Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,293 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack (16665 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / "Are We Your Slaves?" Imran Khan Slams West's Demands To Condemn Russia / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by Tyriq: 2:50pm On Apr 15
Krismas:
grin grin
poor zionists before last night:

“Iran will never attack Isreal”

poor zionists after last night:

“Irans attack did not even hurt israel” grin grin grin
Thesame thing y'all said wen hamas attacked israel. No wory una body go dey!

1 Like

Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by 11doubledee: 2:52pm On Apr 15
Krismas:
grin them go dey misyarn on NL while in reality your daddy america is trying so hard to bribe iran and houthi grin
like sacrifice to them grin grin grin grin grin
So how is a news report since Sept 12,2023 relevant to the present day political dynamics?
No time for unreasonable engagements.
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by Tyriq: 2:57pm On Apr 15
Edusouls:
Hahahaha USA don pull out of any Isreal’s retaliation, Biden acted very wisely here psychopathic Netanyahu wants to drag America into another devastating conflict in the Middle East, religious brainwashed blacks think say Iran na small country, now they are so disappointed and suprised that Iran can even strike isreal, una think say Iran na small country
Stp spreading falsehoods
U should weary if wat the US says and does by now! After the iran futile attack, Biden suspended his holiday anf held an emergency meeting. After which he said AMERICA'S SUPPORT FOR ISRAEL IS IRONCLAD! No de fool ur sefs. Stop basking in propaganda and false holds
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15
Tyriq:

I support Russia invading Ukraine. Don't be deceived Russia wil not bath an eye lid if israel attack iran brutally! Israel snd Russia are alies! Iran is isolated in the region. It's a case of smal yansh de shake.make una de learn intl relations and hostory. Yesterday Germany said the essence of the state of GERMANY is the existence of Israel. Read the hand written

Fool! Does Iran tell you she needs Russian assistance before she can face Israel?

Let those romancing Israel stay aside and leave them to face off with Iran, I bet you Iran will turn them (their country) to dust in less than a week.

Do you think Iran is small country like Israel seeking for external assistance before they can fight a battle?

For your information, Iran is one of the World's superpowerful Nations. You should be rating them alongside USA, Russia, China, and North Korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by Krismas(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15
11doubledee:

So how is a news report since Sept 12,2023 relevant to the present day political dynamics?
No time for unreasonable engagements.
grin i just gave u an example of what is going on under cover right now. appeasement grin grin you need proof?
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by siraj1402(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15
God1000:
which country doesn't have nuclear weapons?

You guys should stop underestimating Iran, whether they have nuclear weapons or not, Iran has a lot of conventional weapons that will decimate any country in the middle east
Many of them talks like Israel will finished Iran in no time. The same Israel that find it difficult to face Ordinary Hamas without US and EU even with them Israel has no tangible success in the ongoing war after 4 months.

1 Like

Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by mrkia(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15
All I know is that Pissrael won't dare retaliate why?

Because UN, NATO US wouldn't want to have a repeat of a situation where by they will have to spend the like or even more of what they had spent to intercept the last Iranian strikes.

The truth of the matter is that US, Pissrael and all their sympathizers including [i]pastor Righteousness [/i]have all been defeated by a Country they had hoped to kill by unreasonable sanctions that last for decades.

Alhamdulillaahi for being among those that will always stand for the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by Mccullum: 4:46pm On Apr 15
Israel trying to know where Russia is standing. So it'll enable them to understand how much support they'll get if they face Iran.

Because the West understand that Russia and her allies will support Iran if such war happen between Israel and Iran.

According to Israeli president on CNN, he said they don't want to fight war with Iran. Israeli and her allies are weighing the consequences.
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by MisfitHPG: 6:00pm On Apr 15
God1000:
Russia isn't too hypocritical like the west

Iran has the right to defend itself, I will never support evil
what you support or not is the most inconsequential thing that has ever existed,you are nothing,absolutely nothing in the scheme of things,see one idiot in the gutters of nairaland oo
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by Krismas(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15
grin Israeli accounts on Telegram celebrate the stabbing of Christian bishop Mar Mary Emmanuel in the Church of Christ the Good Shepherd in Sydney, Australia.

He is one of the most ardent opponents of the war on Gaza and a great supporter of Palestine. He is very famous on social media.

He was stabbed while recording a YouTube clip.

One of the Israeli commentators said, “This is a deserved end for everyone who is hostile to us,” while others “prayed for his death.”

This has the stench of Mossad

Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by xtimconsult(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15
God1000:
which country doesn't have nuclear weapons?

You guys should stop underestimating Iran, whether they have nuclear weapons or not, Iran has a lot of conventional weapons that will decimate any country in the middle east

Una done start.... You dey play with Israel... Okay even iran way launch rocket also the warm Israel not to return the favor...

We stay in Nigeria and be taking side...
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by BALLOSKI: 11:30pm On Apr 15
misreal:

Everybody is doing what is best for their nation.
But may what you are doing not atttact a nuclear war head, especially when you do not have a nuclear warhead. grin
You genuinely believe Iran has not fully developed its nuclear arsenal? You're joking.
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by xtimconsult(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15
NzogbuNzogbu:
Russia is just like south Africa seeking attention

As for iran israel have already gone for war cabinet meeting

Na when u no hear noise dem dey deadly pass

Iran hit to show they can enter airspace but Israel would hit them with surgery pin point target

That their nuclear stockpile is what Israel have been looking for to dismantle

You are wise ... You understand the game
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by BALLOSKI: 11:35pm On Apr 15
xtimconsult:

Una done start.... You dey play with Israel... Okay even iran way launch rocket also the warm Israel not to return the favor...

We stay in Nigeria and be taking side...
you supporters of Israel are amnesic. When the October 7 attack happened, it seems like that's the beginning of the problem, Hamas wasn't reacting to years suppression, torture and killings - it seems they're the ones creating the problems and are not the victims anymore.

Now, Iran struck, the whole world is looking away from the fact that Israel started this by attacking first.
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by BALLOSKI: 11:36pm On Apr 15
Krismas:
grin Israeli accounts on Telegram celebrate the stabbing of Christian bishop Mar Mary Emmanuel in the Church of Christ the Good Shepherd in Sydney, Australia.

He is one of the most ardent opponents of the war on Gaza and a great supporter of Palestine. He is very famous on social media.

He was stabbed while recording a YouTube clip.

One of the Israeli commentators said, “This is a deserved end for everyone who is hostile to us,” while others “prayed for his death.”

This has the stench of Mossad
Sad

1 Like

Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by xtimconsult(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15
Hez143:
now,Iran is being blamed for defending itself

By launching rocket into another man country... Israel for that matter... Okay dey play
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by xtimconsult(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15
BALLOSKI:
you supporters of Israel are amnesic. When the October 7 attack happened, it seems like that's the beginning of the problem, Hamas wasn't reacting to years suppression, torture and killings - it seems they're the ones creating the problems and are not the victims anymore.

Now, Iran struck, the whole world is looking away from the fact that Israel started this by attacking first.

Wo kin fi owor .. kakara gba Nlan... Ask your Yoruba friend what I mean
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by BALLOSKI: 11:41pm On Apr 15
Mccullum:
Israel trying to know where Russia is standing. So it'll enable them to understand how much support they'll get if they face Iran.

Because the West understand that Russia and her allies will support Iran if such war happen between Israel and Iran.

According to Israeli president on CNN, he said they don't want to fight war with Iran. Israeli and her allies are weighing the consequences.
They really didn't see it that Iran could be this bold. They're trying to figure out what made Iran to go this far despite the obvious consequences, that's why they're careful.

The only country strong enough to support Russia in prosecuting its war in Ukraine is iran and Russia won't let them down. You know what Russia did for Assad.

That Russian air defense system, I feel they've equipped Iran with that.
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by BALLOSKI: 11:47pm On Apr 15
AbimbolaGCFR:

Fool! Does Iran tell you she needs Russian assistance before she can face Israel?

Let those romancing Israel stay aside and live them to face off with Iran, I bet you Iran will turn them (their country) to dust in less than a week.

Do you think Iran is small country like Israel seeking for external assistance before they can fight a battle?

For your information, Iran is one of the World's superpowerful Nations. You should be rating them alongside USA, Russia, China, and North Korea.
The kind of sanctions Iran survives, if imposed on Israel in 1 month, they'd cave.

Iran has been here and has a civilization dating back to 5000 years ago, I don't know why anyone would underestimate them.

1 Like

Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by BALLOSKI: 11:48pm On Apr 15
Tyriq:

Thesame thing y'all said wen hamas attacked israel. No wory una body go dey!
Hamas is still fighting because Iran is there.
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by BALLOSKI: 11:51pm On Apr 15
obedience4:
When the war started Ukraine a country with the highest numbers of Jews in Europe, whose president is also Jewish, ask Isreal for weapons it refuse now Russia has turn against them

No body should be surprise, there is no different between the Iran and Russia two countries run by m@d men

Just a pity that a once mighty country like Russia has now become coward to Iran because of the inadequacies of its defence industry
Cheap drones and shells have turn Russia into a puppet
Think with your head.
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by ScarletBrace(m): 12:10am On Apr 16
God1000:
Remind me when Israel condemned at least one strike by the Kyiv regime on Russian regions,’ says Foreign Ministry spokeswoman

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/russian-spokeswoman-slams-israeli-ambassadors-call-to-condemn-iran-attack/3191970

This one is deluded.
Bunch of fools.
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by ScarletBrace(m): 12:18am On Apr 16
Fiscus105:

Abi ooo, you and people from ur own country, will leave Russian and be dying to go to hypocritical nations to serve them.

Bunch of delusional and hopeless people.

I’m telling you. Very daft people
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by freeborn02: 1:12pm On Apr 16
God1000:
Russia isn't too hypocritical like the west

Iran has the right to defend itself, I will never support evil

Can you show me when Israel first attacked Iran?
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by OALandAgents: 2:47pm On Apr 16
I am almost 60 years old and it took me until recently to come to this realisation.

Well most people have goals that money alone cannot achieve and not all goals can wait for you to accumulate money.

Most people nowadays believe that all they need to focus on is pursuing money and forget about their real goals, forgetting that at best money can only be one of the tools to be used to pursue your goals.

Many including myself didn't even have any solid goals other than pursuing money first and when we remember that tomorrow is not promised, does it make sense to put your goals on hold in order to pursue money?
NPFLADMIN:

But most times you need money to chase your goals na?

I'm replying your signature.

1 Like

Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by NPFLADMIN(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16
OALandAgents:
I am almost 60 years old and it took me until recently to come to this realisation.

Well most people have goals that money alone cannot achieve and not all goals can wait for you to accumulate money.

Most people nowadays believe that all they need to focus on is pursuing money and forget about their real goals, forgetting that at best money can only be one of the tools to be used to pursue your goals.

Many including myself didn't even have any solid goals other than pursuing money first and when we remember that tomorrow is not promised, does it make sense to put your goals on hold in order to pursue money?

It depends on how one sees it I guess.

Still one's financial muscle could be a huge hindrance to one's goal.

Most of it BTW
Re: Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack by OALandAgents: 3:44pm On Apr 16
It took decades for me to realise, so I don't expect anybody to understand from just my short explanation on this forum.

The world has been brainwashed to believe that nothing meaningful can be achieved without money.
It is easier to control everyone if we are all pursuing money as our primary goal.

Well money just a record of the work you have done it is a concept that everyone has accepted but if tomorrow a government decides to ban money make it illegal, does that mean all our goals can no longer be attainable?

Well I guess it would be not very practicable to stop pursuing money which the world is using for business, perhaps I should have said "Stop prioritising pursuit of money over pursuing your life goals."

Before the concept of money was adopted people still must have set and attained goals.
NPFLADMIN:

It depends on how one sees it I guess.

Still one's financial muscle could be a huge hindrance to one's goal.

Most of it BTW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israeli Police Arrest NBC Journalist, Mirvat al-Azzeh, For Inciting Terror / UK Nuclear Missile Test Fails Again After Trident Weapon Belly Flops Into Ocean / U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.