Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) (1135 Views)

Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Drunk And Reckless Driver Kills Two In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Driver Kills Masquerade In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by saphiere(f): 12:39am On Apr 16
Abigail Fredrick, the 24-year-old Nollywood makeup artist who tragically lost her life in a boat mishap on the River Niger, was laid to rest in her hometown of Ikot Udoma, Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State on Monday.

After being initially buried by the riverbank, the Akwa Ibom State Governor, Umo Eno, ordered her body to be returned for a proper burial, leading to her exhumation on Sunday, April 14, 2024. A candlelight procession was held in her honor.

The funeral service, officiated by the Church of Christ in Ikot Udoma, was attended by dignitaries including Eket Transition Committee Chairman Akaniyene Tommey, Commissioner for Tourism Charles Udoh, and SA on Entertainment Moses Eskor. Nollywood actress Eve Esin, along with members of the Nollywood community, friends, and sympathizers, also paid their respects.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5zOTamtKDq/?igsh=dWszaW11enV1Y2J3

lalasticlala nlfpmod

Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by saphiere(f): 12:39am On Apr 16
So sad!
God may my light not shine when I'm gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eCONWroq1I&pp=ygUId29uZGVydHY
Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Martinsmine(m): 12:44am On Apr 16
Rest on abiigirl

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Sirianese: 12:50am On Apr 16
saphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5zOTamtKDq/?igsh=dWszaW11enV1Y2J3

lalasticlala nlfpmod

The crackhead in Alausa can never think in this direction tongue As fùcked-up as 'Pastor' Eno is he still has more sense than all those needle-jockeys in high places

Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by cenaman(m): 12:54am On Apr 16
May our souls rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by EducasionMe(m): 2:31am On Apr 16
May our sow ress in piece
Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by bro4u: 6:10am On Apr 16
Akwa Ibom State too get coordination abeg. I just love my state.
Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by virginchaser(m): 6:34am On Apr 16
People witness burial ceremony and i tend to wonder what is the take home here?
Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Focusmind: 6:54am On Apr 16
She is now more popular in death than when alive . The money spent by government in this her burial is far higher than what she would have been paid in the hustle she went for that claimed her life. RIP Abigirl. Your death may mark a turnaround for your immediate family and they will live to remember that you were the one that changed their fortune.
Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pandax: 7:25am On Apr 16
saphiere:
So sad!
God may my light not shine when I'm gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eCONWroq1I&pp=ygUId29uZGVydHY

I wish you were not wrong
Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by condensedmilk: 8:53am On Apr 16
Nigerians and camera
Re: Makeup Artist, Abigail Finally Laid To Rest In Akwa Ibom (photos) by NFBI: 10:50am On Apr 16
RIP so sad

(1) (Reply)

Riot After Africans Shot In Italy. / Frsc: Driver Under 25 Years Would Not Be Allowed To Drive At Night. / Please My Uncle Is In Russia With His Family But Wants To Transfer To Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.