Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Life Is In Danger - Jones Titus Cried Out Over His Court Case With Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life Is In Danger - Jones Titus Cried Out Over His Court Case With Secondus (229 Views)

Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus / PDP Crisis Takes New Twist With Secondus Suspension / Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is In Danger - Jones Titus Cried Out Over His Court Case With Secondus by DezMayorz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14
My Life Is In Danger - Jones Titus Cried Out Over His Court Case With Secondus

Speaking to Braveviews in Port Harcourt, Jones ever since the matter was published, he has been getting a series of threats from unknown people threatening to kill him and his family concerning the court he went to over former PDP chairman, Hon. Uche Secondus.

His statement reads in part:

"My name is Jones, Titus. I am from Ikuru Town, Ward 5.
Sometimes, in the year 2000. Secondus was suspended from the party from His ward and He went to court and the court determined that the suspension stands. And since that time, He has not been called back to the party."

"But to my greatest surprise, the same Secondus is still going to the N.W.C. meeting, while He is not a member of the party. So, as a party man that is loyal to the party and as they said “the court is the last hope of the common man”. So, I approach the court to interpret while the said person still goes to the N.W.C. meeting."

"And since ever the matter was published, they went to court and it has been adjourned. I have been getting a series of threats from unknown people threatening to kill me and my family concerning the court I went to just for justice.
I hurt nobody, so I went to approach the court. Since the court is the last hope of the common man. So, I am calling on all security agencies; the police, the commissionaire of police, AIG, and IGP to please come to my rescue. And, if anything happens to me or my family, he said person should be held responsible." - he said.

A Federal High Court, Abuja, has fixed April 16 for hearing of a suit seeking to stop former Chairman, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Uche Secondus, from participating in the party’s meetings.

Justice Inyang Ekwo, in a short ruling, also fixed the date in a separate suit filed to bar sacked Rivers Governor, Celestine Omehia, from attending the PDP’s National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting pending the hearing and determination of the matter.

Average Cost To Rent A Private Jet May Surprise You (View Prices)
Private Jets
Titus Jones, a member of the PDP had filed a suit seeking an order restraining the NEC, NWC, party’s chairman, secretary, and BoT from allowing Secondus to attend any of the meetings pending the hearing and determination of the motion on notice, having been suspended from the party.

In another suit filed by Precious Wobisike, a member of PDP, he is seeking an order of Injunction restraining Omehia from demanding any notice of meetings of the NEC, from the party secretary.

Re: My Life Is In Danger - Jones Titus Cried Out Over His Court Case With Secondus by godofuck231: 5:00pm On Apr 14
Die well , alas , loose lips sink ships, yours will be different, just a head , no neck attached

(1) (Reply)

Parliamentary System Will Stop The Massive Bloodshed. / If The Ban On Spraying Naira Can Stand, Nigeria Would've Solved Her Major Proble / Efcc Withdraws Appeal Case Against Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.