Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Transgenderisim: Changing God's Truth Into A Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transgenderisim: Changing God's Truth Into A Lie (51 Views)

Never-changing God In The Ever-changing World / The Holy Spirit Leads Us Into The Fullness Of God's Truth / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transgenderisim: Changing God's Truth Into A Lie by judedwriter(m): 8:33am On Apr 14
Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
— Genesis 5:2

Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
— Romans 1:25

Who are transgenders? According to the dictionary, they are people who have a gender that is different from the one assigned to them at birth.

Some men and women especially in the developed parts of the world, just wake up one morning and decide to change their sex to that of the opposite sex through surgery and hormone transplants.

Several years back, this wasn't possible. However these modern days because of the increase of scientific and medical knowledge, man has discovered ways to change his sex to his desired preference.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
— Daniel 12:4

Because of the proliferation of knowledge, man has now developed ways to recreate himself, thereby rebelling against God, His original creator.

When the devil tempted Eve in the garden to eat the forbidden fruit, he cunningly made her to believe that God was a liar. (Genesis 3:1-5)

The devil still does that today, making thousands of people to believe that God's making of their gender was an error, thereby justifying the need to correct God's "mistake" through the route of transgenderisim.

Psalms 139
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁴ I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

¹⁵ My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

¹⁶ Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

In other words, what David is saying here was, "I am not a mistake! God made me perfectly and for His own purposes."

God specifically made you a male because He wants to use your masculinity to achieve His unique purposes for your life and vice versa.

God makes no mistakes, everything He created was "very good." (Genesis 1:31)

As a born male or female, you are very good creation of God. Don't fall for the lie of the devil that you need to recreate yourself.

God is a not a confusionist. He made you a female and He gave you all the attributes of a female and vice versa. He made Adam as male and Eve as female.

According to Romans 1 verse 25, when people scientifically change their sex from male to female or vice versa, they are actually changing God's truth into a lie. They are accusing the Almighty of incompetence and imperfections.

They sideline God as their creator and now worship the creature. They are now self_worshippers as they defy God in recreating themselves.

All transgender people are practically living a lie. They know the truth, but they deny the truth because their hearts and consciences have been hardened through sin. (Hebrew 3:13)

Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
— Romans 9:20

How can a creature or creation question its creator? You can imagine how a sculptor would feel if after spending hundreds of hours and resources in making an expensive rare figurine, the image opens its mouth and begins to say:

"Hey you, Mr sculptor. Why make me like this? My arms are so short, my legs are so big, my head is so light. Don't you have common sense? I wish I could slap you and covert your brain to factory settings." 😁

My illustration may seem funny, but like the sculptor, that's exactly how God feels when a man or woman He created wonderfully, now turns out to become a transgender.

Sadly, transgenderisim has now become widely accepted globally as more and more people change their genders to suit their selfish interests in defiance of God's truth.

However God still loves these precious men and women and wants them to repent.

God's love ❤️ covers a multitude of sins.

Re: Transgenderisim: Changing God's Truth Into A Lie by sbibi: 8:41am On Apr 14
The world had never been this confused until the coming of technology.

Mind you, this was why God destroyed the tower Of babel

(1) (Reply)

Needs Spiritual Help / Fruit Of The Spirit= Love {Gal. 5: 22-23} / The Danger Of Shortsightedness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.