Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

12 Odds Won - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 12 Odds Won (206 Views)

80 Odds, 12 Odds And 2 Odds . From. Winn9ja.com / Who Can Analyse This 12 Odds For Me / (SURE DAILY 2+ / 3+ ODDS WON): Greenville Lounge:(CONFIRMED) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Odds Won by guobe: 12:11am On Apr 15
Despite the terrible betting day with big teams like Liverpool, Arsenal and Intermilan and even Real societal all failing to win,I was still able to pull off this winning ticket.lest I forget Rangers of Scotland too.

Re: 12 Odds Won by NPFLADMIN(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15
guobe:
Despite the terrible betting day with big teams like Liverpool, Arsenal and Intermilan and even Real societal all failing to win,I was still able to pull off this winning ticket.lest I forget Rangers of Scotland too.

Just want to ask, are you a Christian?

How do you feel about betting?

1 Like

Re: 12 Odds Won by guobe: 1:37pm On Apr 15
NPFLADMIN:

Just want to ask, are you a Christian?

How do you feel about betting?
I am a Christian and for how how I feel about betting I will say anything you do in life you must do it with moderation and if it cannot be moderated it is better to quit.
For me I am having fun betting unlike most people that are being destabilised betting.
I always play by the rules of betting too and that is the most important of them all.
Re: 12 Odds Won by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15
guobe:

I am a Christian and for how how I feel about betting I will say anything you do in life you must do it with moderation and if it cannot be moderated it is better to quit.
For me I am having fun betting unlike most people that are being destabilised betting.
I always play by the rules of betting too and that is the most important of them all.

So you don't think it's a sin?
Re: 12 Odds Won by guobe: 2:24pm On Apr 15
NPFLADMIN:

So you don't think it's a sin?
I don't think so as I am not hurting anybody including myself.
Re: 12 Odds Won by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15
guobe:
I don't think so as I am not hurting anybody including myself.
Don't get me wrong ooo.
I'm just asking because me too wan join but my conscience no go allo me rest.

1 Like

Re: 12 Odds Won by guobe: 4:40pm On Apr 15
NPFLADMIN:

Don't get me wrong ooo.

If you don't have the flair for it better stay off it.
It requires alot of hardwork to be able to get something off it.
Most times only 5 percent of people do win bets .
The betting companies make billions because more people will always lose.
Re: 12 Odds Won by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:46pm On Apr 15
Because you manage escape the tight blokos grip of the bookies, you wan dey form king Kong abišŸ„±
Re: 12 Odds Won by Texcyndy: 5:48pm On Apr 15
NPFLADMIN:

Don't get me wrong ooo.

Don't start what you cannot finish. You will not really know the evil of betting until you start it. Demons easily use betting to destroy lives.
Stay in your legitimate hussle. Don't let those winnings tempt you into this curse of a game.
No mind that guy saying he is playing for fun. When you see agents of darkness, you should know.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:Dalung Happy With Awosika Foundation's National Scrabble Tournament / Watch Video; Senegal Fans Celebrate World Cup Victory By Cleaning The Stadium / Nigerians In Russia Pray For Eaglesā€™ Victory, Rohr Optimistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.