Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her (53217 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by mysticwarrior(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15
DeJoeee:
The Pastor have reached out to Her, case closed
Judging from the write up the pastor didn't reached out to her to apologize but to fault and mocked her for what he deemed "not being eloquent enough as espected from a graduate of law"

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by adecz: 9:24pm On Apr 15
The only way we can accept this
apology is that she be retained as one
of the lawyers for Dunamis, if not, we
Move❗️❗️❗️

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Agunesinjaweola: 9:24pm On Apr 15
Righteousness2:
There was nothing wrong in what God's Servant Pst Paul Eneche did in trying to question the Testimony of our Sister as it didnt sound right.

Probably due to stage freight or something of that nature, our sister made some Error in testifying what God did for her.

To GOD be the Glory , Every doubt has been Cleared.
Sister sorry for the inconveniences. It is one of the things done to Ensure every doubts are cleared.

98% of those complaning and making noise are people who do not even care about GOD.
They just want to make noise and find a way to insult the Church.

You're very wrong !
We expect Pastors to be Christ-like !!
Will Jesus Christ behave the same way
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Forumites: 9:25pm On Apr 15
UncleAyo:
Even this their statement showcase pride and arrogance. I am yet to see an apology to the disgraced lady.

People should alway read out their own statements to themselves before making it public.

What do I even know.

What is Christianity becoming these days. Well it has always been like that; master-slave relationship where the master cannot do anything wrong and cannot be corrected but worshipped as a god.

Edited: Babbyad asked in the comment section: Would Jesus have behaved that way by embarrassing the woman?
Where was the descernment of the Holy Spirit as used to claim?
You actually wrote nothing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by sylve11: 9:25pm On Apr 15
Think9ja:
If you don't know how to package your lies with big big English, you have no business attending these new generation churches.

I've never rated them.

All they do there is compete against each other over who wears the best suit, latest designer gown, latest faragamo shoe and who just bought the latest car.

They do all these while fvcking each other with reckless abandon. From the resident zaddy to the choiristers to the church workers to the youth fellowship down to the floor members.

All they do is basically fvck.

Useless, perverted lots

Tufiakwa

cheesy cool
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Emily244: 9:26pm On Apr 15
Think9ja:
If you don't know how to package your lies with big big English, you have no business attending these new generation churches.

I've never rated them.

All they do there is compete against each other over who wears the best suit, latest designer gown, latest faragamo shoe and who just bought the latest car.
Please stop saying what you don't know, people will just come online and be saying rubbish in the name of like
They do all these while fvcking each other with reckless abandon. From the resident zaddy to the choiristers to the church workers to the youth fellowship down to the floor members.

All they do is basically fvck.

Useless, perverted lots

Tufiakwa
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Forumites: 9:26pm On Apr 15
adecz:

The only way we can accept this
apology is that she be retained as one
of the lawyers for Dunamis, if not, we
Move❗️❗️❗️
She don hammer. She’ll now an ambassador of the church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by seanery: 9:27pm On Apr 15
I said it.
Religion have turn rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Theunderman: 9:28pm On Apr 15
BafanaBafana:
In summary what they are saying is that it is not the pastors fault. It is the fault of the woman.
Truth, how can a graduate not differentiate B sc and LLB

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Sedonxavi: 9:28pm On Apr 15
Yahoo Pastor
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Babbyad: 9:28pm On Apr 15
Guess it has to be written on paper for you to grab easily.
Forumites:
You actually wrote nothing.
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by PROPEACE: 9:28pm On Apr 15
ivolt:

If you don't want poor people(aka mediocre) to give testimony, screen them ahead of time.
Don't embarrass them in public.

From her looks and demeanour, that woman may be a dyslexic/autist who struggled to graduate.
She has gone through enough only to be humiliated by the "man of god" turned detective.
SMH
Ehn he was not nice, as a spiritual father, I expected more from him, but haba, how can she say she graduated with a BSc. in Law. She deserves some insult for that!

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by obotematics: 9:29pm On Apr 15
False men of God Dem.
You would have gotten discernment from God
Mekob
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Heavensent01(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15
Maybe churches should request for Testimonies from testifiers before the testimony section in the church service to avoid this public dragging

And the pastor should have express himself on that through one of the worker not when he knew his service is televised

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Buffalo2(m): 9:30pm On Apr 15
Zico5:
These people make me to wonder if truly religion is not a scam. At least as a man of God there should be something like premonition to tell u if truly u are serving true God and u are the senior minister of most high God. If our fore fathers that served and worshipped IFA can see from afar what's to come and true situation of things then how do we get here. Well, who I'm I to say further.
all their ways are based on intuition jare. Someone that can't differentiate between testimony of a miracle and person that was just thanking God for completion of her 4yr course turned 10 years. He did that as a damage control to the kidney miracle testimony that was denied by national hospital Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by GodHimself: 9:30pm On Apr 15
Pastors are humans too.

They have egos, they sin and make mistakes just like the congregation.

Don’t be too hard on Mr. pastor.

OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/DR2bxBj7JHuchA4y/?mibextid=oFDknk
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Babbyad: 9:31pm On Apr 15
Mehn! Work won't allow me to. I just did now and I cringed!
Daniel7543:
u never watch the video? The video went viral nw… Go to Linda ikeja page on Instagram or gistlover and see it urself.. u go fit stop to dey go church if u watch dy video

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by epainos: 9:32pm On Apr 15
Konquest:

@epainos,
There is absolutely nothing like BSc in Law in Nigeria.
It is not a question of where, but what. He said there is nothing like BSc Law. Simple! He did not specifically refer to Nigeria. Na you dey use over sabi manipulate what is not there to cover up.

Whether it was the school, their website or the woman that made the mistake, it’s immaterial.
It may not matter all what you wrote here, but it matters to disgrace someone in front of Nigerians. The lady said it that assimilating is hard...she just wanted to thank God for the grace to have a law degree. But the man just embarrassed her.

The degree leading to one’s admission into the Nigerian Law School which will ultimately lead to their being called to the Nigerian Bar to practice as an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria is not a BSc.
Lol! Bla bla bla bla. But there is still BSc law. You only need to be exposed yourself. Local man! cheesy

BSc means Bachelor of Science. Is law one of the sciences?
Then you also needs to get exposed outside Nigeria cos of this rubbish here. Just try ....please! And God will help you. That is all I have for you.

Stop sharing screenshots from here and there; use the screenshot from your commonsense.
Yo! Are you OK? You that is a local Nigerian man that has not gone out to anywhere .... grin. It seems you attended the church. Lol. Dem don wash your your brain inside a calabash. grin

And you think the rubbish you posted here is from a screenshot with common sense? grin. Chai! A mad man does not know he is mad...he calls other people mad fellas. Same with someone with common sense. He thinks he had it, but na indomie full the brain. cheesy

That woman’s spoken English and presentation was below average for someone who studied law.
Lol! But she had the degree. If you and your useless pastor exercised enough patience, you would hear that she would mention it that...her capacity to assimilate is low...but the point is she had a law degree. So, like I said...you need to be exposed a bit outside Nigeria cos you are a bloody local man. She no fit speak English well, but she had the degree. So? Keep your yeye English to yourself. She is a graduate. Period!

Far more is expected from lawyers and law graduates.
Lol. But she gat it. E pain you. Wetin you study? grin I am proud of her, and you and your pastor disgust me. She has a law degree, wetin you get? grin

To make matters worse she couldn’t even remember the appropriate title of her degree.
Hahaha. But she is a graduate whether you like it or not. You need exposure. If you have it, you will understand what is called stage panic. The pastor just came up started bombarding her questions...someone who has no confidence before. Get exposed. Cos if you have had such exposure, you would have known that professional teachers and leaders don't act like a mad man your pastor portrayed. And that you wrote this rubbish....just get exposed. Naija has made you to have no common sense.

But is this enough to question her credentials and call a liar outrightly? I don’t agree.

Shut the crap up. After the rubbish you wrote. Shut the crap up. You used "common sense" on me. With this rubbish you wrote, you need common sense yourself. If you have common sense, you will know that despite her bad English, it is still possible to do something with the degree. And if she does not, it is called self fulfillment. What is hard for her, she did it. They won't teach you Maslow law of hierarchy in your local Naija school na. Cos if you understand it, then, you will get the reasons she thanked God. Yeye dey smell. With your English...you are dull. I would employ that lady before you cos you just have no common sense.

Again.....shut the crap up. You are a nonsense somebody who need common sense. You dey use common sense on me. If you allow me descend on you....you will not like yourself.

So, shut the crap up!
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by ComeToJesus: 9:33pm On Apr 15
UncleAyo:
Even this their statement showcase pride and arrogance. I am yet to see an apology to the disgraced lady.

People should alway read out their own statements to themselves before making it public.

What do I even know.

What is Christianity becoming these days. Well it has always been like that; master-slave relationship where the master cannot do anything wrong and cannot be corrected but worshipped as a god.

Edited: asked in the comment section: Would Jesus have behaved that way by embarrassing the woman?
Where was the descernment of the Holy Spirit as used to claim?

Please take a pen and paper and help them to write a proper apology since this one doesn't meet your standard.
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by captaininiobong(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/DR2bxBj7JHuchA4y/?mibextid=oFDknk

He has seen that the matter sef has reach the world and the only way he could stop that was to apologize or else he would bring disgrace to even himself and his church.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by bhella10: 9:35pm On Apr 15
Daniel7543:
If u see how the whole church clapped for the werey pastor after he embarrassed the lady.. u sef go pity for the lady.
Zombie Christians.
na God go continue to dey bless Baba Fela
Only if Baba Fela were to be alive today. Ki olorun fi orun ke Anikulapo funra e
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Agunesinjaweola: 9:35pm On Apr 15
mysticwarrior:
Judging from the write up the pastor didn't reached out to her to apologize but to fault and mocked her for what he deemed "not being eloquent enough as espected from a graduate of law"
She doesn't have to be eloquent in foreign language !
English is not our mother's tongue and it's just inferiority complex that makes no sense !!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Eteka1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15
Righteousness2:
There was nothing wrong in what God's Servant Pst Paul Eneche did in trying to question the Testimony of our Sister as it didnt sound right.

Probably due to stage freight or something of that nature, our sister made some Error in testifying what God did for her.

To GOD be the Glory , Every doubt has been Cleared.
Sister sorry for the inconveniences. It is one of the things done to Ensure every doubts are cleared.

98% of those complaning and making noise are people who do not even care about GOD.
They just want to make noise and find a way to insult the Church.

it's people like you that make people run away from Christianity, because of your hypocrisy. To you, pastor can do no wrong. What happened to calling a spade a spade?
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by adecz: 9:39pm On Apr 15
Forumites:
She don hammer. She’ll now an ambassador of the church.

God has used her testimony to bless
her..

The embezzlement she suffered at the
alter was her ticket for breakthrough.

The ways of our Maker are mysterious.
Just keep the faith✝️🙏🙏🙏
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by fredpeter(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15
shortgun:

Why are you dragging NOUN into this?
Help me ask the fool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Adasun(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15
He has done what a true man of God should do... Every one makes mistakes
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Adasun(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15
ComeToJesus:

Please take a pen and paper and help them to write a proper apology since this one doesn't meet your standard.
e weak me o
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by MySolace: 9:45pm On Apr 15
malcom1X:
If it is perceived that you are lying. It is better to just stop you at the moment. Especially when everyone in the church perceive that you are lying.

The problem starts from NOUN.

Basic spoken English as a lawyer-L(maybe stage fright)
Didn't know her department and what she studied -L

Studied Law for 10 years-L
Lastly I've never been to NOUN so I believe they let you study at your own pace...No?
Ya, its at ur own pace. Some goes to school just once a week. Its usually people who are working.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Xpol: 9:55pm On Apr 15
Most of the People blaming universities for graduates who're not fluent in English language are either secondary School dropped out or school cert holders.

Do you think the university, polytechnic or college is having an elementary English language curriculum like primary and secondary School?

Once you can't speak good English after your secondary School, don't expect miracle in the tertiary... Unless you can learn and relearn on your own or forget it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by billyG(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15
Must you give a testimony?is she d first to graduate or she want suitors to notice her....but d pastor should have said let me see you after church service.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by Konquest: 9:56pm On Apr 15
ReacherSaidNoth:
Don't embarrass yourself, use google.
Why is it that some of you find it difficult to take corrections?

Keep that advice for yourself and use the same advice to do some Googling and don't EMBARRASS yourself further!

Law is a field that I'm very conversant with. I insist that there is NOTHING like BSc in Law because law is NOT a science course. Is it too difficult to comprehend? What exists is LL.B (Bachelor of Laws). Period.

It's very CLEAR that a lot of mediocrities truly exist online. I detest mediocrity with a passion.
Mediocrity indeed prevents technological innovation and economic leapfrogging for countries that haven't done so.
Re: Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15
He Apologized a little which is unconvincing. Some other pastors will not apologise. They will twist and turn that what they did was normal. Hypocrites they are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.