Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) (27668 Views)

Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 8:07am On Apr 14
jeromestarks:

I will reply you because you have a little point.

The cabals are doing a good job in "selecting" the leaders then.
Look at the borehole that boy constructed. Can Tinubu or Atiku present such stupid project to the community?
Do you think Obi that could not supervise a borehole project would supervise a national project?
If the cabals select our leaders like you claimed, then I think they did well by not giving us Peter Obi.
Obi is a rebel who would have brought disunity amongst Nigerians.

U make me laugh.
Since they started selecting who to lead Nigeria what has been the result?
Are u really enjoying the selection be sincere to urself just this once.

Talking about Obi borehole
U don't understand what is life like in the rural areas.

Tinubu, Atiku and Obi among the three whom do u think is the richest, richer and rich do ur comparison

Then if they are so generous like that how many community project have they embarked on since u know them?

How many of those borehole did Obi commission?
It because he only visited and the project handler gave him a budget of the cost of drilling a borehole and he paid. If he budgeted #100m for such project and he spread the money across 200 communities is it not better than spreading it for 10 communities and at the end some boys will still go and vandalized the borehole facilities.

By the way what is the purpose of the borehole is it the beauty of it or for them to have quality water to drink.?

I know u have not visited any interior village before but I will like u to take a work to most of these interior villages u will appreciate his efforts.

Don't allow hatred or politics to be cloud your sense of judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Peacemaker5128: 8:07am On Apr 14
francis5051:
imagine this shameless maggot talking to peter obi anyhow..
he is right
Obi is a useless human being
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Bigboytinz: 8:09am On Apr 14
Rossikk:
Na only one cloth this man get?

Always wearing the same thing.
undecided
cloth fetish
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by SeeWahala: 8:13am On Apr 14
FuckYeyeMods:

That why I like Obi. He's a very simple petty politician.
His style of politics is so glaring and makes it easy for his opponents to nail him.
His political advisors are so lame and cheap thinkers.
They want him to continously be in our faces till 2027.
Obi hate other tribes and other religion, Nigerian will never forget and that we will continue to use to nail him.
He's not man of the people. He's hypocrite and a desperate politician.
A very stupid desperate politician.

Cry cry baby 👶

Baby no dey shame cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 8:14am On Apr 14
AMI3:

U make me laugh.
Since they started selecting who to lead Nigeria what has been the result?
Are u really enjoying the selection be sincere to urself just this once.

Talking about Obi borehole
U don't understand what is life like in the rural areas.

Tinubu, Atiku and Obi among the three whom do u think is the richest, richer and rich do ur comparison

Then if they are so generous like that how many community project have they embarked on since u know them?

How many of those borehole did Obi commission?
It because he only visited and the project handler gave him a budget of the cost of drilling a borehole and he paid. If he budgeted #100m for such project and he spread the money across 200 communities is it not better than spreading it for 10 communities and at the end some boys will still go and vandalized the borehole facilities.

By the way what is the purpose of the borehole is it the beauty of it or for them to have quality water to drink.?

I know u have not visited any interior village before but I will like u to take a work to most of these interior villages u will appreciate his efforts.

Don't allow hatred or politics to be cloud your sense of judgement.

Bro I think we should stop replying these God forsaken people. Yorubas are known for bringing people down for no reason. They even fight themselves. What is uniting all of them is Peter obi. So allow them to wallow in vain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by SeeWahala: 8:17am On Apr 14
Confirmedzombie:

And he is not in Aso Rock neither is he overseeing the affairs of Nigeria.

Una shame dey shame me

Your oga that is in the aso rock today what has he done for Nigerians apart from bringing untold hardship and poverty to everybody including you and your family? shocked

And you say you're not mental? Check again bro cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Kaido: 8:18am On Apr 14
Rossikk:

undecided
There are few people that live a minimalistic lifestyle.

He has probably over 7 of this black traditional dress.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Jomonix: 8:24am On Apr 14
PO is a great man. They know it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Honestey: 8:27am On Apr 14
Skyfornia:
Obi has the charisma of a president...

All I see is a charisma of a borehole driller

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by vikiphy89(m): 8:27am On Apr 14
GardenOfGod:
What exactly did Tinubu promise the people of Nigeria during the campaign season that prompted some people to vote for him?

Can any of his supporters answer the question?
He will supply corn ewa and cassava......Corn don arrive, ewa still dey for sea, e remain cassava, still arguing price for that one in Mongolia.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Segzy19: 8:28am On Apr 14
Those ones will donate money to him again, and he will waste it again....
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 8:28am On Apr 14
Lizzysamuel:

This na igbo town hall meeting
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by vikiphy89(m): 8:35am On Apr 14
FuckYeyeMods:

That why I like Obi. He's a very simple petty politician.
His style of politics is so glaring and makes it easy for his opponents to nail him.
His political advisors are so lame and cheap thinkers.
They want him to continously be in our faces till 2027.
Obi hate other tribes and other religion, Nigerian will never forget and that we will continue to use to nail him.
He's not man of the people. He's hypocrite and a desperate politician.
A very stupid desperate politician.
Pls stop crying, the lord has heard ur cry
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Obainomilano: 8:35am On Apr 14
For those that have run out of Vaseline due to the ebin pawa project I am donating 2 cartons of soap and a pics of his excellency p obi so that u can continue ur masturbations while enjoying the ebin pawa policy of our darling agbadorian master ...Mr balablu
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by vikiphy89(m): 8:39am On Apr 14
AMI3:

And that is why Nigeria is like this because the cabal detect how the control should and tomorrow people like u will be complaining about bad governance.

Can u keep doing the same thing and expect different result? The answer is no.

Should we be depending on these few set of greedy men to detect for millions of people

And u feel it should keep on going the same way.
Think my brother. We need to rescue Nigeria
The guy you quoted is not wise and they claim to be from the educated and sophisticated region, and they need a set of people to decides who's gonna rule them against their wish. The difference between their lord and obi is that obi is innovative, he doesn't need to do things the way the crowd does, and that's what distinguish him from the rest.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by unavailablecity: 8:40am On Apr 14
Obi was talking to his igbos compatriots. Set awon BIAFROUD
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by vikiphy89(m): 8:40am On Apr 14
YourKarma:

Shattap abeg. You guys want him to go into hiatus but Obi will keep being in the news, he'll keep peppering you fools until the day you kpai. Yoruba Muslims will are the reason this country will never progress but your evil chains will eventually break
They wants him to be like atiku that only appears during elections.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 8:44am On Apr 14
okoro:
This foolish Pandora man can not go to 🇬🇧 UK again
When proper home training is lacking, exhibiting indelicate behavioral pattern is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by vikiphy89(m): 8:46am On Apr 14
FuckYeyeMods:

Exactly! Yoruba Muslims..
Growing up, you hardly know the difference between a yoruba Muslim and a Christian in the west. But with emergence of politician like Obi, everybody retraces his/her root.
You guys will not understand the danger and damage untill when the system finally retired Obi politically in 2027.
Obi is a damage to igbo but you kids will not understand. How many strong igbo politician have link with Obi. How many of them are with him? Because Obi style of politics will not yield anything but failure and will also set the igbo backward in nigeria..
The government have carefully watched how
Yes because obi style of politics is not the style of the people you want him to Link up with, style of sharing money everywhere during campaigns and they loot everywhere later to recover their campaign spendings and other settlements. That's the type of politics that people that God created with brains wants us to be doing in 21st century........Go and check foreign countries during campaigns or maybe Biden was throwing dollars to everyone and delegates during campaign

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Confirmedzombie: 8:50am On Apr 14
SeeWahala:

Your oga that is in the aso rock today what has he done for Nigerians apart from bringing untold hardship and poverty to everybody including you and your family? shocked

And you say you're not mental? Check again bro cool

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by athaboi(f): 8:58am On Apr 14
Praktikals1000:

Yorubas are solidly behind Tinubu. Nothing like yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba Muslim in politics. You can't sow a seed of discord among us. Jesus is Lord.
Get behind me you Satan...I know good Yorubas and they are only christians, the other ones are evil
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by ufotunang: 8:58am On Apr 14
Rossikk:

undecided
...is it your cloth 🙄
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Splashme: 9:00am On Apr 14
okoro:
This foolish Pandora man can not go to 🇬🇧 UK again

Eeyaa ... sorry
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by SeeWahala: 9:00am On Apr 14
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew

Typical agbad0 undecided
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 9:00am On Apr 14
vikiphy89:

The guy you quoted is not wise and they claim to be from the educated and sophisticated region, and they need a set of people to decides who's gonna rule them against their wish. The difference between their lord and obi is that obi is innovative, he doesn't need to do things the way the crowd does, and that's what distinguish him from the rest.
Exactly may be the guy is very very comfortable the way things are going.
Or his parents are still feeding him so may not understand the pains of the people.
So sad just because of politics people don't think straight again.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by ufotunang: 9:00am On Apr 14
Still man Peter obi is still active and strong and informing nigerians about his plans for Nigeria and a new Nigeria... where is Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by Splashme: 9:02am On Apr 14
Great man
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 9:02am On Apr 14
athaboi:
what is it with Peter Obi and Yoruba Muslims, why are they always on his case.. eh, Yoruba Muslim can you answer me?
slaves of the caliphate, they work overtime to be loved by their master

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by ufotunang: 9:04am On Apr 14
Slytiger:
The gbajue master himself. Time to start soft lobbying for campaign donations towards 2027.
..is it your donation 🙄
Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 9:08am On Apr 14
Blaze14k:

Bro I think we should stop replying these God forsaken people. Yorubas are known for bringing people down for no reason. They even fight themselves. What is uniting all of them is Peter obi. So allow them to wallow in vain

U are right some of them will come online and start defending what the can not defend. In reality they are suffering in silence.

Just like one of my neighbor during the election he was ready to kill any that goes against Tinuu but now hunger has reset is brain

What a shame?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Thank You Session With Obidients In New Jersey, US (Pictures) by gabbytabby: 9:16am On Apr 14
May Isreal happen to you and your family.

YorubaMod:
The man of the people..

Israel will certainly do justice to the Iran_backed terrorism government in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Gambari Market Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / Amaechi Cancels Visit To Wike's Ward / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.