Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) (1643 Views)

MASSIVE AIR ATTACK By Hezbollah On Northern Israel (video) / Turkish MP Suffers Heart Attack Right After Cursing Israel ( Video) / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) by Stone03: 3:22pm On Apr 14
Whalis:
Iran has no prove Israel bombed her consulate. I remember Gazan jubilating when Hamas infiltrated southern Israel. Today they are calling on UN to intervene.

They are always the first to jubilate, and their jubilation is always short-lived
Re: Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14
Baba forget matter Israel should jab Iran land and see fire..
ablejesus26:

Which Iran??
Se na the same Iran wey Israel infiltrate their base steal loads of nuke archives abi na another Iran We dey talk about?

Re: Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14
Iran no be Palestinian mind you lol
Stone03:

They are always the first to jubilate, and their jubilation is always short-lived
Re: Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) by Timileyin1234(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14
professor100:
Israel can't defeat Iran without the support of UK or US. If not for their intervention, by now, they will have been in a big mess. They were intoxicated because everyone was begging them to free Palestine, and have gone to cross their boundary.

Iran have more firepower and resources than Israel. Israel (10M population) can only bully small countries like Palestine (5M population), and not Iran (100M) that are war-ready always, and hate them.

I will preach for peace from both sides, and I'm not in support of both sides.
Israel tell you that e wan fight 100m people?
Re: Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) by akezn: 7:11pm On Apr 14
My own be say I no want hear Justice for Iran oooo
Re: Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) by tommy589(m): 6:44am On Apr 15
Lawly:

Who is this idiot? That imbecilic rhetoric can never work on us christians and will never work on us christians. We are not foolish bush pigs like you animal Muslims. At least, Jews have NEVER been confrontational to us before. Even in Nigeria here, we all know who their idiot prophet suffering in hell instructed them to put knives on people's throat to slaughter them if they refuse to convert to their irritating mumu retarded religion, and they have been observing it. We are not stupid to forget who our enemies really are.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/03/video-of-ultra-orthodox-jews-spitting-by-christians-in-jerusalem-sparks-outrage

So my age mates in your family are foolish and idiotic. 6 million Jews were slaughtered by a Christian, Adolf Hitler. And you think you are not stupid when your fish brain fails to process that. Your outburst is typical of church goers not that of a Christian. It is no longer surprising when your fellow Christians that belongs to a different church are hated, not to talk of a Muslim

I leave you with this beautiful message from Jesus:

And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” Luke 6:27-28: But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
Re: Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) by Luchitec(m): 7:41am On Apr 15
It is obvious from your post that you are quite uninformed about the economy of both countries. For your information, Iran's GDP per capita is not even up to 10% of the value for Israel. Check other indicators via the link below, and you will realize that your previous submission is pure bullshit.

https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/israel/iran

professor100:
You are the one without facts here. Go, and research, and come back with data. Then I can engage you. Yes, war is about technology now, why are USA, UK, and Saudi coming with their technology to assist them from been cleared out flat. For Iran to attack from their country shows that they are not in the same level with them.

Iran is only afraid of what UK and US will say. But they have come out to issue another threat, that next one will be worse than that. What can be worse than 300 missiles my brother. Let's not fool ourselves.

Iran is way richer than them.. Iran have used money to acquire more sophisticated weapons than ever. Israel have nothing in comparison with Iran.

Read my initial comment again. But I'm never in support of war
Re: Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) by Stone03: 8:20am On Apr 15
Morenikeji090:
Iran no be Palestinian mind you lol

Isreal isn't naive either
Re: Iranian Citizens Rejoice As Missiles Leave Iran En Route To Israel (video) by professor100: 10:42am On Apr 15
Luchitec:
It is obvious from your post that you are quite uninformed about the economy of both countries. For your information, Iran's GDP per capita is not even up to 10% of the value for Israel. Check other indicators via the link below, and you will realize that your previous submission is pure bullshit.

https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/israel/iran

So, with that analogy, Ghana will defeat Nigeria in a War, right?

Just spewing biased hogwash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet America's New First Lady / Donald Trump's Appointees And Their Views On Religion / Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.