Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa (26340 Views)

Commercial Bus Driver Crushes Motorist To Death In Meiran, Lagos (Photos) / Suspected Drunk Driver Seen Driving Dangerously In Lekki, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Emmanuel30a: 12:15pm On Apr 15
post=129449006:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/drunk-driver-crushes-three-sisters-to-death-in-nasarawa-2.html
A very good omen, you don't need to say amen... Now, we wants men...
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by BlocksNG(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15
Ok
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by sofeo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by NaijaCover(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15
Inspirer1:
Back to back bad news from you ,,, na waa o

May God Almighty grant the girls paradise.

May God grant their parents the fortitude to bear the loss. So so sad 😔

Wetin You Wan, Mr Blogger, To Do Na?

We Publish Terrible Bad News For LIVING
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by CodeTemplar: 12:17pm On Apr 15
Wicked. He was driving with his mind impaired.
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by mysticwarrior(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15
maleekberry:
Maybe the driver took plenty of alcohol to celebrate the end of Ramadan.
I thought Muslims don't drink alcohol.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by free2ryhme: 12:18pm On Apr 15

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by olisaEze(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15
Three from just one family in Toto?? RIP to them. Such a sad day in Toto. Toto don suffer. See as Toto just dey cry. Even NL autocorrect is weeping. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Emmanuel30a: 12:18pm On Apr 15
post=129449006:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/drunk-driver-crushes-three-sisters-to-death-in-nasarawa-2.html
E no go better for those who died...and the driver plus the motor... Condemn everyone, condemn everywhere...
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Emmanuel30a: 12:20pm On Apr 15
sofeo:
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Their soul no go rest... They don't let me rest...

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Callosobruchus: 12:21pm On Apr 15
I don't like hearing news like this.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by YaksonFCA(m): 12:21pm On Apr 15
this is sad, may Allah have mercy on them
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by martinz1: 12:21pm On Apr 15
Sad news
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Faposky95: 12:23pm On Apr 15
maleekberry:

He fasted...continued fast...ing
With alcohol.and hot wheels.......
...will need to fast......
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Iceiscold: 12:24pm On Apr 15
This sad and painful...losing 3 kids as parent

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Inspirer1: 12:24pm On Apr 15
post=129449733:

Wetin You Wan, Mr Blogger, To Do Na?

We Publish Terrible Bad News For LIVING
Yeah, I know it's your niche,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by wink2015(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15
May Allah grant the victims who died in this incident eternal rest.

Drivers should learn to obey all the rules of driving.

No drinking of alcoholics drinks before and while driving.

A little patience on the driver could have prevented this avoidable incident.
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Slimlord(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15
yad2eidi:
which kain news be this abeg. op even if the name na toto must you include it in the post. why not just name the state.
these bloggers are getting very insensitive. na the mod wey approve this post to be posted this way i blame

but why the people sef go name place TOTO of all names.?
Please respect our choices of how we name our places. It has a meaning in our local diet just as your own place has it's.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Laple0541(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15
The mob should have put the driver inside his car before setting the car ablaze.

May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by babajero(m): 12:28pm On Apr 15
post=129449006:

Rip To them.

But please they were not teenagers, they were still children.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by enemyofprogress: 12:30pm On Apr 15
So there is a place called Toto(pusssssssy) in Nasarawa State? The thing go dey very ship there be dat grin grin
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by aywagze(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15
If those guys started driving cars the way they drive motorcycles ..everybody life is on danger ..🤔
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Emmabyte: 12:36pm On Apr 15
The name of the LG should be changed immediately, toto can you imagine, toto , toto

What happened to this girls is why I want to live Nigeria
Rip innocent girls
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Forkthiefnubu: 12:37pm On Apr 15
Always crushing in TOTO , may their soul rest in peace
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Delaw135: 12:40pm On Apr 15
Chikel20000:
Very bad....but I still don't get d reason for setting d car on fire....
May you be crushed to death by a drunk driver, u idlot

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Trustmea: 12:41pm On Apr 15
Rip, maybe he was high to enter someones toto. He dank a lot of enhancement drug. Rip to the young girls
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by gidyambi(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15
maleekberry:

Too bad 😭😭😭😭
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by ggood: 12:52pm On Apr 15
jetguy:
Did I hear in Toto (p*ssy)or na me no know how to pronounce it 😐...

R. I. P to dem
it's Towtow like to towing van that's how it's pronounce

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by ggood: 12:53pm On Apr 15
enemyofprogress:
So there is a place called Toto(pusssssssy) in Nasarawa State? The thing go dey very ship there be dat grin grin
it's Towtow like towing van that is the pronunciation
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Prenonjebose: 12:54pm On Apr 15
So sad. Innocent children killed by the recklessness of an adult. They never saw it coming. Their parents would be going through a lot right now
Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by ggood: 12:55pm On Apr 15
Emmabyte:
The name of the LG should be changed immediately, toto can you imagine, toto , toto

What happened to this girls is why I want to live Nigeria
Rip innocent girls
it's can't be changed I live there before my woman from there, it's called Nasarawa Towtow that's the pronunciation just like towing van

1 Like

Re: Drunk Driver Crushes 3 Sisters To Death In Toto, Nasarawa by Stanweezy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15
That's my PPA LGA during my NYSC

I know the village in particular

RIP to the deceased

God grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stuck In A Vehicle After An Accident In Lagos (Photos) / Irish Independant - Africa Is Giving Nothing To Anyone -- Apart From Aids / Canada federal skilled workersProgram,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.