Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! (1037 Views)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by 22jumpstreet: 9:43pm On Apr 14
The sons of God in this place means the bloodline of Seth....Adam third son...
It is referring to a specific bloodline...

Not some cloud up in the sky or sweet aroma from MacDonald or KFC...
Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by Lucifyre: 9:45pm On Apr 14
Kobojunkie:
The ignorance you keep harping on(feigned or not) is not mine at all. The fact is that pretty much the of the myths regarding angels, including those propagated by your person, amount to gobbledegook when compared to that which is presented in Scripture! undecided

Typical! Called it though, "hubris has to hubris". Can't even make sense of what u'r saying, learn to proofread and get rid of ur typos. Like i said quite simply "go educate urself" instead of showcasing your loud ignorance, i could spoon feed u the info like you're 5 which is typical' but u'ld have to ask for the references. u obviously won't though cause... Ask and you shall receive, else take ur dense mind that way ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ Junkie with the itch ๐Ÿ˜.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by JasonNOTStatham: 9:59pm On Apr 14
Ain't Angele strange beings? The descriptions are scary... Eyes everywhere or multiple faces, wings, very big... Angels doesn't breathe oxygen or need our air, I don't think they even have humans genitals or reproductive organs.

Something is not right
Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by JasonNOTStatham: 10:01pm On Apr 14
22jumpstreet:
The sons of God in this place means the bloodline of Seth....Adam third son...
It is referring to a specific bloodline...

Not some cloud up in the sky or sweet aroma from MacDonald or KFC...
Probably cuz the descriptions of angels is somehow scary... I don't think angels needs our air to breathe and why would they even have human's reproductive system

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Apr 14
JasonNOTStatham:
Probably cuz the descriptions of angels is somehow scary... I don't think angels needs our air to breathe and why would they even have human's reproductive system
What angels? Most of those described as Angels in Scripture were humans in their beginning. Even those described by Jesus Christ as doing work of gathering the wheat and tares in His Kingdom --- workers --- were human beings who were become holy and righteous -- sealed by the God of Israel --, His special people. undecided
Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by JasonNOTStatham: 11:13pm On Apr 14
Kobojunkie:
What angels? Most of those described as Angels in Scripture were humans in their beginning. Even those described by Jesus Christ as doing work of gathering the wheat and tares in His Kingdom --- workers --- were human beings who were become holy and righteous -- sealed by the God of Israel --, His special people. undecided
I am not referring to the "supposed human lookalike", humans or in parables.
I meant something as weird as Ezekiel's or revelation descriptions, doubt something like that would need human air or human reproductive system.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Apr 14
JasonNOTStatham:
I am not referring to the "supposed human lookalike", humans or in parables.
I meant something as weird as Ezekiel's or revelation descriptions, doubt something like that would need human air or human reproductive system.
So, you are referring instead to ideas of angels culled from dreams/visions, yet attempting to apply literal translation to the information perceived? Do you equally apply literal translations to your own dreams? undecided
Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Apr 15
Chukwuka319:
โˆ† The offspring of intercourse of fallen angels with human women those days were the Nephilim who were renowned for their extreme brutality and increasing the spread of sin and violence over the earth.
Where in the passage that is Genesis 6 vs 1- 4 do you get these ideas of yours from? undecided
Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by Kobojunkie: 12:58am On Apr 15
Jman06:
โˆ† And the offsprings of those fallen angels are the DEVILS of today's world!
What verse of Genesis 6 vs 1 - 4 does this tale of yours come from? undecided
Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by GodHimself: 2:18am On Apr 15
They were not angels. They were an older species of humans. Thatโ€™s the only way they could have reproduced with human females.

Daejumong:
Genesis 6:1โ€“4 โ€” English Standard Version (ESV)

1 When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, โ€œMy Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.โ€ 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.

The romps the angels had with these hot babes produced giants !

These guys polluted the world so much that God had to destroy the world with flood.

These angels probably took on human bodily forms and gave these women pleasures unimaginable! This is akin to โ€˜ spiritual husbands and wivesโ€™ in this generation! I presume they taught women unimaginable sexual acts and probably many deviant sexual behaviours!

But the puzzling question is why will angels sacrifice their glorious position just to have sex with gorgeous women?
What made them to lust after hot babes on earth?
Are there female angels as well, since there is the concept of โ€˜ spiritual wivesโ€™?

Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by illicit(m): 4:33am On Apr 15
Lucifyre:

Not really but I have this special gift, i read and i know things... lol! Seriously though its in the bible and its most times nothing like cupid.
Alright then, but I actually meant angel in human form

Like the angels that too human form and came down to earth to impregnate our women
Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by Kobojunkie: 4:43am On Apr 15
illicit:
โ–  Alright then, but I actually meant angel in human form Like the angels that too human form and came down to earth to impregnate our women
Came down from where? Na so una go dey write una own fairy tales they add put. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by illicit(m): 4:48am On Apr 15
Kobojunkie:
Came down from where? Na so una go dey write una own fairy tales they add put. undecided

Whatever
Daughters of Elohim will do just fine
Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by Veecruz: 8:50am On Apr 15
Lucifyre:

Your daft reasoning always shines through "dtruthspeaker". Told u ill be ignoring ur dumb ass, different monikers won't stop ur incoherent daft reasoning from being spotted. ๐Ÿ˜„

Did i force you to respond? The most important thing is that everyone knows that i speak the Truth and you devils hate me because you find that you can never answer back. grin
Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by JasonNOTStatham: 9:07am On Apr 15
Kobojunkie:
So, you are referring instead to ideas of angels culled from dreams/visions, yet attempting to apply literal translation to the information perceived? Do you equally apply literal translations to your own dreams? undecided
I am applying and they are correct, do you have a problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Angels Had SEX With Beautiful Women And The Romps Produced Giants! by 22jumpstreet: 7:45pm On Apr 15
JasonNOTStatham:

Exactly...Adam is the son of God...

The "Sons of God is referring to his bloodline..

Not some aliens....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanna Share Your New Year Resolution? / Muhammed In The Bible / Re: Christain Song (why So Many Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.