Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Airdrop ALERT! Time To Mine For Free - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Airdrop ALERT! Time To Mine For Free (71 Views)

$PARAM, Who Is Farming $PARAM Airdrop On Twitter / Saka Monsters: Crypto Airdrop Game. The Next Pixels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airdrop ALERT! Time To Mine For Free by Easylife2020(m): 1:51am On Apr 16
If you participated in this just completed OEX. "Congratulations!!!. If you didn't participate. Don't worry another one is available now. It's called SIDE QUEST with free Airdrop.

join by using this link.

https://sidequest.rcade.game/quests

If you are unable to click the link, just copy the link and paste to your browser.

Referral code: imonimike4

Ensure you use the above referral code to get 500 Points instantly.

TASK:

1) Connect "X" Account (Twitter Account)

2) Complete daily task

3) Connect wallet

That's all.

Potential: $80 - $1000

(1) (Reply)

Feelings / NFT Game Development: A Strategic Approach To Gamifying Your Business For Succes / The Importance Of AI In The Marketing Industry: The Use Of Digital Marketing Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.