Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel (381 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by MrProlific95: 5:14pm On Apr 14
So things quickly escalated between Iran and Israel over the weekend with the former firing multiple ballistic missiles and UAVs towards Israel.

What I find more saddening about it is the fact that most Muslims on my WhatsApp status were celebrating it. Like Seriously !!!

Then I came to NL and most of them were in celebratory mood as well.

I am a Christian, I know Israel is not a Christian Nation, but I believe the Bible and as such I believe they are Gods chosen people who rejected God's only begotten son Jesus Christ.

Nonetheless, as a believer I cannot ever wish Evil to befall Israel neither will I tell Israel how to defend itself.

The Next world war will be a religious inclined war and not ideological.

A world War will affect everyone on earth including Nigeria. A war at this point in time will not even favour a Tinubu government that is still finding its feet.

I earnestly pray that Israel ATM will not retaliate for things to escalate further.

#SayNoToWAR, #PeaceIsBetter

1 Like

Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by SarkinYarki: 5:26pm On Apr 14
They Naturally don't like Peace Sha

1 Like

Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by SaiOba: 6:04pm On Apr 14
Na terrorist dey rejoice.. Even Hamas rejoiced but later started crying...

Iran will so start crying...

IDF were playing video game yesterday, they will soon hit back at Iran and the world will witness their tears..

5 Likes

Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by Natbrowny: 6:34pm On Apr 14
U think say religious people normal?

1 Like

Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by plaetton: 6:43pm On Apr 14
MrProlific95:

I am a Christian, I know Israel is not a Christian Nation, but I believe the Bible and as such I believe they are Gods chosen people who rejected God's only begotten son Jesus Christ.

This wins the prize for the dumbest statement I have read today.

It is only the disease called religion that make a person believe that another race are God's chosen people.
If you believe that another race are God's chosen people, then I'm sure you wouldn't mind having you and your family as their slaves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by Arabicmoney1: 9:03pm On Apr 14
I'm a christian but I'm baffled by this. I feel Jews were one of the first people to discover education if you take a look at their history they practically have an historical connection to every nation that has been the world power starting from their migration to Egypt which we all know Civilization started from Egypt and you can't take away education from civilization. The Jews are like the God Father of Christianity.
Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by Newton2024: 12:35pm On Apr 15
It's always funny until Israel hit back. Muslim terrorists are inhuman animals.

2 Likes

Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by id4sho(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15
Newton2024:
It's always funny until Israel hit back. Muslim terrorists are inhuman animals.

It's matter of time, they will start screaming genocide. Trust isreal to hit harder
Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by Newton2024: 3:39pm On Apr 15
id4sho:

It's matter of time, they will start screaming genocide. Trust isreal to hit harder
Israel may ignore Iran anyway because the attack was not meant to cause harm but to save face. That's why US and Israel had been informed hours before the attack.

1 Like

Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by victory36(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16
MrProlific95:
So things quickly escalated between Iran and Israel over the weekend with the former firing multiple ballistic missiles and UAVs towards Israel.

What I find more saddening about it is the fact that most Muslims on my WhatsApp status were celebrating it. Like Seriously !!!

Then I came to NL and most of them were in celebratory mood as well.

Nonetheless, as a believer I cannot ever wish Evil to befall Israel neither will I tell Israel how to defend itself.

The Next world war will be a religious inclined war and not ideological.

A world War will affect everyone on earth including Nigeria. A war at this point in time will not even favour a Tinubu government that is still finding its feet.

I earnestly pray that Israel ATM will not retaliate for things to escalate further.

#SayNoToWAR, #PeaceIsBetter
you are not a true Christian with this write up
Re: Why are some Rejoicing Over Iran's Attack On Israel by khalling2008: 4:52pm On Apr 16
I rejoiced with the Iranians attacked directly on Isreal soil, no other countries have ever done that to Israel.

The massive Iranian attack, which aims to cause strategic damage to the air and intelligence capabilities of the Israeli army, indicates that Iran is convinced that Israel has been weakened militarily and civilianly, and that Iran has been militarily strengthened to the extent that it can enter into a direct battle.
Let Isreal retaliate and let's watch the season film

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Fake kidnap to Extort Money from Her Mother (video) / Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Threatens To Leave UN / Slowing Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.