Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications (802 Views)

How Do One Calculate Prison Sentence? / 10 Longest Prison Sentence Ever Given / One-Month-Old Baby Serving Prison Sentence With The Mother. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Sassenach: 9:53pm On Apr 13
Bobrisky was recently sentenced to six months in prison and we all know that the reason for this cruel and unusual punishment has nothing to do with the mutilation of the Nigerian currency. I am deeply disappointed that in 21st century 2024, a country that gained its independence in 1960, is truly not free. The turn of events with Bobrisky is unjust and uncalled for.

I am glad that the international community is taking on this matter. I hope that the Nigerian government is able to reconsider its stance, as this is a matter of humanitarian crisis.

It has been reported that the very dark man has become emboldened and has even started threatening other cross dressers in Nigeria. We have called on pertinent stakeholders, both nationally and internationally to investigate this man and put him on a no fly list. Those celebrities that are associated with him and continue to cheer him on will not be spared.

I am using this medium to call on every influential person in Nigeria is care about human rights to use their platform to create awareness and intervene. More to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by tanigororo: 4:45am On Apr 14
Sassenach:
Bobrisky was recently sentenced to six months in prison and we all know that the reason for this cruel and unusual punishment has nothing to do with the mutilation of the Nigerian currency.

Can You Proof that, legally and logically?
Because the last time I checked, he pleaded guilty without any coercion.

I am deeply disappointed that in 21st century 2024, a country that gained its independence in 1960, is truly not free. The turn of events with Bobrisky is unjust and uncalled for.
You can appeal on his behalf, it's not too late.
So you are more knowledgeable than the legal experts?

I am glad that the international community is taking on this matter.
International Community ain't going to do no shit, so don't keep your hopes high
I hope that the Nigerian government is able to reconsider its stance, as this is a matter of humanitarian crisis.
Do you even understand the meaning of humanitarian crises?
It has been reported that the very dark man has become emboldened and has even started threatening other cross dressers in Nigeria.
When does Darkman becomes government spokesman?
We have called on pertinent stakeholders, both nationally and internationally to investigate this man and put him on a no fly list. Those celebrities that are associated with him and continue to cheer him on will not be spared.

I am using this medium to call on every influential person in Nigeria is care about human rights to use their platform to create awareness and intervene. More to come.
I guess you don't know what this is all about!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Loonyy(m): 8:23am On Apr 15
Person go just wake up
Start to post nonsense for people to read

Na Wa Oooooh

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Johnwrite(m): 8:39am On Apr 15
Hmm make them pity for him sha
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Sassenach: 6:41am On Apr 16
Loonyy:
Person go just wake up
Start to post nonsense for people to read

Na Wa Oooooh

You can imagine having to deal with people like this with such low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by UselessBuharist: 9:19am On Apr 16
Sassenach:
Bobrisky was recently sentenced to six months in prison and we all know that the reason for this cruel and unusual punishment has nothing to do with the mutilation of the Nigerian currency. I am deeply disappointed that in 21st century 2024, a country that gained its independence in 1960, is truly not free. The turn of events with Bobrisky is unjust and uncalled for.

I am glad that the international community is taking on this matter. I hope that the Nigerian government is able to reconsider its stance, as this is a matter of humanitarian crisis.

It has been reported that the very dark man has become emboldened and has even started threatening other cross dressers in Nigeria. We have called on pertinent stakeholders, both nationally and internationally to investigate this man and put him on a no fly list. Those celebrities that are associated with him and continue to cheer him on will not be spared.

We know who you are. Since you know it’s not about the naira mutilation please start a campaign against his arrest.

We know who you are
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by enochogaga(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16
Sassenach:

MUG.U grin grin
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by SayGod: 1:55pm On Apr 16
Op is Gay

Down with the gays
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Sassenach: 3:16pm On Apr 16
SayGod:
Op is Gay

Down with the gays

Majority of the LGBTQ allies are straight people. You do realize that most homophobes are more often than not gay on the down low? They project their internalized homophobia (self hate) unto others. Hence the reason they hate gay people and are vocal about it. Educate yourself.
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by SayGod: 5:06pm On Apr 16
Sassenach:

Majority of the LGBTQ allies are straight people. You do realize that most homophobes are more often than not gay on the down low? They project their internalized homophobia (self hate) unto others. Hence the reason they hate gay people and are vocal about it. Educate yourself.

You cappin that delusional western narrative

This is Nigeria my friend… When we say Down with Gay
We mean am
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Sassenach: 5:13pm On Apr 16
SayGod:

You cappin that delusional western narrative

This is Nigeria my friend… When we say Down with Gay
We mean am

Oga, get back to me when you lose some of the western privileges you currently enjoy - your mobile phone, internet, etc. if you want to do away with the western narrative, do it in its entirety. Please do not pick and choose the ones that fit your agenda.
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by SayGod: 5:33pm On Apr 16
Sassenach:

Oga, get back to me when you lose some of the western privileges you currently enjoy - your mobile phone, internet, etc. if you want to do away with the western narrative, do it in its entirety. Please do not pick and choose the ones that fit your agenda.

Yen yen yen yen

You don’t have anything to say.

Down with the gays
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Sassenach: 5:43pm On Apr 16
SayGod:

Yen yen yen yen

You don’t have anything to say.

Down with the gays

You make it sound like being down with the gays is some kind of an abomination. It isn’t. I am unabashedly down with them. Repeating it won’t make it any less true.
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by SayGod: 5:52pm On Apr 16
Sassenach:

You make it sound like being down with the gays is some kind of an abomination. It isn’t. I am unabashedly down with them. Repeating it won’t make it any less true.

Are you Gay??

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by BadBradley: 7:06pm On Apr 16
Sassenach:

God punish a mutated human prototype like you
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by BadBradley: 7:08pm On Apr 16
Sassenach:

you represent the blight of human evolution.

Sick animal.
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by BadBradley: 7:09pm On Apr 16
Sassenach:

they will still beat you to death in London pr new York eotj your gay shit.

You talk as if gay isn't less than 3 percent in western world
Animal
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by BadBradley: 7:10pm On Apr 16
Sassenach:

that dude may have Low IQ but you're demon-possessed
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Sassenach: 9:10pm On Apr 16
BadBradley:
that dude may have Low IQ but you're demon-possessed

You see this guy convulsing at the mouth? Is a perfect example of self loathing. This guy hates himself for being gay.

Now picture a straight handsome dude, happily married to a beautiful woman with kids, getting this angry because less than five percent of the world’s population identifies as LGBTQ. Less than five percent of the population that isn’t hurting anyone, just loving who they love. Picture it and sincerely ask yourselves if it makes any sense.
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Loonyy(m): 3:41am On Apr 17
Sassenach:

My Dear Brother its really annoying
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Eteka1(m): 3:54am On Apr 17
Stupid stuff I just read.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by BadBradley: 7:36am On Apr 17
Sassenach:

You see this guy convulsing at the mouth? Is a perfect example of self loathing. This guy hates himself for being gay.

Now picture a straight handsome dude, happily married to a beautiful woman with kids, getting this angry because less than five percent of the world’s population identifies as LGBTQ. Less than five percent of the population that isn’t hurting anyone, just loving who they love. Picture it and sincerely ask yourselves if it makes any sense.
we don't band words with a blight of nature like you.

Go and get Very dark Man black listed because he called you and your gaping anus out.

What's more self loathing than a lonely traumatized gay?
Re: Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence And Its Implications by Sassenach: 1:26am On Apr 20
BadBradley:
we don't band words with a blight of nature like you.

Go and get Very dark Man black listed because he called you and your gaping anus out.

What's more self loathing than a lonely traumatized gay?

See my previous comment.

(1) (Reply)

Love In The Toilet: Man Bathes Intruder With Acid / Na Naija We Dey! / 11-yr Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.