Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Intending, New And Struggling Youtubers Get This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Intending, New And Struggling Youtubers Get This (66 Views)

The Struggling #nairalife Of A Widow Who’s Raising Four Kids / Advice An Intending Freelancer / Youtubers Get Subscribers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intending, New And Struggling Youtubers Get This by SFTM: 4:00am On Apr 15
Are you a YouTuber or a content creator and your channel/videos are still struggling to make headways? Many things can affect a channel or video performance, and one of the most important of them is thumbnails.

Except you are willing to outsource your thumbnail design, You must learn how to create a good thumbnail to succeed as a YouTuber, maybe I can take you on the tutorial along the thread or next thread, but for now, here are some thumbnail colors that are proven to increase video clicks and views.
*Blue
*Green
*Orange
*Pink
*Purple
*Yellow
These colors have been experimented with by a lot of people and they are proven to increase video clicks. Other colors are strongly advised against which I'm gonna point out if I get people that have interests in this post...

Have a wonderful
week ahead!

(1) (Reply)

Join Us For An Exclusive April Free Data Science Webinar! - ISDSA Nigeria / I See Edo As Best Sub-national State In 10 Years — Ighodalo / How To Check SASSA Status In 2024?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.