Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. (288 Views)

Israel Should Be Very Careful With Iran / Lady In Wheelchair Holds "I Stand 4 Trump“ Placard, Gets This Response / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by FatherOfJesus: 2:43pm On Apr 14
Iran didn't interfere with what Isreal has been doing until Isreal attacked Iranian Embassy in Syria and killed 7 Iranian military personnels.

Isreal is the aggressor in this case. Many sick christians are failing to understand that Isreal attacked Iran first and you are backing them to wipe out Iran because Iran is an Islamic country. Isreal is not even a Christian country but you are been brainwashed by the "God's people" propaganda (I don't even want to talk about this nonsense beliefs).

You are backing a set of people to wipe others for religious reasons, this is why I hate religion. Religion ultimately sucks.
You go to your churches on Sunday and preach love and then come on social media to support an aggressor to kill the other person for religious reasons.

Religious people are shit and full of hypocrisy. As an agnostic, I know fully well that Islam is more prone to extremism but I cannot because of this reason wish that Muslims who didn't start the agrression be killed. Iran didn't do anything.

There's nothing good to learn from most of you religious people. You are always full of hate, bigotry and hypocrisy. You preach something in your churches and then do something different from what you preach.

A logical approach to this matter shows that Iran didn't get involved until Isreal attacked them. And y'all Christians are supporting Isreal to annihilate Iran because they are Muslims.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by ForValour: 2:45pm On Apr 14
ok
Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by AlexBells(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14
I stand with two legs
Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by jmoore(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14
You go explain tire! No evidence!

More wotowoto to the terrorists. Iran helped hamas in last year massacre in Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by FatherOfJesus: 2:50pm On Apr 14
jmoore:
You go explain tire! No evidence!

More wotowoto to the terrorists. Iran helped hamas in last year massacre in Israel.
To be sincere, If them leave Isreal and Iran, you think Isreal will defeat Iran? Get yourself some books and read about Iranian military might.

Israel no go see 4months without the support of the west.

I'm not writing this because I'm pitying Iran, I'm writing it for the hypocrisy of religious people. Even united states cannot go to the middle-east and defeat Iran.

And your hamas claim is nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by Jogs1900: 2:55pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:
To be sincere, If them leave Isreal and Iran, you think Isreal will defeat Iran? Get yourself some books and read about Iranian military might.

I'm not writing this because I'm pitying Iran, I'm writing it for the hypocrisy of religious people. Even united states cannot go to the middle-east and defeat Iran.

I don't think Iran is as strong as Israel militarily...
Isreals defense budget is almost twice of that of Irans.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by LifeofDream: 2:57pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:

They're coming here to call you Islamic terrorists..

Anyone telling them the truth is a terrorist.. With no external help, Israel stand no chance against Iran.. Even Biden and Netahanyu know this.. Maybe they can atleast see draw with external help..

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by huptin(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14
Oya get a VISA and go to Iran...May your Ibadah be accepted by Allah...you may also get your 72 virgins early...they may even come with aphrodisiacs to enable you perform honorably

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by FatherOfJesus: 2:58pm On Apr 14
Jogs1900:

I don't think Iran is as strong as Israel militarily...
Isreals defense budget is almost twice of that of Irans.
Even Pakistan is stronger than Isreal.
No dey listen to all these propaganda wey Christians dey spread.

Pakistan and Iran are the strongest militaries in the Middle East. Isreal strength is their allies and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by jmoore(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:

Iran that can't even strike well, shooting down a passenger airplane.

Iran will collect wotowoto.

Intelligence is greater than might.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by FatherOfJesus: 3:02pm On Apr 14
huptin:
Oya get a VISA and go to Iran...May your Ibadah be accepted by Allah...you may also get your 72 virgins early...they may even come with aphrodisiacs to enable you perform honorably
Low IQ Nigerian.
We are talking about important issues here and not some low-level banter

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by huptin(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:
Low IQ Nigerian.
We are talking about important issues here and not some low-level banter

Since your IQ is higher than mine...just relocate to where you can at least be useful...rather than spend your miserable life in Nigeria typing rubbish with borrowed data...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by FatherOfJesus: 3:06pm On Apr 14
jmoore:

Iran that can't even strike well, shooting down a passenger airplane.

Iran will collect wotowoto.

Intelligence is greater than might.
Isreal is way more intelligent than you obviously and that's why the keep looking for help in the west.
Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by FatherOfJesus: 3:07pm On Apr 14
huptin:

Since your IQ is higher than mine...just relocate to where you can at least be useful...rather than spend your miserable life in Nigeria typing rubbish with borrowed data...
Kosi lo

Get lost jare make better people comment
Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by huptin(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:
Kosi lo

Get lost jare make better people comment

Exactly ...Iwo na ko were Ara e lo ....you will be more useful in Iran where your corpse can be fed to dogs after Isreal's missile would have sent you to where you truly belong.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by jmoore(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:
Isreal is way more intelligent than you obviously and that's why the keep looking for help in the west.
Babablu bulabu. You no get any better talk.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by FatherOfJesus: 3:12pm On Apr 14
jmoore:

Babablu bulabu. You no get any better talk.
Isreal fit do am alone make them no chop them like Suya?

Iran is doing it alone, can Isreal do it alone?

Them no born Isreal well to go to war alone against Isreal. Na death sentence be that
Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by Rossikk(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14
huptin:

The Israelis you support like a dumbass slave actually treat Arabs better than they treat blacks like you.

Go and ask the Ethiopian Jews what they go through in Israel.

Mumu.
Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by helinues: 3:22pm On Apr 14
Like I dey always say, na those who don belleful dey fight cos you go need strength.

There is nothing concern USA and their allies about people suffering due to the war, people are being killed due to the war, all what they are just interested is how to sell their stocked pile ammunitions as USA politicians precisely are desperate to win their reelections, they need quick cash all in the name of Aids

Even Hamas was also blessed with US Aids in millions of dollars, abi when USA was aware that Hamas is the one in charge of Gaza, so proxily, they funded Hamas.

Oh poor Ukraine have been colonized, the rebuilding of Ukraine contracts have already been awarded to USA companies, remember Ukraine are broke as they have wasted their reserve money buying weapons to fight Russia army.

Ukraine produces 18% of the world's sunflower seed, safflower or cottonseed oil exports; 13% of corn production; 12% of global barley exports; and 8% of wheat and meslin. In absolute figures, corn is the largest Ukrainian export market and brings in a massive $4.77 billion every year.

The quote above is what they are exchanging by rebuilding Ukraine. The same war they were pushed into..

When dealing with USA and their allies, it's important to use your head, very very important
Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by Bbgbs23: 3:42pm On Apr 14
FatherOfJesus:
Iran didn't interfere with what Isreal has been doing until Isreal attacked Iranian Embassy in Syria and killed 7 Iranian military personnels.

Isreal is the aggressor in this case. Many sick christians are failing to understand that Isreal attacked Iran first and you are backing them to wipe out Iran because Iran is an Islamic country. Isreal is not even a Christian country but you are been brainwashed by the "God's people" propaganda (I don't even want to talk about this nonsense beliefs).

You are backing a set of people to wipe others for religious reasons, this is why I hate religion. Religion ultimately sucks.
You go to your churches on Sunday and preach love and then come on social media to support an aggressor to kill the other person for religious reasons.

Religious people are shit and full of hypocrisy. As an agnostic, I know fully well that Islam is more prone to extremism but I cannot because of this reason wish that Muslims who didn't start the agrression be killed. Iran didn't do anything.

There's nothing good to learn from most of you religious people. You are always full of hate, bigotry and hypocrisy. You preach something in your churches and then do something different from what you preach.

A logical approach to this matter shows that Iran didn't get involved until Isreal attacked them. And y'all Christians are supporting Isreal to annihilate Iran because they are Muslims.

First of all. Who cares about who you stand with ?
Secondly, who are you to stand with anyone ?

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by huptin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14
Rossikk:

The Israelis you support like a dumbass slave actually treat Arabs better than they treat blacks like you.

Go and ask the Ethiopian Jews what they go through in Israel.

Mumu.

None of my business....Iran is despised by both the Christian and Sunni moslem worlds they are always formenting trouble through proxies....time to stop the rubbish.
Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by shogsman(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14
Only dull heads here who think Thier heaven is in isreal condone the killings of thousands of children
Re: Iran Vs Isreal: I Stand With Iran. by Period007(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14
The terrorists celebrating here yesterday night hoping Iran will kill everyone including women and children in Israel whilst over 300 missiles were fired towards Israel are now shouting genocide in Gaza today after learning that war is not won by emotions.

They only cry when they are not the ones doing the killings.

Death to all Islamic terrorists

(1) (Reply)

July / Trump Warns North Korea Of 'severe' Options Over Missile Test / US Transgender Military VS Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.