Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

When Will Arsenal Fans Learn? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Will Arsenal Fans Learn? (121 Views)

When Will Arsenal Sign A New Player / Will Arsenal Make It To Top In Premier League / How Long Will Arsenal Stick With Arsene Wenger ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Arsenal Fans Learn? by Dogalmighty17: 9:13pm On Apr 14
Those of them around me, I tried warning them since last year that arsenal doesn't have what it takes. Arsenal is always going to be a fluke. I told them arsenal can never carry the league in their own right. They will have to depend on City or Liverpool dropping points before arsenal can go anywhere. Because Arsenal well always mess up at the most critical of times.

I was called names just like those of you with Arsenal fans as friends were. We saw the writing on the wall and tried to warn them. They refused to listen.

The truth is that Arsenal is a club of perpetual failures. They are the w(h)ore of England. Anyone can f(u)ck them at anytime! So why put your hope on this kind of club? Such a massive underperforming club? Coming close no dey kill bird o!

From now till the end of the season, Arsenal fans deserve every mockery that comes their way.

Re: When Will Arsenal Fans Learn? by Obainoman6: 9:15pm On Apr 14
This guy, Arsenal fans won't like this.
Re: When Will Arsenal Fans Learn? by Deogratiasfx: 10:22pm On Apr 14
Dogalmighty17:
Those of them around me, I tried warning them since last year that arsenal doesn't have what it takes. Arsenal is always going to be a fluke. I told them arsenal can never carry the league in their own right. They will have to depend on City or Liverpool dropping points before arsenal can go anywhere. Because Arsenal well always mess up at the most critical of times.

I was called names just like those of you with Arsenal fans as friends were. We saw the writing on the wall and tried to warn them. They refused to listen.

The truth is that Arsenal is a club of perpetual failures. They are the w(h)ore of England. Anyone can f(u)ck them at anytime! So why put your hope on this kind of club? Such a massive underperforming club? Coming close no dey kill bird o!

From now till the end of the season, Arsenal fans deserve every mockery that comes their way.
It was that you predicted it it was simply because it happened last yr

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Match Fixing: 8 Out Of 10 Matches Played Draw In Serie A Week 32 / Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid: Match Preview, Date, And Kickoff Time For UCL Semi / Vinicius Jr Accused Of Being Classless After Making Fun Of Barcelona Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.