Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Win 10usdt With Taskon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Win 10usdt With Taskon (208 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win 10usdt With Taskon by BernieLee(m): 3:00am On Apr 16
Win usdt rewards with Taskon easy tasks. Spend 3mins of your time and voila. It works.

Click link below.

https://rewards.taskon.xyz/campaign/detail/774284034?ref=bernard_emem
Re: Win 10usdt With Taskon by Sunnyrado: 9:49am On Apr 16
How does it work..give more details about it and also proof of withdrawal.
Thank you
Re: Win 10usdt With Taskon by BernieLee(m): 11:44am On Apr 16
Sunnyrado:
Thank you
Taskon is a site you perform simple task like liking following twitter account, reposting etc. most task like this one doesn't take more than 2mins.

Won $24usdt since I joined march.
Re: Win 10usdt With Taskon by BernieLee(m): 11:46am On Apr 16
Sunnyrado:
Thank you
that's my assets page

Re: Win 10usdt With Taskon by Sunnyrado: 7:41pm On Apr 16
Ok, I will like to register and start..so this is my WhatsApp number kindly add me for guide.
Thank you
Re: Win 10usdt With Taskon by FatherOfJesus: 8:28am On Apr 17
BernieLee:
that's my assets page
lol, try withdrawing
Re: Win 10usdt With Taskon by BernieLee(m): 2:17am On Apr 18
FatherOfJesus:
lol, try withdrawing
Withdrawn all my winnings except Ethereum becos of the high gas fees. If you check that screenshot you'll see 10.1 usdt there.

(1) (Reply)

5 Online Businesses You Should Be Doing As 9-5er Looking For Extra Income / Jobs/vacancies / Print Sales Executives Needed In A Printing Firm At Yaba / Dsa - Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.