Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen (22750 Views)

Bayer Leverkusen Win Bundesliga For First Time In 119-year History / Nigeria Vs Ghana In Germany? What Victor Boniface Did After Scoring / AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by tiswell(m): 10:45am On Apr 15
Judolisco:
Why was dis tell a guy not called for afcon? D boy good na
he get injuury

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by Peacefulguy90: 11:00am On Apr 15
robosky02:

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/victor-boniface-champion-of-germany-as-opening-goal-inspires-bayer-leverkusen-big-win/
Don't know maybe to be happy or sad cos I played Leverkusen home under 4.5 goals....and nah only them spoil 50k for me........ anyways, congratulations

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by mymadam(m): 11:04am On Apr 15
Judolisco:
Why was dis tell a guy not called for afcon? D boy good na
Injury

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by phr0nesis(m): 11:55am On Apr 15
robosky02:

5 African players crowned Bundesliga Champions with Bayer Leverkusen! 🎖️🏆👏

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO
Edmond Tapsoba (Burkina Faso🇧🇫)
Victor Boniface (Nigeria🇳🇬)
Odilon Kossounou (🇨🇮 Côte d'Ivoire -Afcon 🏆)
Nathan Tella (Nigeria 🇳🇬)
Amine Adli (Morocco🇲🇦)
Before this post, I was thinking Jeremie Frimpong was Ghanaian, I didn't know Netherland had stolen him
Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by kunleiky(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15
robosky02:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO
Amine Adli (Morocco🇲🇦)
You omitted Jeremie Frimpong of Ghana
Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by robosky02(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15
kunleiky:

You omitted Jeremie Frimpong of Ghana

Netherland had stolen him
Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by Moutine(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15
Waoh :: Nice cool
Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by Clementoons: 12:38pm On Apr 15
yinkabeauty:
Victor of Napoli last season & Victor of Bayer Leverkusen this season , may we be victorious always , Amen.
Amen in JESUS NAME AMEN

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by yinkabeauty: 1:59pm On Apr 15
uglodoh:

I say amen to this. All Victors will be victorious.

There is one Victor from ikorodu, a man utd fan , that guy na f**k up guy, big time , I have my reason.
That guy cannot achieve victory or success with that attitude.

1 Like

Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by lathrowinger: 2:12pm On Apr 15
Flame333:
just the same way Okocha is proud with Hull City that's all these guys will be feeling proud ... I'm happy for them
Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by Hoelujohn: 2:29pm On Apr 15
They make us proud by projecting the good image of Nigeria but the old criminals in Agbada and Babariga are busy painting us black with the culture and structures of criminality
Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by kunleiky(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15
robosky02:

Netherland had stolen him
Oh I get boss. Thanks
Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by Shikena(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15
Congratulations to Bayer Leverkusen
Congratulations to Victor and Nathan
Congratulations to Victor Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Congratulations to Federal Republic of Nigeria

grin

chipet67:

Victor Tinubu of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by BALLOSKI: 7:58pm On Apr 15
robosky02:

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO
Amine Adli (Morocco🇲🇦)
kossounou is a candidate for African footballer of the year.
Re: Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen by kalufelix(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15
Like harry kane ...like alan shearer..though the latter won a league title and former played abroad...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Kalu Uche Honored With Chieftaincy Title (photos) / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 35th Birthday With His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.