Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader (20892 Views)

Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President / Rivers LG Poll: Barry Mpigi Disobeys Party's Boycot Order, Votes,endorses Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Juliusganduje: 9:12pm On Apr 15
helinues:
cheesy

Abuja money is working.

The oppositions should just forget about the 2027 election in North.

Wike on one end, while Elrufai is at the other end
Do you want to work in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by helinues: 9:12pm On Apr 15
Juliusganduje:
Do you want to work in Abuja?

Stop sounding dumb on my mentions.

How can you be creating dedicated monikers for over good 6 years trolling others on this forum yet it's the people you are trolling that are jobless.

Have you stopped thinking?

Your charade is below.. Nansense

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusganduje/posts

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Juliusganduje: 9:13pm On Apr 15
helinues:

Stop sounding dumb on my mentions.

How can you be creating dedicated monikers for over good 6 years trolling others on this forum yet it's the people you are trolling that are jobless.

Have you stopped thinking?

Your charade is below.. Nansense

https://www.nairaland.com/juliusganduje/posts
I want to be useful and engaged ok.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by DMerciful(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15
Wike is not even the leader of PDP in Rivers State. Dey play!
LegendHero:
Wike is the leader of the PDP.

Atiku should pay homage to Wike now and accept Wike as his leader.

God bless PDAPC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Cajal(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15
Ofunaofu:

South must complete their eight years, but Tinubu shouldn't be the beneficiary.

Tinubu shouldn't benefit from what he denied Goodluck Jonathan. Karma must take its course.

Tinubu is a betrayer. He betrayed the entire South in 2015. Tinubu, together with his allies, truncated an opportunity for the south to have an unbroken eight-year tenure in 2015.
But the north was yet to have her full 8 years then
Obj had 8 full years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Juliusganduje: 9:17pm On Apr 15
helinues:
cheesy

Abuja money is working.

Hi, I'm Ajibola Onanuga. I work at the presidency. Do you want to work and earn a living? I mean do you want to be useful in life?
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Ofunaofu: 9:27pm On Apr 15
Cajal:

But the north was yet to have her full 8 years then
Obj had 8 full years

So that justifies Tinubu's betrayal and treachery against the entire south
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by LordIsaac(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15
I see the hand of Jagaban there🙌🏻
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Prince111111: 1:20am On Apr 16
AqualinaXYZ:
Northern group endorse Wike keh

Make una dey play
who doesn't know that Wike is bankrolling the mumu group 😄😄😄
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by nairalanda1(m): 4:51am On Apr 16
helinues:
cheesy

Abuja money is working.

So, you think that looting money to serve political purposes is good, eh?

Oga helinues, you better stop supporting corruption and APC.
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Uwaiwe: 5:00am On Apr 16
The northern group that chop Wike money clean mouth during presidential primary. Wike will never learn.mugu

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:01am On Apr 16
PDP the endorse wike ..... But wike is licking 😋 Tinibu 💊 ass under ApC ....... Why are this people confused 🤔
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by leisuretym: 5:05am On Apr 16
I used to love Atiku growing up as a child, he was my role model until the day my father flogged me for being selfish and self-centred like Atiku because of my selfishness, we were to wash our clothes soaked in detergent the previous night and their was only 1 Premier bar soap in the house, I selfishly washed my own clothes with the soap and abandoned my younger ones, and still head to the kitchen to eat half of the rice my younger sister cooked for 4 of us and went to play football.
My parent came back and met my little sibling washing, the smallest one was crying, chai
See beating.., but I still harbour my admiration for Atiku until I grew up, and started seeing him running away to Dubai after losing every election, then I was so disappointed in my self, I will organise a family meeting so I can apologise to my siblings for behaving like Atiku

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Toosure70: 5:19am On Apr 16
Alaji Atiku (ttd)
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Juju70(m): 5:20am On Apr 16
Atiku is greedy! One would think as a chopper choppee and chopped he has had enough! Naaa jus wants dat gcfr without any plans for the country!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Galinton(m): 5:22am On Apr 16
Atiku will loot our money if we give him a president

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by leisuretym: 5:23am On Apr 16
Juju70:
Atiku is greedy! One would think as a chopper choppee and chopped he has had enough! Naaa jus wants dat gcfr without any plans for the country!!

Why did you say this?
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by tunjilana: 5:23am On Apr 16
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu shouldn't benefit from what he denied Goodluck Jonathan. Karma must take its course.

Tinubu is a betrayer. He betrayed the entire South in 2015. Tinubu, together with his allies, truncated an opportunity for the south to have an unbroken eight-year tenure in 2015.

If you are to use this line of tot and argument of fairness. Is it fair for Jonathan to even contest in 2011, knowing well that it was the time of the North considering that Yaradua died in power. If we are to go by your tot pattern, shouldn't Jonathan have just backed a promising Northerner in PDP in 2011?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by leisuretym: 5:25am On Apr 16
Galinton:
Atiku will loot our money if we give him a president

I will not doubt you because he should be owning his dubai and Turkish associates a lot of campaigns fund debts by now, I may be wrong though, I love Atiku
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Jemex003: 5:40am On Apr 16
Ofunaofu:

Politics is business believe it or not. Tinubu and Jonathan weren’t in the same party so not a must for him to endorsed him then! You can never stop Tinubu second term and there’s nothing like betrayer in politics everyone does what will favor them! Jonathan was nobody to everyone then if not for politics no one knows him. So keep your karma to your pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by alimiadedayo1: 6:02am On Apr 16
jkpbestseries:
PDP should not allow Atiku contest again, south must do their eight years
so as old as you are your politics philosophy is all about rotational not competence even manufacture a new breed of poverty you don't care unless the rotational cycle completes.. You need an urgent help
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by alimiadedayo1: 6:03am On Apr 16
Juju70:
he is greedy because PDP did not give Obi the ticket but Obi is not greedy abi jumping from one party to another? sorry is your case
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by gigabyte13: 6:05am On Apr 16
But seriously
What exactly is Atikus problem....?
He want to die contesting......
Can't he rest and be an elder stateman in his lifetime....?
Atiku is too desperate to be handed power to
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Jostoman: 6:28am On Apr 16
Afamed:
Tooor , the end has finally come for the serial loser.

The Dubai fugitive is as desperate as his Judas Iscariot comrade in Labour party
you need rest
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by kikake: 6:32am On Apr 16
LegendHero:
Wike is the leader of the PDP.

Atiku should pay homage to Wike now and accept Wike as his leader.

God bless PDAPC.
An APC servant who rigged presidential election against PDP and LP, to be leader of PDP? We are now practicing ethnic democracy?
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Emman08: 6:48am On Apr 16
PDAPC in full swing. What comes around, goes around. Atiku case point. Nigeria is quickly becoming a one party state.
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by fuckJones(f): 7:03am On Apr 16
Urheadmaster:
Atiku has never fled from PDP right from day one.

Wike is just being arrogant tongue
are you serious
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by piriton: 7:07am On Apr 16
Money is working
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Oghene86: 7:15am On Apr 16
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/pdp-crisis-northern-group-rejects-atiku-endorses-wike-as-party-leader/#google_vignette

Which group? A faceless group that just emerged from no where, just wait till the end of the meeting, the PDP Governors would bury Wike, he has shown the kind of person he is that should not be trusted with power, by this time next week Wike political career must have ended, because he can't decamp to APC, Amaechi would roast him.
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Ofunaofu: 7:27am On Apr 16
Jemex003:

Politics is business believe it or not. Tinubu and Jonathan weren’t in the same party so not a must for him to endorsed him then! You can never stop Tinubu second term and there’s nothing like betrayer in politics everyone does what will favor them! Jonathan was nobody to everyone then if not for politics no one knows him. So keep your karma to your pocket.

Tinubu is a betrayer. He committed treachery against the entire southern unity
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by Luvinghubby: 7:33am On Apr 16
I like the way Wike moves around with Philip Aduda. It shows he respects PDP
Re: PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:36am On Apr 16
Ofunaofu:
The APC has sponsored some inconsequential group to say this just to cause confusion.

Wike has since left the PDP. When last did he attend any PDP party meetings? 

Wike should rather be dragging the APC party leader along with Tinubu. 

As far as we are concerned, Atiku remains the PDP party leader. 
I know IPOB TERRORISTS will not like WIKE because he didn't support OBI and because he dealt with IPOB terrorists sympathizers in Rivers State...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 3 Soldiers Dead As Army Counters Attack On Millitary Base / Goodluck Jonathan's Democracy Day Message: Nigerian Youths ARE NOT LAZY / Sowore To Remain In DSS Custody, Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.