Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Always Dreaming Of Poo Walking On It Today Is The 3rd Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Always Dreaming Of Poo Walking On It Today Is The 3rd Day (93 Views)

Watch Viral Footage: ‘God Almighty Seen Walking On A Cloud’ In United States / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Dreaming Of Poo Walking On It Today Is The 3rd Day by Kingrshd3: 9:00am On Apr 14
Good day nairaland,

What could be related to this dream .

Today is the 3rd day have been dreaming about poo (shit) ..
Walking on the poo for a long time barefooted and I didn't feel as if am irritated and I didn't even think I perceived any smell...

The following day another set of poo dream again.

But today own again was I called the people in charge of taking away poo from the dial away and I was with them doing all sort of poo bla BLA .

So as I woke up I was like haba what could this be by dreaming of poo frequently 🤔

Admin FP please 🥺
Re: Always Dreaming Of Poo Walking On It Today Is The 3rd Day by faithfuldon7(m): 9:15am On Apr 14
I might be wrong because I don't know your divine Number but let me try to interpret...

Alot of Money beyond your imagination is coming and you need to keep it close...Don't be too extravagant about it... You will be a source of your own downturn when the money comes...

shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Dreaming Of Poo Walking On It Today Is The 3rd Day by Mariangeles(f): 9:18am On Apr 14
That is a bad dream.
You need to be more prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Always Dreaming Of Poo Walking On It Today Is The 3rd Day by faithfuldon7(m): 9:20am On Apr 14
Mariangeles:
That is a bad dream.
You need to be more prayerful.

you don't any idea about dream interpretation
Re: Always Dreaming Of Poo Walking On It Today Is The 3rd Day by Lance008(m): 9:33am On Apr 14
To my understanding someone is trying to disgrace you
Waking bear footed means madness
Pray for you to stop having such dream
Re: Always Dreaming Of Poo Walking On It Today Is The 3rd Day by Kingrshd3: 9:36am On Apr 14
faithfuldon7:
I might be wrong because I don't know your divine Number but let me try to interpret...

Alot of Money beyond your imagination is coming and you need to keep it close...Don't be too extravagant about it... You will be a source of your own downturn when the money comes...

shalom

Someone similarly told me this too

(1) (Reply)

. / 8 Dreams You Should Not Discuss Publicly (only Seek Private Interpretations). / DEBORAH Death: Don't You Think A Good Government Ought To Have Done The Needful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.