Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

House For Rent In Bariga Or Anywhere Close To The Island - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House For Rent In Bariga Or Anywhere Close To The Island (93 Views)

In Need Of A Room Self-con In Iyana Oworo, Bariga Or Costain / Building Collapses In Bariga, Lagos / LASBCA Seals The Biggest Building In Bariga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House For Rent In Bariga Or Anywhere Close To The Island by mannasseh(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15
Please my friend needs an apartment close to the island, pls Direct Me To The Thread that was created sometime ago for workers in lagos to link up and share Apartments or flat in lagos In Lagos
Re: House For Rent In Bariga Or Anywhere Close To The Island by bobbybrown007: 10:26pm On Apr 15
What is your budget?
Re: House For Rent In Bariga Or Anywhere Close To The Island by mannasseh(m): 7:35am On Apr 16
Hello
Re: House For Rent In Bariga Or Anywhere Close To The Island by Alfabest07(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20
mannasseh:
Please my friend needs an apartment close to the island, pls Direct Me To The Thread that was created sometime ago for workers in lagos to link up and share Apartments or flat in lagos In Lagos
I am looking for same link, looking for ab apartment too.. Did you get the link yet?
Re: House For Rent In Bariga Or Anywhere Close To The Island by mannasseh(m): 8:23pm On Apr 20
Alfabest07:
I am looking for same link, looking for ab apartment too.. Did you get the link yet?

This is the link https://www.nairaland.com/4429562/find-roommate-lagos-only-graduates

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Gold Mine, Citiview Estate Going For 4m Per Plot / Property For Sale / Properties To Invest On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.