Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes (293 Views)

What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election / BREAKING: Gunmen Ambush, Abduct Nigerian Major-general In Imo State Community / Nigerian Major-general Olusegun Adeniyi To Face Court-martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by babasolution: 1:12pm On Apr 15
The hausa, Yoruba and Igbo,said to be the largest tribes in Nigeria, possibly Africa have not shown any usefulness in the development of Nigeria.

All they have produced is destruction and slavery since time immemorial.

A guy on Facebook was talking about how NIGERIANS should be loyal to the Chinese to make it even in their own backyard.

They allow the Chinese to cart away all that God blesses their land with.

This is the type of people they are composed of,just slaves who everyone dominates.

Whiteman,Indian man,Chinese man,Lebanese man,Fulani man,Arab man etc

Everyone dominates them in their own turf.

I ask again what is the usefulness of these major tribes.
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by CodeTemplar: 1:39pm On Apr 15
The tribes are just confusion units.
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by DMerciful(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15
The minorities must take a stand too! You guys tend to join the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis to hate on the Igbos. How far has this hate progressed Nigeria?
babasolution:
The hausa, Yoruba and Igbo,said to be the largest tribes in Nigeria, possibly Africa have not shown any usefulness in the development of Nigeria.

A guy on Facebook was talking about how NIGERIANS should be loyal to the Chinese to make it even in their own backyard.

This is the type of people they are composed of,just slaves who everyone dominates.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by MadamExcellency: 3:42pm On Apr 15
Representation in International scenes.
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by SeeWahala: 4:07pm On Apr 15
Igbos that have never ever been president since after the war (over 60 years ago) are the ones that you want to join to the blame for the gangrene taking over nigeria's whole system today? shocked

Tell me you're an underage agbad0rian without moving your lips undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by Cindypresh(f): 4:12pm On Apr 15
babasolution:

As if you don't know the particular people that have been in the corridor of power looting our common wealth...Fulani and ijaw have ruled and they aren't majority.

Let this be the last time you mention Igbo in this kind of useless talk

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by Wainey: 4:13pm On Apr 15
DMerciful:
The minorities must take a stand too! You guys tend to join the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis to hate on the Igbos. How far has this hate progressed Nigeria?
Everybody join hands to hate igbo.
When you were calling people Ogogoro drinkers, backward tribe, betrayers, religion of piss, terrorists, Creek dwellers etc. Shebi that was u loving people

2 Likes

Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by DMerciful(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15
Look at the topic, someone from a minority tribe is accusing the majority tribes of not being beneficial, trying to extricate the minorities from the blame. I am just putting culpability where it belongs.

Everyone is responsible for the mess of the Nigerian society
Wainey:
When you were calling people Ogogoro drinkers, backward tribe, betrayers, religion of piss, terrorists, Creek dwellers etc. Shebi that was u loving people
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by Hankim: 4:20pm On Apr 15
SeeWahala:
Igbos that have never ever been president since after the war (over 60 years ago) are the ones that you want to join to the blame for the gangrene taking over nigeria's whole system today? shocked

Tell me you're an underage agbad0rian without moving your lips undecided

Easy, babasolution is always neutral, he is from North Central and not Agbadorian
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by SeeWahala: 4:21pm On Apr 15
Hankim:

Easy, babasolution is always neutral, he is from North Central and not Agbadorian

I'm not so sure angry

Can't you see how he's heaping blames squarely on even the igbos here? shocked

1 Like

Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by Hankim: 4:21pm On Apr 15
DMerciful:
Look at the topic, someone from a minority tribe is accusing the majority tribes of not being beneficial, trying to extricate the minorities from the blame. I am just putting culpability where it belongs.

Wow!! so you be head ground puncher? grin grin
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by Hankim: 4:23pm On Apr 15
SeeWahala:

I'm not so sure angry

Can't you see how he's heaping blames squarely on even the igbos here? shocked

I think he put the blame on the 3 major tribe in Nigeria, maybe i need to read it again
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by SeeWahala: 4:24pm On Apr 15
Hankim:

I think he put the blame on the 3 major tribe in Nigeria, maybe i need to read it again

Read it again angry he heaped his delusional blames on the big 3 tribes SQUARELY embarassed

and you say such a person is neutral?
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by Hankim: 4:29pm On Apr 15
SeeWahala:

Read it again angry he heaped his delusional blames on the big 3 tribes SQUARELY embarassed

and you say such a person is neutral?

I get it, everybody is aware that Nigeria situation has nothing to do with the Igbos, it's between Yoruba/hausafulanis
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by SeeWahala: 4:31pm On Apr 15
Hankim:

I get it, everybody is aware that Nigeria situation has nothing to do with the Igbos, it's between Yoruba/hausafulanis

Well, I dont think your so called 'NEUTRAL' babasolution got the memo 🙄

Please do well to update him wink
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by AfonjaConehead: 4:35pm On Apr 15
They are all big4nothing especially one of them who's a burden and a big parasite to the entire country.
The so called minority,the Niger Delta survive and sustains them.
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by Wainey: 4:36pm On Apr 15
DMerciful:

Oga, every tribe is responsible for the mess.
But the big three has allowed their politicians to use their brains more.
Igbos will want to put their own there, same with Yoruba and Hausa, yet it's only these politicians and their children that enjoys the loot while we come online, form keyboard warriors with our 50mb and began to insult ourselves.
There is no money in the country yet senators and house of rep are gifted N150m cars, while those that are praising them are wallowing in poverty and doing open defecation. grin
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by AfonjaConehead: 5:05pm On Apr 15
Wainey:
Shut up ya mouth...the so called creek dwellers,did the igbos remove theirllll son, Jonathan from power and hand it over to a northerner?
Between the south west and south east,who betrayed the Niger Delta and gave power to the north/buhari?

See how he's painting the Igbos bad before everyone,it's dead on arrival.
The killer herdsmen Fulanis,you people never ever say or do anything,no pim about them but only the Igbos!

I am not igbo but I know the plan of evil people. We Niger Deltans have loved side by side with the Igbos and have been in peace...
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by gurujoe(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15
The problems are:
Fulani
Gowon
Awolowo and Ojukwu
Re: What As Been The Usefulness Of The Nigerian Major Tribes by Iamanoited: 6:03pm On Apr 15
WITHOUT AFENIFERE OHANAEZE MIDDLE BELT AREWA AND THE DELTA GROUP, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE GONE INTO SMITHEREENS.

(1) (Reply)

Good Day / Share Your 'after Election' Promise Here / Thumbs Up To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.