Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad (492 Views)

Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / LASG Rellocates NRC Staff After Acquiring The Old Staff Quarters / Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by Ukpaka: 4:27pm On Apr 14
How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cadet Drowned In Swimming Pool
https://247ureports.com/2024/04/how-army-tortured-hotel-manager-to-death-in-abia-brutalises-staff-after-naf-cadet-drowned-in-swimming-pool/
-
The NAF Tarmac Four cadet, simply identified as CDT Chidiebere, had reportedly died on Tuesday in the swimming pool.

Following the incident, the Nigerian Army led by one Major Inuwa who was reportedly investigating the unfortunate incident ordered soldiers including one of the Cadet officers who came with late Chidiebere to the hotel swimming pool to beat four hotel staff that were invited for interrogation to stupor.

In the process, Etubi died, a reliable source who witnessed the incident told Journalists.

According to the source, who didn’t want his name mentioned, the situation that led to his demise started a few days ago when a cadet officer from the Nigerian Air Force Tarmac Four came into the Hotel Royal Damgrete Umuahia to swim and have fun with his friends and drowned while swimming.
Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by immortalcrown(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14
Why torture a suspect, especially to the point of death? What if the suspect is later proven innocent?

1 Like

Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by unclejb2(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14
The Nigeria Military is nothing but a terrorist organization

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by Xscape1993(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14
Why is everything wrong with us?
Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by Felabrity: 4:58pm On Apr 14
The soldiers should be arrested immediately

They must face the law

Sorry, forgot this is Nigeria
Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by kettykin: 4:59pm On Apr 14
This is the most unprofessional organization in the whole world, not even hamas is this foolish and dumb

4 Likes

Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by seunowa(f): 5:00pm On Apr 14
unclejb2:
That is the reason I don't have remorse when they are killed. Many of them are animals in human skin
Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by bentenny(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14
This is what happens when you have an FG that totally depends on the army in terms of internal security!
Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by Paraman: 5:29pm On Apr 14
This is an unbelievable news. I don't want to believe a Nigerian army major is this foolish

Modify

After making a little research, I can't believe the news is true. This is insane.

May his soul RIP.
Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by Bookhub: 5:32pm On Apr 14
I hate the Nigeria military it doesn't matter if you are my tribesmen once you join NA I instantly hate you.
Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by Brendaniel: 5:56pm On Apr 14
Paraman:
This is an unbelievable news. I don't want to believe a Nigerian army major is this foolish

Modify

After making a little research, I can't believe the news is true. This is insane.

May his soul RIP.

Why are you acting like this is new to you?

Later some of you will ask why people from that region are not happy with the Nigeria military or the Nigerian government, the bad part is this only happens mainly in the south east and south south and a bit in the south west....
Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by maasoap(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14
Ukpaka:
How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cadet Drowned In Swimming Pool
https://247ureports.com/2024/04/how-army-tortured-hotel-manager-to-death-in-abia-brutalises-staff-after-naf-cadet-drowned-in-swimming-pool/
-
The NAF Tarmac Four cadet, simply identified as CDT Chidiebere, had reportedly died on Tuesday in the swimming pool.

Following the incident, the Nigerian Army led by one Major Inuwa who was reportedly investigating the unfortunate incident ordered soldiers including one of the Cadet officers who came with late Chidiebere to the hotel swimming pool to beat four hotel staff that were invited for interrogation to stupor.

In the process, Etubi died, a reliable source who witnessed the incident told Journalists.

According to the source, who didn’t want his name mentioned, the situation that led to his demise started a few days ago when a cadet officer from the Nigerian Air Force Tarmac Four came into the Hotel Royal Damgrete Umuahia to swim and have fun with his friends and drowned while swimming.

Where is the evidence that anyone was dead? That he was even tortured to death?
Re: How Army Tortured Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, Brutalises Staff After NAF Cad by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:23pm On Apr 14
unclejb2:

I see the Nigerian army as a occupation force in the south-east! They're nothing but murderous, uncultured thugs!

(1) (Reply)

16 Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno / BREAKING: The House Of Representatives Has Requested That The Nigeria Electricit / Consensus Candidate: Okupe Slams Ciroma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.