Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed (136 Views)

Ayomide, Orange Seller Performs At "Celebrate The Comforter 2019" / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Ken4Christ: 7:05pm On Apr 14
Muslims claims that Mohammed is the Comforter Jesus spoke about. Let's look at the passage in the Bible to examine their claim;

John 15:26  But when the Comforter is come, WHOM I WILL SEND unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me.

Jesus said that he is the one who will send the Comforter. So, if Mohammed is the Comforter, then Jesus is Allah because the Muslim believe that Allah sent Mohammed. If Jesus is not Allah, Mohammed cannot be the Comforter. So, they should stop using this Bible passage to try to persuade adherents that Jesus spoke about Mohammed.

So, Mohammed is not the Comforter and my Jesus is not Allah. He is the Son of the Living God. The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.
Re: If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Ken4Christ: 7:09pm On Apr 14
The truth is that the identity of the comforter is clearly stated but they turn blind eye to it;

The Comforter is the Holy Spirit.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Re: If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Ken4Christ: 7:15pm On Apr 14
The Comforter will abide with us forever;

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.

Mohammed is dead. So, he cannot be the Comforter.

Please, Muslims adherents should examine their faith and know if they are truly an the right path. If you die without knowing Jesus, you will burn in hell for the rest of your life. Don't play lightly on this warning.

The warning also goes to Christians who don't know Jesus yet. I am a member of so and so church will not save you. You must be born again.
Re: If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Ken4Christ: 7:18pm On Apr 14
The people of the world cannot receive Him because he cannot be seen with the natural eyes. And they can't know Him.

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Mohammed could be seen. So, he can't be the Comforter.
Re: If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Nukilia: 7:45pm On Apr 14
A Paedophile cannot be a comforter
Re: If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Ken4Christ: 8:29pm On Apr 14
Nukilia:

Lol wink cheesy grin
Re: If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Bintasukai: 1:24am On Apr 15
Nukilia:

But a drunkard can be god?
Re: If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Bintasukai: 1:24am On Apr 15
Ken4Christ:

Lol wink cheesy grin

Lol
Re: If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Nukilia: 4:44am On Apr 15
Bintasukai:

Impossible scenarios in both cases.

Africans needs a psychiatrist evaluation
Re: If Mohammed Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke About, Then Jesus Is God Indeed by Ken4Christ: 5:31am On Apr 15
Bintasukai:

Who is the drunkard?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Some Consequences Of Engaging In Masturbation. / What Is Your Desire? / What You Need Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.