Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun (21346 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Traditional Ruler Assaults Woman Over Palm Fruits In Abia. Photos / Man Dies After Being Detained Overnight At A Police Station Over Palm Trees.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Emmabyte: 11:05am On Apr 15
My guy am not sure you can make Haven with this kind of comment, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
GOFRONT:
Over Palmoil proceeds oo......What if na Crude oil, he for bomb the whole community like Okuama
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Blackman101: 11:09am On Apr 15
what is 100years woman doing with money that will make her be having problem with her son.

greed
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by adeoyekay(m): 11:14am On Apr 15
CrossRhodes:
Hope the head is intact?
You guys will just turn serious post to a laffing matter
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Nicepoker(m): 11:29am On Apr 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! These wild JENNYCLAY animal at it again sad

The woman lived so long only to be murdered by jennyclay sad.

Broke jennyclay can kill over petty things undecided

Biko, jennyclay should be sentenced to death ASAP!!

I AM A murderer!!
Evil Jennyclay !!
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Sicklebear28: 12:33pm On Apr 15
illicit:
63 years old man

Very shameful. He should have his own business not dragging and business established by his parents.. That is how you know lazy men who sit on their parents property

1 Like

Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Sicklebear28: 12:35pm On Apr 15
Blackman101:
what is 100years woman doing with money that will make her be having problem with her son.

greed

Very shameful. He should have his own business not dragging a business established by his parents.. That is how you know lazy men who sit on their parents property
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Sicklebear28: 12:37pm On Apr 15
walosky:
Wetin 100yrs old woman wan carry money do? Just carry am tie for her wrapper and be expecting her son to beg from her.

It's a pity some old folks could be stubborn at times and they are meant to be approached with patience and calmness.

RIP ,OLD WOMAN !

Very shameful. He should have his own business not dragging and business established by his parents.. That is how you know lazy men who sit on their parents property
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by godofuck231: 12:50pm On Apr 15
The mother at 100 year old is still after money ? ,
1. Is she not being well taken care of by her children, if not she deserves some percentage of her husbands estate revenue.
2. No child is mad enough to kill his or her parent.
3. Is the mother being too greedy and the son is in dire need of this money and she's being an old trouble to him ?
Questions needed to be answered before his imprisonment
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by slowice(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15
Sad W.... This is terrible
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Callosobruchus: 1:09pm On Apr 15
You see ba,madness dey of different categories;di category wey we di identify easily na di ones wey di wear dirty clothes cack inside refuse dump.Be careful when carrying out your day to day activities,there are so many mad men with clean clothes out there.
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by MrBroke(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15
How two old people go dey still fight for money like small children. Even me way be MrBroke if you wan drag money with me I go just waka comot leave you with the money cause I no get strength and last last self the money go live longer than us
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Callosobruchus: 1:14pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! These wild animals at it again sad

The woman lived so long only to be murdered by her son sad.

Broke men can kill over petty things undecided

Biko, the son should be sentenced to death ASAP!!

Bunch of murderers!!
Evil men!!
I bin don di hear about you since 1924.Dem say you no like men kpata-kpata.Na true?
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15
Just because of oil The same yoruba that is telling us Tinubu Bat 🦇 is doing magic in their lives
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Callosobruchus: 1:22pm On Apr 15
walosky:
Wetin 100yrs old woman wan carry money do? Just carry am tie for her wrapper and be expecting her son to beg from her.

It's a pity some old folks could be stubborn at times and they are meant to be approached with patience and calmness.

RIP ,OLD WOMAN !
I hope you're not using style to justify the action of the son towards his mum?As long as you're alive money must be needed irrespective of your age,if you think she's too old for money then I'd let you get to know how obsessed she might just be toward catering for her grandsons' and daughters' etc welfare.
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by SeriouslySense(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15
It does not matter he should hav done as she said. Why can't he get his own land so the money can go to his account as he pleases.

And that is his mother, haba, the land is also his, why can't he just do as told.

Wicked child just want to kill the parent or he want her to die quickly, so he can get her land.

walosky:

RIP ,OLD WOMAN !
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by SeriouslySense(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15
I am wondering the same. Organic food and nature and being active could be the factors. That could have kept her strong and active at that age.

Callosobruchus:
I hope you're not using style to justify the action of the son towards his mum?As long as you're alive money must be needed irrespective of your age,if you think she's too old for money then I'd let you get to know how obsessed she might just be toward catering for her grandsons' and daughters' etc welfare.

1 Like

Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Tochi360: 2:37pm On Apr 15
broadman20:
Upon their Brother is still the PRESIDENT o!

This people should stop disgracing themselves please.

Na You wan first do this una mumu tribal gbasgbos for this thread.
Rest their are criminals in every Tribe no need to use spit like imbe full everywhere with your dry tribal gbasgbos.

Son from Hell.
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Hectore(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15
Zonefree:

And who said palm oil is not crude? undecided

Oh my God!
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by truthhurts2: 3:08pm On Apr 15
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! These wild animals at it again sad

The woman lived so long only to be murdered by her son sad.

Broke men can kill over petty things undecided

Biko, the son should be sentenced to death ASAP!!

Bunch of murderers!!
Evil men!!
Sha be calming down grin
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by DonBenny77(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15
Old parents should know the age to rest and let their kids handle responsibilities a 60 yrs old man sef don old. I don't support him killing her.
Some deaths can be easily avoided
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by billyG(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15
This story get as he be can a 100yrs old woman walks to d farm or do palm oil business??
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by DonBenny77(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15
Callosobruchus:
He's not justifying anything, and he's right at 100 yrs she still wants to control a 60yr old man.
Some old parents are control freaks they hide behind age and the fact society respects them to project witchcraft and evil.
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by YourKarma: 4:42pm On Apr 15
APC has caused so much deaths due to hardship. My Yoruba brethren don dey kpai themselves over hardship
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by broadman20: 5:00pm On Apr 15
Tochi360:

Na You wan first do this una mumu tribal gbasgbos for this thread.
Rest their are criminals in every Tribe no need to use spit like imbe full everywhere with your dry tribal gbasgbos.

Son from Hell.

Why are you DISGRACING TINUBU?

Is he ñot your PRESIDENT again?

I feel most of do not know the burden of having someone in exulted public office.

Nawaooo!
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by GodisStriking: 7:02pm On Apr 15

Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Tochi360: 7:22pm On Apr 15
broadman20:

Why are you DISGRACING TINUBU?

Is he ñot your PRESIDENT again?

I feel most of do not know the burden of having someone in exulted public office.

Nawaooo!

Every sensible Human being know Tinubu is a COLLOSAL FAILURE grin.
But that doesn't change the fact that your life is incomplete without doing senseless tribal gbasgbos on nairaland too cheesy grin
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Phabulous4(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15
Imagine serving life for killing an hundred year old. Wasted man.
post=129445208:

Source: https://punchng.com/100-year-old-mother-allegedly-killed-by-son-over-palm-oil-proceeds/
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by 2mch(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15
Instead of you to train your son to be hardworking, you train him to depend on your money. To always be a baby, well soon he will think he knows better what to do with your money.
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by coneh3ad: 8:12pm On Apr 15
I thought they're very respectful grin
Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Antivirus92(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15
greenermodels:
If this was in the east,Yorubas and APC online miscreants would have filled the page with tribalistic comments.
those dimwits would also screenshot or save the page so that they will always display it at any little given opportunity

1 Like

Re: 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun by Antivirus92(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15
Dpharisee:
Very sad, in the past Yorubas are renowned for love and respect for elders, what's happening, the other day it was a little boy slapping an elder in traffic
They were never respectful, laying low on the ground to Greet an elder doesn't translate to being respectful. All na hoax, just like being the most educated region, they achieved the most respectful status through propaganda and bringing others down. They're only respectful on the pages of newspapers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Stabbing Peacemaker To Death In Bauchi / Kogi Flood: 228 Prisoners Escape, Houses Submerged / 13-Year-Old Boy, Solomon UK, Missing In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.