Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Please Direct Me To The Thread For Apartments And Roommates In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Direct Me To The Thread For Apartments And Roommates In Lagos (107 Views)

Vancouver Bc Affordable House Rent And Roommates / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Please Direct Me On How To Reach Akuwu Street, Ijegun, Ikotun From Iyana Iba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Direct Me To The Thread For Apartments And Roommates In Lagos by mannasseh(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15
Pls my friend is looking for an apartment close to Lekki, in bariga, or anywhere close to lekki.

Pls direct me to thread created for houses and shared apartment in Lagos. Your assistance will be helpful
Re: Please Direct Me To The Thread For Apartments And Roommates In Lagos by aieromon(m): 10:11am On Apr 16
mannasseh:

Pls my friend is looking for an apartment close to Lekki, in bariga, or anywhere close to lekki.

Pls direct me to thread created for houses and shared apartment in Lagos. Your assistance will be helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/4429562/find-roommate-lagos-only-graduates
Re: Please Direct Me To The Thread For Apartments And Roommates In Lagos by mannasseh(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! TLS Port Harcourt Centre / Urgent ! Dual National Uk/nigerian Single Mum Needs To Travel With 9year Old / Does Egypt Air, Royal Air Morco Require Transit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.