Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them (35462 Views)

State Capture: Law Empowers Lagos Take Over Tinubu’s ‘Corruption Case’ From EFCC / Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe / I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by GenFunction: 10:51am On Apr 14
Maysdevices:
Now you know how woman feel in general
i knw hw they feel,I've never supported rape n violence towards women...barbaric acts of any kind shud be frowned at.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Maysdevices(f): 10:53am On Apr 14
gordonsmat:
Kill them all! They're not supposed to be among Men. They're Devil incarnate.
When they started killing the men that rape women, then that one can follow

2 Likes

Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Maysdevices(f): 10:54am On Apr 14
GenFunction:
i knw hw they feel,I've never supported rape n violence towards women...barbaric acts of any kind shud be frowned at.
You’re a special case
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Maysdevices(f): 10:54am On Apr 14
abobote:
How did police allow this kind of animals to escape.
I'm sure they bribed their way out.
Next time shot them at site
Why
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Konquest: 10:58am On Apr 14
viraleye:

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/14/police-in-lagos-take-action-against-a-gang-that-lures-guys-and-rapes-them/

No videos, photographs or mug shots of the gang of criminals who rape men. More credible information is needed from the Police and mainstream media.

If TRUE, I have always insisted that all rapists must undergo full physical castrations or chemical castrations, then undergo a lengthy jail term with hard labor. That's how to minimize and even eradicate these sorts of debasing crimes.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Josephkabila12: 11:01am On Apr 14
LagosFirstSon:
Lagos , home to criminals

Every criminal activities happens here in Lagos

No wonder the European Union ranked Lagos as the worst place to live in on earth
says by stupid cursed ibos. What are you smelling m@ggot ibo beggers still doing in Lagos State.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by GenFunction: 11:01am On Apr 14
Maysdevices:
You’re a special case
hmmn.If u explain further e go make sense

1 Like

Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by ablejesus26(m): 11:03am On Apr 14
LagosFirstSon:

No wonder the European Union ranked Lagos as the worst place to live in on earth

But there are criminals everywhere na,abi you just want to invite your co tribalist like paraman to spill this thread with your tribal hate banters 😁😁.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Paraman: 11:06am On Apr 14
ablejesus26:

But there are criminals everywhere na,abi you just want to invite your co tribalist like paraman to spill this thread with your tribal hate banters 😁😁.
I'm glad you're still in pains cause I told you the truth.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by francium001: 11:12am On Apr 14
babajero:
Ladies should be more productive and stop following every guy that promises them things, most especially these so called hook up babes that don't want to be called ash'awo but do worst than ash'awo

Did you read the article?

Women were never mentioned and those people have no business with women

3 Likes

Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Zony94: 11:17am On Apr 14
opeee oooo
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by virginchaser(m): 11:18am On Apr 14
Na to dey wear yansh protective device.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Zony94: 11:21am On Apr 14
good work by the police but these bad influencers must be neutralised complete to sanitize the society if not they will cause more havock once release to the society.You can see how the oldest among them who is a lawyer still managed to have anal sex with his evil member in the cell
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Sk5050: 11:25am On Apr 14
Crazy things are happening. Such gang should be dealt with and made to face all the charges, this is multiple crime.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by izubext007: 11:25am On Apr 14
Bobrisky brother hood
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by countryman13: 11:27am On Apr 14
viraleye:

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/14/police-in-lagos-take-action-against-a-gang-that-lures-guys-and-rapes-them/

Just imagine how many years they have operated without any security operatives(s) noticing it? Thank God a relation to a police officer was affected ds time around.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by adecz: 11:36am On Apr 14
When will God destroy💥💥🔥🔥⚡️⚡️ this sinful
land of Sodom❗️❗️❓❓❓

1 Like

Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:44am On Apr 14
Life imprisonment plss

1 Like

Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Originalsly: 11:54am On Apr 14
helinues:

Very good.

They should be castrated

Oh no .... I totally disagree. I would be sooo happy to have them sentenced to like 5 years imprisonment .... in a reserved section of the prison.... made fairly comfortable ... they need to be fed very well ... healthy energetic foods ... spiced with some tramadol . All for one purpose ..... service the rapists. All convicted for rape ... should be sent daily or weekly to be sodomised by this group. These who rape minors should be sent like twice a day ... one rest day allowed. Of course this can't be legal .... but who will complain? When word of this get out .... I'm almost sure we will not be reading much about rapes. We need to use these men effectively.... and round up the rest of the gang as quickly as possible .... lots of rapists need to be served.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Dittodat: 12:07pm On Apr 14
thesicilian:

What does that make you as the "Lagos first son"?

The Tinubu-hating loser is not from Lagos. He's a brainwashed IPOB cannibal retard masquerading as a son of Lagos. There are many of them on social media masquerading as Yorubas hoping to confuse some gullible Yorubas during the election.
By their words, irrational, warped, and asinine reasoning we shall know where they are from.

The same Lagosfirsrtson has many monikers such as Prince of Lagos and Lagos001. He's obsessed with everything Yoruba and Lagos, he wishes he was from Lagos. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Weknowbetter: 12:09pm On Apr 14
Fake news. No pics?
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by NoToPile: 12:13pm On Apr 14
Landlords should be more vigilant these days, don't rent your house out anyhow without due diligence.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Jokerman(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14
Some crimes suppose to have shoot on sight authorisation

1 Like

Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by tfelicityk(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14
LagosFirstSon:

Tell me where such crime is not perpetrated across the Nation. Those perpetrating the crimes are people who left the remote/rural area to come and established such in the city. They know that they can easily be identified within the rural/remote area.
In the city, people don't care until when many have fall victims - is it the trauma? Who do you want to tell your story to - stigmatisation alone will let you keep mute.

Kudos to the NPF...
Any form of immorality should be abolished.
They should monitors the so called crossdresser too.

1 Like

Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Sleekfingers: 12:42pm On Apr 14
Lagos men anus matters.

The police should continue to fish out those people.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Samtino(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14
How will I feel like, if someone penetrat my anus, kia God please I don't want to experience such act
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by bablon20(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14
If they were to be druggies their full face pictures will be displayed online but now the police have decided to hide d identity of these ones. Does it mean that some highly placed individuals are involved.
Re: Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them by Issues40(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14
The practice of Homosexuality among males is steadily on the rise and that's because of one thing: "Anal Sex"

From Lagos to sokoto down to Bayelsa, Men no longer find "vagina sex" pleasurable anymore. They want "Anal sex" because it's sweeter (tight), less risky (infections) and cheap (doesn't come with all the wahalas of the female gender and spending)

Even lots of couples have quarrel and disagree over "anal sex". It's really becoming problem in the society and threatening the coexistence of the male and female gender (seeing that sex is a major reason for compatibility)

I wonder how the coming years will be in Nigeria here. Nigerians have a culture of copying the western world and taken it to the extreme (an example is religion). Gear up for the coming years people. Put on your seat belt because it's going to be a long, long ride

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail / Gunmen & Soldiers In All-Night Shootout In Onitsha / Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.