by misreal(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13
cl0r0x:
Looks like a deal launch to save face from the iranian public.

All the drones are being tracked accoring to official sources.

Isreal has promised to respond in kind. If they retaliate then its real but if suddenly they show restraint then it was all a charade.
I hope they don't retaliate bros
Re: Live Iran Launches Drones At Isreal by iSense247: 10:35pm On Apr 13
After intercepting the drones, Israel should forgive Iran. Ayatollah is just trying save face. If not he would have used fighter jets as Israel did on October 7.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Reconsiders Unsafe For Community Tag On Pro Trump Diamond & Silk Videos / North Korea Threatens To Cancel US Summit / Suspected Yahoo Hacker Gets Five Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.