Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran (1827 Views)

Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by SeeThisLoser: 10:21pm On Apr 13
More news to come

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by nnachukz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13
Make e no be wetin I dey suspect o. Iran launched drone that is still on its way to Isreal and Iran capital is already hit.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by successmatters(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13
grin
Oya o, let it start.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by helinues: 10:24pm On Apr 13
We go read their updates online.

We go see who's is more foolish amognst them
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by Chikel20000(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13
E be things
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by successmatters(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13
helinues:
We go read their updates online.

We go see who's is more foolish amognst them

Bros, you still dey here dey talk? grin

Plane to Tehran still dey load o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by Tulsaguy: 10:25pm On Apr 13
Heard the iran ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท drones will take 7-8 hours to reach Israel..... Na BRT dem enter?

Don't worry, Israel has been preparing for this for 50 years.

Iran will receive a bloody nose.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by helinues: 10:27pm On Apr 13
successmatters:

What's my business. Let them eradicate themselves. We go read am for news

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by christejames(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13
Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ is yet to strike but panic has made Iranians ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท to destroy themselves shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by Fibonacci88: 10:29pm On Apr 13
I hope Iran never shoot down another of Thier own airplane thinking it's Isreal fighter jet?? grin

8 Likes

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by successmatters(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13
helinues:

Are you not a supporter of terrorists again?

Surprised.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by StOla: 10:31pm On Apr 13
Israel is a nuisance in that Middle-East.

America also need to stop limiting itself to its support of a refugee nation occupying the land of the Arabs.

Both Republicans and Democrats in America know that Israel is a terrible nuisance to the Middle-East foreign policy of America.

One day, the people of Palestine will get justice and recover their lands from refugees that arrived from Poland, Germany and other lands from where they were kicked out and made homeless and stateless.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by helinues: 10:31pm On Apr 13
successmatters:

Are you not a supporter of terrorists again?

Surprised.

But I never supported Ipob now which are known terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by sreamsense: 10:32pm On Apr 13
Terah is already got even when the Iran drones are still on their ways to Isreal at 2am. Isreal that almost all the citizens must have gone underground. The drones that will soon be grounded by Isreal. I said it that USA and Isreal were already monitoring Iran. I said that Iran may not press second button before they are hit. While iran drones are taking eternity to arrive Isreal, Isreal may hit iran first by targeting all their strong areas to hit

5 Likes

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by StOla: 10:36pm On Apr 13
The world must never forget that the Jews are refugees on Palestinian land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by SeeWahala: 10:36pm On Apr 13
helinues:

Na so you dey talk undecided

Later wetin we go hear be say 'after everything my candidate still win' cheesy
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by RuddyFusion(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13
Only this page is reporting this so called explosion in Tehran
Fake news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by helinues: 10:37pm On Apr 13
SeeWahala:

Na so you dey talk undecided

Later wetin we go hear be say 'after everything my candidate still win' cheesy

Stop being incoherent.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by Slytiger: 10:40pm On Apr 13
There are no news agency reporting this.

Likely fake news from telegram

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by StOla: 10:41pm On Apr 13
All the first 8 Prime Ministers of Israel were born in either Poland, or Germany or some other country outside of the Palestine region they settled as refugees.

Even the current Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has a refugee Polish Jew as a father and only changed his Polish surname to the Hebrew Netanyahu after arriving in Palestine.

When Netanyahu's father immigrated to Mandatory Palestine, he hebraized his surname from "Mileikowsky" to "Netanyahu", meaning "God has given."

This truth must never be buried.

The majority Jews who occupied Palestine and allowed to declare a country on Palestine land in 1948, were refugees from Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by APOPTOSIS: 11:08pm On Apr 13
IRAN always scoring Own GoaLs
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by MindHacker9009(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by Felabrity: 11:24pm On Apr 13
Israel better respect themselves

Iran no be Gaza cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13
I will bless those who blesses Israel and I will curse those who curses Israel. The word of the most high will never fail.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by 0m0luabi: 11:43pm On Apr 13
SeeThisLoser:
More news to come
fake news mumu
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by TUANKU(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13
StOla:
The world must never forget that the Jews are refugees on Palestinian land.
Palestinian land? Who issued them C of O? grin grin grin
There were several other occupants of that land in the past before those savages arrived and proceeded to cleanse ethnically.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by Cizarr(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13
successmatters:

Payloads never comot from Israel sef.
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by Floky215: 12:09am On Apr 14
Iran says its response against Israel has come to an end, and warns Israel against any โ€œfoolishโ€ reprisals.

There are at this time no reports of drone or missile hits in Israel.

Several sources report at least 100 Iranian drones intercepted outside Israeli airspace.
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by prinsam30: 12:15am On Apr 14
Iran, just dey play, u go soon collect wotowoto
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by veli1(m): 12:24am On Apr 14
In davido's voice; "Dem go feei it"
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by RichestMinds: 1:29am On Apr 14
FAKE NEWS grin
Re: Breaking - Reports Of Huge Explosion In Tehran, Iran by imam07: 1:38am On Apr 14
StOla:
Israel is a nuisance in that Middle-East.

America also need to stop limiting itself to its support of a refugee nation occupying the land of the Arabs.

Both Republicans and Democrats in America know that Israel is a terrible nuisance to the Middle-East foreign policy of America.

One day, the people of Palestine will get justice and recover their lands from refugees that arrived from Poland, Germany and other lands from where they were kicked out and made homeless and stateless.
story story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden Is Still Alive โ€“ Edward Snowden (EX-CIA) / Take A Rare Glimpse Inside The Home Of The British Prime Minister - Pictures / Iraq Brings In Travel Ban On U.S. Citizens In Tit-for-tat Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.